Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the custody matters are written for RC and Crystal?Is it shared custody or sole custody with visitation rights? I also wonder how those issues are addressed in Florida. I have SOLE custody of my two daughters here in California so I am the one who says what goes and what doesn't. I have to agree on where their father wants to take them, etc. I try not to "pull rank" or abuse that privilege therefore reserving this right for times I may consider dangerous to my children. Someone should contact RC and/or his mother to make them aware of it, if they aren't already aware.

I believe Ron has sole custody of the kids:) And I think Crystal get visitation every other weekend:) Dont quote me on the visitation part though:)lol

My page is way too long,is all of your pages too wide?Maybe it 's because I'm so upset my computer is wacky.LOL

She does get them every two weekends,but not sure if that's through the court just agreed on and what her rights would be while she has them.

We dont know if its true though:) Maybe GR is blowing hot air as usual:)

Last week I was repulsed by the way Crystal bashed Ron and hugged GR,
I figured then she was seeing media $$$$ in her future.
Well, here she goes making money off her 4 year old son.
We sure are getting a first hand look at her character aren't we?
I wish the Sheriff could stop this and somebody better hold back poor Ron.
What Father wouldn't get madder than "H" at his son being exploited like this?

I certainly hope that Crystal is not going to appear this evening with Ronald, Jr.. This would be wrong for so many reasons.

:mad:

She does get them every two weekends,but not sure if that's through the court just agreed on and what her rights would be while she has them.

I believe I read in the court paper it was every other weekend. But she had to contact Ron before coming. I could be wrong though. These last two cases I have read way to much. I think my eye sight is going:woohoo:

Stop posting telephone contact numbers. If someone wants to make a call they can look it up for themselves. We do not solicit to cal anyone, do it on your own.

Thanks!

I believe I read in the court paper it was every other weekend. But she had to contact Ron before coming. I could be wrong though. These last two cases I have read way to much. I think my eye sight is going:woohoo:

You and me both,and I swore I wasn't going to do this again,but here I am.

Sorry,I thought it would be okay if it was LE.
When we post we want to call, we just do it. Posting the phone number is like soliciting others to do the same.

No foul :), lets continue without getting too excited yet about GR. Calling anyone know won't do much good anyway as the show has probably already been taped.

I'm holding out hope that this is typical Geraldo- remember a few weeks ago he said he was having the Anthonys on and it never materialized?

If Crystal put that little boy's face on TV her visitation rights need to be revoked.

I so wish my former husband would have just dropped off the face of the earth never to be heard from again. I believe with all my heart the children would be better off without him in their lives. However, the LIBERAL judges in this wacky state disagree. Hence, the visitations regardless of whether he's a felon, alcoholic/drug addict who has been domestically violent while under the influence, or not. (He was not when I married him, he caused himself to get brain damage from overdosing on oxycontin) This state is so wacky with their family law beliefs I have seriously consdered moving, to...........Florida!
Or Panama. This and the Caylee case have changed my mind. Not to say it doesn't happen here too. Panama is lookiing better all the time. He's currently on house arrest so he would not be allowed to leave the country, at least for a while. But I'm not so sure that choice is the best for my children either. sigh

Well,as in this case with Crystal and Ronald,they're young,they've had so much obvious bitterness,then this compounded on top of everything.I had hoped to see the unity that was happening at the beginning to continue for not just JR,but any other siblings involved.My children and my daughter are very very close and if you didn't know better,you would think they're from the same father.So,that is the most important thing.I've encouraged thier father to see them and finally now he does that they're older,we even go to functions concerning the kids at the same time.That is a miracle from the bitterness that used to be.Crystal and Ronald need to work this out,it is for the rest of thier children's lives.

I'm holding out hope that this is typical Geraldo- remember a few weeks ago he said he was having the Anthonys on and it never materialized?

If Crystal put that little boy's face on TV her visitation rights need to be revoked.

I know that GR has been trying to win back an audience that has been lost for the last number of months,this is not the way to do it.There is so much good that could be done with a whole show of investigation,like a missing child.I just don't understand.

Lets just wait and see shall we? Like you posted it never materialized in another case.

Lets just wait and see shall we? Like you posted it never materialized in another case.

Well,I think you just need to be assigned to me until I learn my boundaries and stop letting my emotions take the best of me.:) I think alot of us are emotionally burnt with the last case and here it is another one.

hmm, Geraldo has done to all of us just what he's good at doing. Arousing interest in his show whether its provoked by anger or curiosity. So again he wins.

hmm, Geraldo has done to all of us just what he's good at doing. Arousing interest in his show whether its provoked by anger or curiosity. So again he wins.

True that.I had stopped watching him,now I just want to kick my tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89