Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gitmo's gonna be empty soon. We can send them there.

I would rather whack 'em and stack 'em. For some reason our justice system can't seem to 'get it' that these people cannot be rehabilitated and they keep releasing them for they can do it again and again

For starters, Mark Lundsfords, he has a website and is trying to change many laws and need much support. A lot has begun, however, so much more needs to be done and carried on State by State.

I will check out his site,I didn't know he had one.I respect him and it broke my heart what happened to Jessica.He had class,he walked out everyday and spoke and people were talking badly about him,he came out anyway.Ron's younger and just too broken up right now.Thank you for letting me know.

The Lisk Sisters parents,they used to speak,they are sweet people and people would really respect them.I just don't know if they'd want to,you'd have to live it over and over again with families that have walked thier walk
Yes, some find being pro-active in their grieving, more comforting than not, whereas others find it much too painful. I don't ever want to be in their shoes and would gladly do what I can to help change our laws to protect us more instead of standing by being complacant about it. That being said, I also KNOW I would drop the ball so want to think of someone already established as being responsible and has good follow thru. Whoraldo is on now.
TTFN!
P.S. It's only 7 P.M. here in California~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads