Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please. We've discussed it ad nauseum. Crystal is the parent who has put drugs in her past to the extent that she felt she could discuss that chapter of her life because she no longer has nothing to HIDE. I can not say the same of Haleigh's father but even so I'd never be so presumptuous as to diagnose a cause of his seizures or any other medical condition. JMO

:parrot:

Why is it just because Crystal said she has put drugs in her past it's taken as fact? When Ron said that he doesn't do drugs, hasn't had an arrest in several years for them that he is not telling the truth?

I have heard ad nauseum Ron is stoned, he was on something that day, he is a meth user and so many OTHER rumors but yet he has not been arrested for any of that. That's not to say that things may change in the future however Crystal has NOT been cleared either but she gets a pass on the drug front?

IMO when this first happened she appeared to be wired to the max and yes she had the classic signs of drug withdrawl. I know that her baby girl is missing but I believe it's Ron's baby girl too..just saying

Myspace pages are now private, pictures on there show possible recent drug use. In addition to signs that she has displayed in the first week or so of Haleigh missing.

Just as it has been discussed over and over that Ron appears stoned in this interview or that interview or Ron is a drug dealer all because of his past. There is nothing that says Ron is a current drug user, but we still have to consider drug use may have come into play with Haleigh missing.

(bold mine) In the PAST, NOT recently. LINK PLEASE.

You are right. However, I have a very strong suspicion that RC smokes marijuana. I could swear he was high a few times I have seen him on tv. I don't know about CS, I haven't observed her that much on tv. Either way I just hope they (both of them) get their daughter back soon.

Have you met him in person or it this just a judgement call?

Just because CS sold herself to the likes of Geraldo doesn't mean RC had to...RC has nothing to prove to nobody but LE which they have said he has cooperated totally...So how can people say he lied when asked about his drug use...Until LE comes out and says he is not be truthful with them i will take RC interview with Geraldo with a grain of salt....JMO

I've been looking into epilepsy and at what age it usually manifests - in case this is what is causing Crystal's seizures. It appears that there is no "common" age for an onset of the disease. It can manifest at any age. I did find this though: (Bolding mine)

"Prevalence
Epilepsy can manifest itself at any age; however, the incidence and prevalence are highest in the very young and the elderly. Depending on age at manifestation, the causes for epilepsy can differ widely."

LINK HERE:
http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/medicalpubs/diseasemanagement/neurology/epilepsy-syndromes/

could be, I had a seizure when my daughter who was 9 months at the time hit her head on the coffee table so hard in made a small dent in her forehead, I freaked out so bad next thing I know I woke up on the floor with my family around me and said I had a full blown seizure a couple min right after she hit her head, we were both at the hospital:( she was ok (thank god) but since then I have had 3 seizures. weird huh?:waitasec:
There is such a thing as a "seizure disorder". I had always thought that most seizures were associated with epilepsy, until my nephew was diagnosed with just plain "seizure disorder". He has them generally when he is ill...and his has nothing to do with a fever. The brain sure is mysterious.

We shall soon see if it has any baring on the custody issue or any other possible legal ramification.
I think she hasn't a chance in Hatti's to get RJ anyways. There is another child that she just had 11 months ago and I believe you could actually consider it endangerment to a child to know you have had a recent event of a seizure and you choose to drive and have your child in the vehicle. If she does have drugs in her system then LE would take that seriously also. Either way this goes it is not going to be good.

Just because CS sold herself to the likes of Geraldo doesn't mean RC had to...RC has nothing to prove to nobody but LE which they have said he has cooperated totally...So how can people say he lied when asked about his drug use...Until LE comes out and says he is not be truthful with them i will take RC interview with Geraldo with a grain of salt....JMO

I have to agree with you. I don't find Geraldo to be a very crediable source of information. His judgement is often impared.

i rock back and forth when im scared or worried .. i dont do any drugs im just saying it may not have been that but then i dont see druggies everyday withdrawing from stuff as im not in a medical profession
I have done my share of rocking....from grief.

I have listened to that interview a million times because people keep saying he denied every using drugs - he said I do not do drugs and then Geraldo says you do not use drug and Ron is saying NO has Geraldo jumps to the charges question. I have yet to see anything that says Ron denies he ever used drugs. Crystal really had no choice but to admit her use, when the custody issue was brought up because it is in black and white that she used cocaine, in addiiton Crystal never really owned up to doing drugs it was Ron forced her to do drugs basically he gave them to her.

I hope both are drug free, but there is a history there for both therefore it has to be discussed for all parties concerned.

We shall soon see if it has any baring on the custody issue or any other possible legal ramification.
I think she hasn't a chance in Hatti's to get RJ anyways. There is another child that she just had 11 months ago and I believe you could actually consider it endangerment to a child to know you have had a recent event of a seizure and she chose to drive and have her child in the vehicle. If she does have drugs in her system then LE would take that seriously also. Either way this goes it is not going to be good.

I think it's pretty nutty that Dr's in Florida are no longer required to report Epilepsy to the DMV.

Have you met him in person or it this just a judgement call?

I have not met him in person. Never said that I have, my post actually says from observing him on tv. Just knowing marijuana users and working with them. It is just my opinion. I have seen him appear very clear headed also. Either way, if he was high on marijuana doesn't mean I think he did something to his daughter, or that he was the cause of what happened to her.

ETA: I know quite a few people who would say that they wouldn't blame him if he was smoking marijuana with all the stress he is going thru right now.

Again, here hoping they find Haleigh safe and get their daughter back.

Please. We've discussed it ad nauseum. Crystal is the parent who has put drugs in her past to the extent that she felt she could discuss that chapter of her life because she no longer has nothing to HIDE. I can't say the same of Haleigh's father but even so I'd never be so presumptuous as to diagnose a cause of his seizures or any other medical condition. JMO

You don't know that!

I have not met him in person. Never said that I have, my post actually says from observing him on tv. Just knowing marijuana users and working with them. It is just my opinion. I have seen him appear very clear headed also. Either way, if he was high on marijuana doesn't mean I think he did something to his daughter, or that he was the cause of what happened to her.

ETA: I know quite a few people who would say that they wouldn't blame him if he was smoking marijuana with all the stress he is going thru right now.

No, not misreading. I just asked a question.

(my bold)

With his temper, it might be a good idea for him to smoke.

When did your seizures begin? It's just odd that she had her first one just before Haleigh went missing and now has had a 2nd. one. Because you suffer from seizures you also know that it is very rare to have them so close together especially if you have never had them before.

You also missed a quote from that ariticle

Additional factors that may cause seizures include alcohol withdrawal • craniotomy, which is brain surgery, high fever, especially in young children, illegal drugs such as cocaine, lead poisoning, overheating, withdrawal from some medicines, including those used to treat seizures.
Having them close together (weeks apart here) is not as rare as you may think. It really depends on the etiology and effectiveness of medication used to control the seizures. Oftentimes it takes adjustment of meds to control them. IMO there are too many "unknowns" here to be able to say much of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV