Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that post was a warning that I am going to start banning posters for nasty remarks and for replying to them.

Animal can I just say; the ignore button has lowered my blood pressure 30 points, LOL...:blowkiss:

Spreading false accusations about your childrens father is gonna get all those questions answered:rolleyes:

You raise an interesting point...aside from a couple of remarks refuting the man in black story...Ron has never suggested Crystal was involved....perhaps he knows her better than you and I and realizes she COULD not be involved? JMO

You raise an interesting point...aside from a couple of remarks refuting the man in black story...Ron has never suggested Crystal was involved....perhaps he knows her better than you and I and realizes she COULD not be involved? JMO

But didn't he say more attention should be paid to Crystal side of the family?

But didn't he say more attention should be paid to Crystal side of the family?

Yes thanks :) Hhe did recently say that but from the outset--he never pointed a finger in her direction....making me think that he never suspected Crystal--but six months is a LOT of time to learn to use deflection ...JMO.

Yes thanks :) Hhe did recently say that but from the outset--he never pointed a finger in her direction....making me think that he never suspected Crystal--but six months is a LOT of time to learn to use deflection ...JMO.
Sure gives him a lot of time to reflect on the possibilities in this case if he doesn't know who did it, but it was his lawyer making the statement of that possibility and not Ronald...wasn't it?

Quote:<<Sure gives him a lot of time to reflect on the possibilities in this case if he doesn't know who did it, but it was his lawyer making the statement of that possibility and not Ronald...wasn't it?

Who do you think gave input for the scenario to be set up? Who would have read and agreed to the press release? RC had final say on what is printed...

I see what you are saying there....outright statements that Crystal was "behind" the abduction because of back support is not the same as Crystal committing the physical act. I did not realize that was what was being discussed.....

(bbm) It wasn't...

cajun said:
Point me to one person that has ever said Crystal had a thing to do with it. TIA

(bbm) As in anything. Being behind it or w/e. I appreciate the voice of sanity you leant stilettos, thank you for snapping us back to reality! ;)

:parrot:

<snip>

I don't know how to link to a single post or I'd link it for ya, but if you go to the Stickies sub-forum, it's in the Document links thread, Post #22 (by Patty G).
(my bold)

FYI:

To link to a single post use the post number (#...) in the upper right corner of the post in question. I'm not sure about every browser, but in Firefox a right-click will provide several options.

ETA: Here's an example, linking back to this post ...

Quote:<<Sure gives him a lot of time to reflect on the possibilities in this case if he doesn't know who did it, but it was his lawyer making the statement of that possibility and not Ronald...wasn't it?

Who do you think gave input for the scenario to be set up? Who would have read and agreed to the press release? RC had final say on what is printed...

Ron's former attorney did make several comments regarding Haleigh's maternal family in a press release prior to his ending his representation of Ron. However, Ron has commented as well. Here is an example:

SNIP

Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin &#8212; who he has since married and is now Misty Cummings &#8212; have been unfairly targeted.

&#8220;There should have been more attention to Crystal&#8217;s family,&#8221; he said.

SNIP

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...aleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

2009-08-25077.mothers motion to close hearing and/or hold in

2009-08-25 chambers - crystal sheffield

Cajun, sorry for this question. But what was Crystal requesting to close hearing about? Thanks.

What in the world does that mean. I think someone slipped a "silly" pill in my coffee this morning because nothing is hitting the mark in my brain today.

ETA...lol....I just saw Kat's post.

Cajun, sorry for this question. But what was Crystal requesting to close hearing about? Thanks.

Hang on Kat and I will post all of the stuff since her attorney filed for an emergency hearing..

2009-08-10070.notice of appearance - carol caldwell for mother

2009-08-10071.mothers emergency verified motion for counseling

2009-08-10 for minor child

2009-08-17072.notice of non representation - t jerry snider for

2009-08-17 ronald cummings

2009-08-18073.notice of service via united states mail delivery

2009-08-18 of emergency motion to ronald l cummings

2009-08-18074.notice of hearing/awn for 08/27/09 at 03:00

2009-08-19075.amended notice of non representation - jerry snyder

2009-08-19076.notice of appearance-brandon beardsley for petitioner

Okay thank you so much Cajun! I'm up to speed now :)

Maybe so. Since it is about a minor...would she have to worry about it becoming public anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member