Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Crystal's middle initial?

I found some docs in alachua FL for a CS but the middle initial for a few is R and it looks like they might be the same person? Not the same as Haleigh's mother but the same one on most of the docs in Alachua FL.

D is the middle

Stop with posting info.of random parties you find on the Internet that have not been mentioned as part of this investigation. Stop and think before you post.

What is Crystal's middle initial?

I found some docs in alachua FL for a CS but the middle initial for a few is R and it looks like they might be the same person? Not the same as Haleigh's mother but the same one on most of the docs in Alachua FL.

Kat, check the dates- some of those were from prior to when Crystal was an adult. And one of the records show that the CS charged was a black woman.

I don't think this is the same CS. One of them might be (traffic infraction) but the others don't match up with how old CS might have been when they happened.

We can all have our opinions on who's side is guiltier...but the sad fact is, Haleigh is still missing. No one is any closer to finding her. It looks to me like LE put up the big show for 2 days with the dogs and the dumpster fiasco, and then in the end turned the trailer back over to Ron. They refuse to say anything. I just get the feeling this little one is going to fade into the woodwork......this could have been handled better from the start. By all involved. Just my 2 cents.

I agree...I feel the same way. I fear that Haleigh will not be found. I fear that maybe CR is the one that may of taken her. He is the only one police have not been able to find out of all SO. Just a sick feeling. I pray she is safe somewhere. I have gone from maybe mom wanted to protect her and took her to a safe house, to CR.

Kat, check the dates- some of those were from prior to when Crystal was an adult. And one of the records show that the CS charged was a black woman.

I don't think this is the same CS. One of them might be (traffic infraction) but the others don't match up with how old CS might have been when they happened.

Note the DOB.
Race. Height. Hair Color, but that to can change. That helps to, sometimes they have no middle initials or have AKA's.

Hi Pirate, In thinking about that pause Crystal gave yesterday on Greta before she answered the question about would Ron hurt Haleigh, I definitely thinking she was deciding how to say something. Like you said it was a delicate question.

I haven't decided yet if she has been told to count to 10 before she says anything to the media or at that point she maybe realized she had already stated Ron had hurt Haleigh.

When she made that original comment about Ron she was quite adamant about it I thought, reporting just what this lady said she had seen happen.

Two things come to mind about her interview with Greta:

* In the company of Greta Crystal possibly took on the air of this national TV hostess just by being in her company, Greta kinda rubbed off on her.
* Greta's staff could have given Crystal some tips on being interviewed.

Then again, Crystal is a Southern gal. She talks slower and softer than I usually hear Oregonians do. A coloquial difference that throws me off in making an assessment of her. :waitasec: She might be very intelligent, but to me her manner of speech doesn't give her that grace.

XOX

I agree...I feel the same way. I fear that Haleigh will not be found. I fear that maybe CR is the one that may of taken her. He is the only one police have not been able to find out of all SO. Just a sick feeling. I pray she is safe somewhere. I have gone from maybe mom wanted to protect her and took her to a safe house, to CR.

MADJGNLAW I so agree with you. In the beginning I had such high hopes for little Haleigh to be found. Although I haven't completely lost faith it has diminished. In the beginning I must admit that I was a little suspicious of Misty but not anymore. I do still have my reservations where Crystal is concerned however, or someone in her family. Mostly though since LE has failed to locate CR and he did pretty much diappear close in time it's a huge red flag, given that these types of Predators seem to escalate their crimes against children. Makes my stomach ill to even consider.

What truly appalls me is her and the family's attitude and mudslinging at RC! JMHO

Or,Fox News got so many complaints about how the show was used with GR,that they needed to fix the damage and put the focus back on Haleigh instead of a custody hearing.Greta has a million times more grace than the show last Sunday.Crystal looked better last night as if she felt more comfortable.I imagine also what a relief that the cadaver dogs have found no traces of decomp,hopefully the dumpster was a false hit and there's hope once again that Haleigh is still alive.

Geraldo is no better than Jerry Springer. I'm sure he looks for issues to exploit when people are at their lowest.

Crystal is letting Geraldo interview Jr tonight?I hope she has Ronald's and LE's approval.I find it hard to believe anyone would put this little child in public and question him,he is already in possible danger.His sister was taken,noone knows why and now he's being on national television with Geraldo?

Geraldo is no better than Jerry Springer. I'm sure he looks for issues to exploit when people are at their lowest.

You know,since the dumpster and knowing there's construciton workers around there and anybody could have been watching the trailer,I'm trying to focus on even someone trimming the trees.There were tree limbs in that dumpster.But to put this child on tv is wrong and I am so upset,his sister is possibly not even alive,this is horrible.

This woman should be locked up if it's true that she's letting Jr be interviewed on national television. How crazy can a person get??

Since he has a no trespassing from there,this means they would have to be taping somewhere else.

This needs to be stopped now,I hope LE arrests GR and gets him back to his father right now.I think everyone should call the LE at the Sheriff's Dept,right now.

Since he has a no trespassing from there,this means they would have to be taping somewhere else.

I can tell that you're just as upset as I am about this. I want to scream, kick, and throw stuff I'm so frustrated. I hope it's not true...It CAN'T be true. How could someone let their traumatized child be interviewed by HIM?

I don't condone violence at all, but if Crystal allows this child to be interviewed, I wouldn't doubt at all Ron making a visit to her tonight..nor would I blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89