Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me, but I do not understand why anyone would think that Crystal would try to fabricate anything to falsely incriminate a person.

It seems to me that Crystal, as Haleigh's mom, would want the actual person who is repsonsible for Haleigh's disappearance to be the one correctly identified and prosecuted.

And IIRC it was GGM Sykes who FIRST asked Jr anything about who did what and what he saw.

MOO

Bold by me:

She's been charged before for fabricating things to falsely incriminate a person. That's why some people would think that it's possible.

Also, she says that she couldn't do a follow up appointment on the first seizure because Haleigh went missing. Okay, that's TOTALLY understandable. But the day that the police went to get DNA from her and couldn't find her, didn't she say she was at the doctor's? Or am I mistaking that for another incident?

Forgive me, but I do not understand why anyone would think that Crystal would try to fabricate anything to falsely incriminate a person.
It seems to me that Crystal, as Haleigh's mom, would want the actual person who is repsonsible for Haleigh's disappearance to be the one correctly identified and prosecuted.

And IIRC it was GGM Sykes who FIRST asked Jr anything about who did what and what he saw.

MOO

... Okay...:silenced::angel:

Stress can cause non-epileptic seizures. (Can also be caused by certain drugs and drug withdrawals.)

The article makes it sound like she is going to be fine.

I'm happy that she is going to be okay.
I know that other things can cause them... I just didn't know
that stress could.
But it is interesting to know that she had one a few days before Haleigh
went missing.

I hate to say this but could her seizures be from her past drug abuse and some brain disorder? I remember how bad she rocked back and forth when Haleigh was first missing.
Yes stress can bring on seizures if you have a brain problem already. Lack of oxygen, epilespy, tumors, blood pressure, diabetes..........

I was trying to remember and hopefully someone can help but wasn't her drivers licence suspended because of unpaid tickets?

Ok so you kind of proved one of my points.
Your son saw you! He saw you "bouncing"!
Now if you were in the other room and you were "bouncing" and asked
your son what he heard would he say he heard you "bouncing"?

Also... about the "squeaking shoes". Same thing...
if he saw you walk across the floor with shoes that squeak he may describe "squeaking shoes"
If he was not in the room to see you would he say "squeaking shoes"?

I don't think so.

So either JR saw the couch and a man with shoes or he heard the noises
and IF he only heard the noises then IMO he would not describe them as
bouncing and squeaking.

Also... would the "couch bounce" and make a noise being on carpet?

JMO

Jr. seeing and hearing something is what I also thought from his story. He had to see or at least hear the guy who came to see Misti, he had to know the guy seemed to have squeaky shoes, and he was awakened by the couch bouncing. He may have felt the couch, woke up, then was sent to bed in the bedroom. Giving a good description of sights, sounds, and possible feelings sounds very credible to me and nothing that a child would remember to say if someone was leading him.

Also, she says that she couldn't do a follow up appointment on the first seizure because Haleigh went missing. Okay, that's TOTALLY understandable. But the day that the police went to get DNA from her and couldn't find her, didn't she say she was at the doctor's? Or am I mistaking that for another incident?
There have been two visits for medical attention as she was also taken to ER for dehydration during the first week or so, IIRC. The second was when they could not find her for the DNA test.

I would think that a seizure would be something they would follow up on closely. I am a bit surprised they would release her without doing extensive testing after two during a short period of time.

She should not be driving with the possibility of having a seizure with a child in the vehicle, imo, especially if they do not know the cause. It does puts herself, child, and others at risk.

I am glad no one was hurt in the accident caused by the seizure this time and she will be OK.

Pseudo seizures are are not caused from brain injury.

The bouncing couch story did not come out until the GLP story came out. Has to make you wonder why.

Yes but she may have paid those fines and license reinstated, sometimes it takes awhile for the online dockets to catch up.

ETA: IN fact just looking at it today it appears she completed her probation as of 12/10/08, nothing stating whether license was reinstated or not.

I was trying to remember and hopefully someone can help but wasn't her drivers licence suspended because of unpaid tickets?

Jr. seeing and hearing something is what I also thought from his story. He had to see or at least hear the guy who came to see Misti, he had to know the guy seemed to have squeaky shoes, and he was awakened by the couch bouncing. He may have felt the couch, woke up, then was sent to bed in the bedroom. Giving a good description of sights, sounds, and possible feelings sounds very credible to me and nothing that a child would remember to say if someone was leading him.

Has this been proven?

Nancy Grace is tearing into Kim P. again tonight, mostly about CS's TV interview which included Jr., NG saying it's exploiting Jr. to make CS look better. :eek:

Has this been proven?

I don't believe anything has been proven or reported by LE yet, but WBG has been questioned and he has given an interview to a reporter, so there may be some things verified soon. Just saying that if Jr. really went through this horrible scenario then had heard and saw things.

Nancy Grace is tearing into Kim P. again tonight, mostly about CS's TV interview which included Jr., NG saying it's exploiting Jr. to make CS look better. :eek:
And KP doesn't make it sound any better either! She is saying Crystal did it to show the public herself with Rj to let them see her as a good mother (or something like that...will wait on the transcript). :waitasec:

NG is right, imo.

I use to love Nancy Grace.She is really upsetting me lately.I honestly really don't think Crystal meant anything bad at all putting JR on there.I really think she was just trying to help and believed her sons story like I do and no one seemed to be listening to this little boy.I don't think any one really knew how to handle all this.They never went through this before.

I don't believe anything has been proven or reported by LE yet, but WBG has been questioned and he has given an interview to a reporter, so there may be some things verified soon. Just saying that if Jr. really went through this horrible scenario then had heard and saw things.

Do we know who interviewed WBG? It would be very interesting to hear what he has to say!

++
As for the NG shows, I missed the early showing, I'll have to catch one of the later ones.

It's rather incredulous to me that KP even bothers going on there anymore. I'm glad she does -- but NG isn't a gracious host to her. :p

IMOO there could be a connection with the first seizure and Haleigh's abduction and today's seizure after what came to light this weekend. SS I agree with you I find it very odd that it has not been mentioned prior and they did not address such a serious incident in the following hospital visit after her collapse and Dr. visit the day LE could not locate her for the DNA request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling