Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read, "Medical DX (medical code for diagnosis) pending ---- results." Can't really tell what the missing word is; could be the initials for a specific type of test.

Medical Diagnosis pending lab results.

It is a Tx........for treatment. Not Dx.

So........ no one here wants to sleuth CS? Already decided who is responsible for this and not willing to discuss anything about CS involvement? One person is very obvious by his behaviors, and the behaviors are sefish and foreign to many of us.
I have stated in other posts, these people don't think or reason like we based on how they were raised, what was modeled to them. CS and RC had the same hard life and were just like Jr. and Haleigh at one time. Very few of us probably had a perfect childhood but based on police reports and parents lifestyles, the two parents in this case had to develope ways to survive it. CS and RC both used drugs possibly to not feel the pain of the neglect they endured as children. Personalities are much different- CS seems to want to be controled, told what to do in situations that most at a women in her mid twenties, could figure out. Promiscuity, that her father has talked about, show she keeps looking for love acceptance, and someone to take care of her.
RC attacks verbally with anger, or when he feels threatened, sort of like, I'll get you before you get me. Has a swagering walk to show he is big and strong, don't mess with me.
Both, neglected and emotionally damaged children in adult bodies, and so very sad.
To me it seems like their parents try to make up for their neglect of them, by overcompensating and refusing to make them face the consequences of their actions as adults.
So, it seems we go arround and arround as we try to figure out these minds and behaviors, unable to parent or work a job, but able to rapidly set up bank accounts, money jars, benefits, Haleighbug center, TV appearances and give out photos and videos, for money. The thing that stood out to me about the school supplies drive, was that the request was made for them to be purchased at a rather expensive store that I never bought grade school supplies for my children at, it was target all the way at those ages. Why, so they could be returned for money, and for who? These thoughts are all my opinions.

Reasonable post until the BBM part. Do you have any proof anyone returned these items for cash? I know, I know, I read "these thoughts are all my opinions," but WOW how in 'ell did you come up with that one? It's much easier for me to believe RC took the donation jars and did whatever with the money inside than to believe the school supplies drive was a scam to return the items for money to be used by Crystal.

Seems to me the bottom of the barrel is being scraped (and that ain't pretty) - which, btw, means rotten meat, is being scraped to put the mother down. I need to ask WHY that would be? Is there an agenda? I really don't know, but I sure am curious, and if there is, I wonder who hates Crystal that much to keep this agenda going? Any takers?

All thoughts and opinions are mine alone.

Reasonable post until the BBM part. Do you have any proof anyone returned these items for cash? I know, I know, I read "these thoughts are all my opinions," but WOW how in 'ell did you come up with that one? It's much easier for me to believe RC took the donation jars and did whatever with the money inside than to believe the school supplies drive was a scam to return the items for money to be used by Crystal.
Seems to me the bottom of the barrel is being scraped (and that ain't pretty) - which, btw, means rotten meat, is being scraped to put the mother down. I need to ask WHY that would be? Is there an agenda? I really don't know, but I sure am curious, and if there is, I wonder who hates Crystal that much to keep this agenda going? Any takers?

bbm. Funny, my thoughts are the exact opposite.

And imo, there is no agenda against CS. There is/was an agenda against RC, see Kim Ps. bar docs, it's a fact. CS and her side of the family have had, imo, more suspicious behavior than RC and his family. They started soliciting "donations" the same week Haleigh went missing and continue to solicit to this day. CS is a drug abuser by admission of her own attorney. Drug abusers are notorious liars and will go to great lengths to obtain money to get their fix.

Do I think CS was personally involved in Haleigh going missing, no. Do I think Ron was personally involved in Haleigh going missing, no. They both have faults. But people do not seem to want CS's faults brought up and discussed at all, but imo, it is open season on RC, all the time.
Just like the MS page, no one wants to believe it is real. It's got to be a fake because it's CS, yet the majority are quick to believe and repeat the rumor about RC and a stripper. Kinda boggles the mind. All moo.

Thanks for posting that. We have been through CS's "seizures" with a fine tooth comb on her threads. All we know is she had the first a few days before Haleigh went missing and then had 2 more afterwards. 1 while she was driving w/ Chloe in the car, and according to Kim P. she gave her Dad a bunch of pills before the cops came to the accident scene.

