Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure a child of 3 almost 4 years old could distinguish sound enough to articulate it to "couch bouncing". At that age, a young child may have said jumping, but even the wording here is suspect in my mind.

I have been thinking about this "couch bouncing" and it really
makes no sense to me.
First of all... if he saw the "couch bouncing"... wouldn't he also see what
was making the couch bounce?
Second... if he heard the "couch bouncing"... is that a word a 4 year old
would use if he heard a noise and how would he know it was
the couch and that it was actually "bouncing" verses shaking, bumping,
moving etc?

I agree that "couch bouncing" is not a word a 4 year old would use to describe
any type of movement on or of the couch.

makes no sense to me.
moving etc?

It would be if that was the description he was taught to use.

makes no sense to me.
moving etc?

I belive everything this little boy has said.I got the impression when the little boy said the couch was bouncing.He was on it and felt it bouncing.Why I don't know.

makes no sense to me.
moving etc?

I used to tell my kids to stop bouncing on the bed, so it makes sense to me that a child might use that word.

Haleigh Cummings mom in hospital Crystal Sheffield suffers a seizure while driving
Last Edited: Monday, 30 Mar 2009 http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...hs_mom_seizure

Sheffield’s family says this is the second seizure Crystal has ever gone through. They tell us she suffered her first two days before Haleigh was taken. Family says she did go to the doctor then, but hasn’t been able to do any follow-up visits since her daughter’s disappearance. CS will remain in the hospital and no one was hurt Thank God. The baby was in the car and she is fine.

Ok,I thought I would be a detective for a minute and do an experiment.LOL.I asked my 5 year old son and 6 year old little girl to sit on either side of me on the couch.I sat down with them and started bouncing up and down sitting on the couch.I asked them what am I doing.My son said Bouncing.I also one time cracked my knees.(I am older and it hurts to do that now.LOL)But my son thought it was hillarious.He said it sounded like a egg cracking.He explained what it sounded like to me just like this little boy explained the shoes sqeaking,the couch bouncing,the man was in black ect...I believe everything this little boy has to say.

Haleigh Cummings mom in hospital Crystal Sheffield suffers a seizure while driving
Last Edited: Monday, 30 Mar 2009 http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...hs_mom_seizure

Sheffield’s family says this is the second seizure Crystal has ever gone through. They tell us she suffered her first two days before Haleigh was taken. Family says she did go to the doctor then, but hasn’t been able to do any follow-up visits since her daughter’s disappearance. CS will remain in the hospital and no one was hurt Thank God. The baby was in the car and she is fine.

When my son died I suffered an extremely severe migraine event. I was told by the neurologist that it was similar to having a seizure. It caused me to have many small blind spots and loss of some cognitive ability, both of which are irreversable neurological damage.

Ok,I thought I would be a detective for a minute and do an experiment.LOL.I asked my 5 year old son and 6 year old little girl to sit on either side of me on the couch.I sat down with them and started bouncing up and down sitting on the couch.I asked them what am I doing.My son said Bouncing.I also one time cracked my knees.(I am older and it hurts to do that now.LOL)But my son thought it was hillarious.He said it sounded like a egg cracking.He explained what it sounded like to me just like this little boy explained the shoes sqeaking,the couch bouncing,the man was in black ect...I believe everything this little boy has to say.

I am not sure about the size of Juniors vocabulary, but remember he was only 3 when Haleigh was taken and just turned 4. So, I don't know. All children are different. IMO

I can empathize with Crystal. My daughter was missing for three weeks when she was 16. Detectives on the case called me and said that her car had been found and that there seemed to be foul play and wanted me to come take a look at the car. I totally lost it. I feel so sorry for Crystal. I do hope she will be ok. I know that is not possible until Haleigh is found safe and sound.

Ok so you kind of proved one of my points.
Your son saw you! He saw you "bouncing"!
Now if you were in the other room and you were "bouncing" and asked
your son what he heard would he say he heard you "bouncing"?

Also... about the "squeaking shoes". Same thing...
if he saw you walk across the floor with shoes that squeak he may describe "squeaking shoes"
If he was not in the room to see you would he say "squeaking shoes"?

I don't think so.

So either JR saw the couch and a man with shoes or he heard the noises
and IF he only heard the noises then IMO he would not describe them as
bouncing and squeaking.

Also... would the "couch bounce" and make a noise being on carpet?

JMO

if he saw you walk across the floor with shoes that squeak he may describe "squeaking shoes"

I don't think so.

bouncing and squeaking.

JMO

what kind of sofa was it??? was it a hide-a-bed?? that's what I want to know.

also, for him to specify the "Couch" was bouncing - my guess is he saw something as well as heard it.

I don't think so.

bouncing and squeaking.

JMO

Yes,I also think my son felt the couch bouncing.Maybe the little boy was on the couch and felt the couch bouncing.

Wow... I hope she is okay.
Could this be caused by stress?

Stress?

I sure think it could have something to do with what happened today. I have observed her several days recently. She is not eating, drinking or sleeping very well. I'm sure the stress she is under and the emotional devastation she is going through would defiantly aggravate anything else she might have going on.

I tell you this young lady is a "broken person" I have not seen a smile from her, just a mom who can't find out what happened to her little girl.

This is my one on one observational.

Wow... I hope she is okay.
Could this be caused by stress?
According to the article this was the second time she's seized. The first time was before Haleigh went missing.
Sheffield’s family says this is the second seizure Crystal has ever gone through. They tell us she suffered her first two days before Haleigh was taken.

Could be caused by a injury, fever, stress, anxiety, fear. I hate to make any comment in regards to my thoughts other than I hope she is well and the baby is ok.

I hope she's alright and I'm glad that Chloe was unhurt BUT if she's had a seizure before for an unknown reason, then she shouldn't have been driving. Especially with the baby in the vehicle. That does not show responsibility at all. It's endangering her own life, the baby's life, and other passengers on the road. Way uncool.

Forgive me, but I do not understand why anyone would think that Crystal would try to fabricate anything to falsely incriminate a person.

It seems to me that Crystal, as Haleigh's mom, would want the actual person who is repsonsible for Haleigh's disappearance to be the one correctly identified and prosecuted.

And IIRC it was GGM Sykes who FIRST asked Jr anything about who did what and what he saw.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member