Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Bolding by me)

OMG... me too! To be honest, the whole area sounds scary right for teens. Drugs, young girls with older guys, etc. Of course, this is obviously an unfair generalization. We aren't hearing about the "good kids" in the area - why would we? On that same note, I'm still glad. :angel:

I do not lump the good and bad together. Something in me still feels for these little girls...they are still little girls and until the law changes they will be (even after in my book) . What has led them to a life such as this? How much pain they must be in to live this way. How can we stop it from happening again? My heart just aches.

I do not lump the good and bad together. Something in me still feels for these little girls...they are still little girls and until the law changes they will be (even after in my book) . What has led them to a life such as this? How much pain they must be in to live this way. How can we stop it from happening again? My heart just aches.

Unfortunately, it is usually all about cycles. Children flock towards what they know. If they've grown up around drugs, they are more likely to use them. If they have grown up around abuse, the cycle of abuse continues. It's awfully sad, and like you, my heart aches. How to stop it? Better education, having brave people stop the cycles once and for all so the next generation doesn't witness it and repeat.

Unfortunately, it is usually all about cycles. Children flock towards what they know. If they've grown up around drugs, they are more likely to use them. If they have grown up around abuse, the cycle of abuse continues. It's awfully sad, and like you, my heart aches. How to stop it? Better education, having brave people stop the cycles once and for all so the next generation doesn't witness it and repeat.

I stopped it in my generation by the grace of God and my personal choice of will. I try to stop it for others on a daily basis in my career. I pray that the story of Haleigh and what happened to her and around her will be a wake up call. Come home Haleigh!!!

Maybe, but that does not mean he had anything to do with his daughters abduction either.
Just saying.....

It goes directly to the character of Ron Cummings, who has his own thread.

Has anyone heard anything about Crystal appearing on the DR. Phil show?

Has anyone heard anything about Crystal appearing on the DR. Phil show?

I've tried googling it, but the only reference to both Crystal and Dr Phil comes from other show reports where they talked about Crystal and then talked about the Octomom and her association to Dr Phil....so........eh?

Since this is the crystal topic, does anyone think there is a connection with Ron's worries about this happening (he was referring to Haleigh being gone) and Crystal stating that Ron used to block her car in when she visited the children at his home, as though he was afraid she would kidnap them? This makes me very concerned that he apparently worried about her taking the children before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06