BBM--yes we have :) But I am still struggling to figure out how her seizures are related to Haleigh's disappearance? :waitasec:

In response to Trident, I don't hate Crystal, and have no agenda, or live there or know anyone involved in this case. I thought we were supposed to sleuth or try to exchange ideas and thoughts with each other. Not many want to in regard to CS or her family. I repeatedly state I'm not pro or con either of the parents, but it does vary from day to day, depending on what else we learn about them. I usually just get very upset and angry that Haleigh is gone and where is she, I want justice for her.
Why do you feel those comments were so inappropriate? If RC had set that up would you jump in to defend him?
I suspect anyone and everyone who raises money off their dead or missing child. I wish when these horrible, constant abductions happen that there was a law that monitered where the money went and who it went to. How crazy we need a law to stop profit from abductions. I wish we the public would think before we send money to people we know nothing about. The only money I would agree with would be just enough to cover unexpected funeral services and burial.
What do you think these people were doing to give back to the community before this happened?

Oops, Trident, I clicked on your post by accident. I am responding to the same post you are, though.

JMO, but perhaps they used that "expensive" store because there is not a Target Store in Putnam County, Florida.

Actually, it's a fact that there is not a Target here, but I don't know the reason they chose Staples in particular, except that there is a Staples in Palatka, and perhaps for the free shipping. IDK.

As long as I've quoted you, Trident, I'm gonna take you up on your final question.

The only reasons I can imagine the continual pointing at Crystal are:

1. Hate, like you said. I am not aware of anyone who might have hated Crystal [or Marie or Chad] enough for this. I guess Ron and his family could have. Actually, why dance around it? His mother raved about Misty being the best g/f and most wonderful mother figure. She was either completely ignorant - which I doubt, cuz she seems smart to me, or she was getting a jab in at Crystal and/or Marie.
[OK, these days, we could probably add an atty to that list, IDK.]

2. Defensive Manuevering But they aren't that clever are they?

3. Trolls/Trouble-makers See article at wired.com re: 4chan, dated Oct 2009, iirc. There are people who expend XO amts of time and energy riling people up and creating havoc in forums.

4. Personal acquaintances of Ron's family - though I admit, I don't see many of them as being computer peeps.

5. Peeps who don't think the same way I do. And I have no idea if their thinking is wrong or if mine is. :)

JMO & ATJ

p.s. Thx, Tri, for the tidbit about the "bottom of the barrel." I did not know that.

#5 would work for me.
How do you get those little face icons back that used to be on the right of the part you type reply on?
If you ever read other posts of mine you would know on some days I think like you about RC.

(snipped by LFL) Those 2 are the distinct OPINIONS that are given here. We have not seen a diagnosis of the cause, so we are left to guess. And those guesses fall into 2 distinct camps here, stress and drugs. Hope that clarifies.

I don't know what caused her seizures, for sure, but I have known quite a few people who had seizures that were definitely not related to drugs, nor (apparently) to stress.

I think [and I don't have a ref for this, just thinking] that scientists and doctors don't even know what causes most seizures/epilepsy. There was Newsweek cover story about this right about the time Crystal had the seizure in the car in Palatka.

Just to clarify, I hope. I doubt even her doctors have determined the cause of her seizures, but it's jmo.

Heck, I'm like HH - lol - why are we devoting so much time to Crystal's seizures re: Haleigh's case?

I'm not trying to cause a riot or anything, but another possiblity exists as well for the seizures. Do we really know there were any? No one was with her when they happened. The first one we heard about was the car accident. Was she thinking about other things and hit the car in front of her by mistake & then said it was a seizure? After that we heard about the one back in Baker County to corroborate. The next one was the night at the HBC when questionable actions have been described.

Don't get me wrong--I'm NOT saying she lied. I'm just putting another possibility out there. Don't egg me LOL.

I don't know about anyone else but the reason I don't care so much what Crystal does is because LE doesn't seem to be looking at her. They keep saying Misty. I can't imagine I could know more than detectives who are right there and have seen the evidence and surely have figured out where those in Baker County were that night.

