Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also wondering why Crystal's Dad would say he was going to look in Georgia.

I KNOW THAT!!!!
But this, my friends is how rumors get started.
I was being a smarta*!:blowkiss:

teh is trying to keep said rumors from growing feet and taking off to Georgia .......:eek:

Yep,alot of rumors going around that keeps being repeated on NGrace,GR show and Greta and to the media.Good thing TN isn't spreading them,she just wants Haleigh back.

Yep,alot of rumors going around that keeps being repeated on NGrace,GR show and Greta and to the media.Good thing TN isn't spreading them,she just wants Haleigh back.

I like TN a lot. Having said that, I still think
she is spreading a rumor of sorts just by always
speaking well of LE, which she is a part of and
always alluding to they are doing the best they
can, giving them updates, and following protocol
and all.... whereas the other family says they are
not being told anything.

Does only one family get updates? One of them
is fibbing:eek: I think ... maybe. Or does maybe a
connected family get updates? Or is TN just well
spoken and it comes across this way?:confused:

grouphugg.gif

not being told anything.

I can't imagin that LE has the time to tell every family member what is going on. My guess is that there is one person from each family that gets updated from LE as needed.
I also don't think putting faith in LE is a bad thing. I am sure they know a whole lot more about this case then we do.

not being told anything.

I think if it's true that only one side is getting updates, that would be because Ron has custody, so he would be the one they would be obligated to. I would bet it's the same if the mom is the custodial parent vs. the dad. Those fathers probably don't get many updates either. Anybody here know if that's how it works?

TN is by far the most well spoken IMO.
I respect the Cumming's camp for never losing their focus of Haleigh for a second (that I've seen). That has clear to me from the getgo.

I think if it's true that only one side is getting updates, that would be because Ron has custody, so he would be the one they would be obligated to. I would bet it's the same if the mom is the custodial parent vs. the dad. Those fathers probably don't get many updates either. Anybody here know if that's how it works?

Gosh, I hope that's not how it works. If so, how sad. Ron and Crystal are the parents and both of them have set up camp there. IMO, they both should be getting and deserves updates. It shouldn't matter who does or doesn't have custody...THEIR child is missing. Period.

Gosh, I hope that's not how it works. If so, how sad. Ron and Crystal are the parents and both of them have set up camp there. IMO, they both should be getting and deserves updates. It shouldn't matter who does or doesn't have custody...THEIR child is missing. Period.

Oh I agree, that both sides should be getting them, if in fact they are not. I was just speculating as to why she may not be getting them.

If it were me I wouldn't give LE a choice, I'd be pestering them nonstop for any new shred of information on my baby...probably get myself in a whole bunch of trouble too if anybody denied me the info lol

Oh I agree, that both sides should be getting them, if in fact they are not. I was just speculating as to why she may not be getting them.

If it were me I wouldn't give LE a choice, I'd be pestering them nonstop for any new shred of information on my baby...probably get myself in a whole bunch of trouble too if anybody denied me the info lol

You and me both!! I'd be chasing the cop cars as soon as I saw them OR planting my butt down at the police station.

I wondered if after spilling the "man dressed in black" beans on TV, LE hasn't been as inclined to "share".

EDITED TO ADD: Not that I'm saying that's right for them to do, just that I wonder if that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5