Some seizures are caused by head injuries. I seem to know several people with seizure issues, one was beaten by her ex husband, another was hit by a bat. I know a baby who was born with them. From what I have read the majority have no known cause.

LE has not named a single suspect. They have even gone so far as to say Misty was not a suspect. So to me, not naming a suspect means everyone is a suspect, including CS and her family. If they could have been cleared, just like RC and family, they would have been cleared, but they haven't.

I was once told here if I didn't want to discuss RC's involvement that was fine but some people did, same goes for CS I would imagine. As I stated I don't think either of them were personally involved, but that is no reason not to discuss them, imo. They are her parents.

Crystal does not have a Defense Attorney. Why do Ron and Misty have defense attorneys? No one else does. You have to think they know LE is looking closely at them BOTH.

Crystal does not have a Defense Attorney. Why do Ron and Misty have defense attorneys? No one else does. You have to think they know LE is looking closely at them BOTH.

Ron has a defense attorney because he has criminal charges that are currently pending. Seems obvious to me.

Misty probably has one because LE has referred to her as the "key" and she has undergone over 30 hours of questioning.

IMO, ANYONE that is questioned by LE for anything should have legal representation (ie - a criminal defense attorney) present to protect his or her RIGHTS that are afforded to him under the US Constitution. That is our right. An attorney is NOT a sign of guilt or innocence, it is protecting oneself and one's rights!

Crystal doesn't have a criminal attorney at present, but she does have an attorney. I bet if LE started focusing on HER, her family law attorney would arrange legal representation in the criminal field for her ASAP. LE has already stated that both Ron AND Crystal are not suspects (LINK: http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a ) Crystal probably feels she is in the clear and has no need for a criminal attorney. As far as I know, SHE has no criminal charges currently pending.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar..._cummings_disappearance_investigated_pg2.html I found this article dated Feb. 21. I found a paticular comment of Crystals very interesting.
Snipped by me
The family showed a picture of Haleigh Cummings from last November with a cut nose, black eyes and a large bruise on her face. They said Cummings claimed Haleigh sustained the injuries when she was pushed to the ground at school. However, Sheffield said there were no concrete scrapes on her face or hands or legs, which she thinks would normally result from a fall to the ground. She also said that the nurse told them Haleigh only had a scratch on her nose. Crystal Sheffield told Geraldo Rivera that Haleigh has had 12 unexcused and 9 excused absences from school, and 6 "tardies."
What I am not understanding here is why Crystal played the I do not know card so many times with Nancy Grace? It is apparent that Crystal had spoke to the school nurse after HaLeighs accident at school and before HaLeigh was abducted.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar..._cummings_disappearance_investigated_pg2.html I found this article dated Feb. 21. I found a paticular comment of Crystals very interesting.
Snipped by me
The family showed a picture of Haleigh Cummings from last November with a cut nose, black eyes and a large bruise on her face. They said Cummings claimed Haleigh sustained the injuries when she was pushed to the ground at school. However, Sheffield said there were no concrete scrapes on her face or hands or legs, which she thinks would normally result from a fall to the ground. She also said that the nurse told them Haleigh only had a scratch on her nose. Crystal Sheffield told Geraldo Rivera that Haleigh has had 12 unexcused and 9 excused absences from school, and 6 "tardies."
What I am not understanding here is why Crystal played the I do not know card so many times with Nancy Grace? It is apparent that Crystal had spoke to the school nurse after HaLeighs accident at school and before HaLeigh was abducted.

.........or by that time, she'd been given a copy of Haleigh's school attendance record. We were all pouring over it at the time. I'm sure her former attorney would have apprised her of the ramifications of what was on that report.

Snipped by me

BBM
I wasn't aware that the school nurse knew what time Haleigh got off the bus.???

.........or by that time, she'd been given a copy of Haleigh's school attendance record. We were all pouring over it at the time. I'm sure her former attorney would have apprised her of the ramifications of what was on that report.
This article was before Crystals Attorney.
She states she spoke to the nurse at the school and it is my opinion she had to of asked for the information of HaLeighs attendance to recieve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper