Crystal S., Haleigh's mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,I think you just need to be assigned to me until I learn my boundaries and stop letting my emotions take the best of me.:) I think alot of us are emotionally burnt with the last case and here it is another one.
Nope, have my hands full now.

As for your emotions, that's a good thing, just hold off until we know for sure what's going on so don't let yourself get upset YET.

I'm not sure if this is off topic or not, so I apologize in advance if it ruffles anyone's feathers:) I think we can all agree on at least this part, Child Predators/Sex Offenders in the very least deserve much stiffer penalties and much longer prison sentences, if not the death penalty. The latter part is where I know some would disagree.
I'm pretty sure? most agree, they cannot be "cured", thus are a constant danger to society unless locked away behind bars. We don't like them, we don't want them around our homes, schools, children, etc. but our choices have been taken away due to "THEIR RIGHTS".
Our lives, our children's lives, families and neighborhoods, victim or otherwise, have been greatly impacted due to the rise in this type of crime, I believe due to a lack of holding them accountable for their crimes, aka, spending longer prison sentences. They just get a little slap on the wrist nowadays.
Since we are all so sick of the perps having more rights seemingly than we do, we need to change the laws! In other words, let's start rallying to take back our childrens safety and our neighborhoods/homes.......... NATIONALLY!
How do we go about doing this? Who do we know who would take this on, and we can support them from the sidelines while collecting signatures, etc. I have very poor follow thru, (and am the first one to admit it:) and I think this "chosen" person or group, needs to be someone who is privy to this type of work. Any ideas or suggestions?

Nope, have my hands full now.

As for your emotions, that's a good thing, just hold off until we know for sure what's going on so don't let yourself get upset YET.

I was just kidding,but woudn't want your job.

I'm not sure if this is off topic or not, so I apologize in advance if it ruffles anyone's feathers:) I think we can all agree on at least this part, Child Predators/Sex Offenders in the very least deserve much stiffer penalties and much longer prison sentences, if not the death penalty. The latter part is where I know some would disagree.
I'm pretty sure? most agree, they cannot be "cured", thus are a constant danger to society unless locked away behind bars. We don't like them, we don't want them around our homes, schools, children, etc. but our choices have been taken away due to "THEIR RIGHTS".
Our lives, our children's lives, families and neighborhoods, victim or otherwise, have been greatly impacted due to the rise in this type of crime, I believe due to a lack of holding them accountable for their crimes, aka, spending longer prison sentences. They just get a little slap on the wrist nowadays.
Since we are all so sick of the perps having more rights seemingly than we do, we need to change the laws! In other words, let's start rallying to take back our childrens safety and our neighborhoods/homes.......... NATIONALLY!
How do we go about doing this? Who do we know who would take this on, and we can support them from the sidelines while collecting signatures, etc. I have very poor follow thru, (and am the first one to admit it:) and I think this "chosen" person or group, needs to be someone who is privy to this type of work. Any ideas or suggestions?

I agree there is no rehabilitating these people. They should be locked away forever or left on an abandoned island. This is outrageous our children are being stolen right out of our houses! We have to do something, and fast!

We need to have a national group that can fight for the rights of the children,to bring stiffer penalties and laws.The nation is sick of this and everyone wants this stopped and I believe people would be so willing to do this if they just knew how to help.

I am ready to get PO"d abt the show. actually i thought you had to sign a permission paper for a child to appear on tv. that would rest inthe hands of the parent with custody. lol gee, i see some fireworks in the distance.

I hope this isn't true and if it is, I hope Ron shows up with a restraining order and the police and takes JR

Would the order to stay away from Ron not also apply to any minor children in his custody...such as RJ?

I am just curious. I suck at FL law.

Like TomsGirl said it's already taped,so if it is going to be on,he's hightailed it out of Dodge.And probably why he didn't announce anything earlier,so there'd be no time to stop it.Maybe it's just video of when he was there last weekend,but she didn't have him last weekend.

We need to have a national group that can fight for the rights of the children,to bring stiffer penalties and laws.The nation is sick of this and everyone wants this stopped and I believe people would be so willing to do this if they just knew how to help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I totally agree with everything you just said. Maybe someone like Mark Klaas?
John Walsh? Who else?

It would need to be someone very well respected, organized, who would make this their own "pet project". The ones who have been the most impacted by the crimes would naturally be the most passionate about it I think? We all want to prevent this from happening to our own children, as well as all children. But no one would feel it so deeply as someone who has gone thru/goes thru the devastating effects of it.

Would the order to stay away from Ron not also apply to any minor children in his custody...such as RJ?

I am just curious. I suck at FL law.

I don't know,but I have a feeling if it's a taped show from today,we're going to find out real quick.

I'm hoping it's just recycled video, if not, I really do think that Crystal is seriously endangering her full weekends with her son.

I cannot imagine, as a mother, losing one child and then jeopardizing my contact with another. I cannot fathom what goes on in this woman's mind and I am thankful for that.

For starters, Mark Lundsfords, he has a website and is trying to change many laws and need much support. A lot has begun, however, so much more needs to be done and carried on State by State.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I totally agree with everything you just said. Maybe someone like Mark Klaas?
John Walsh? Who else?

It would need to be someone very well respected, organized, who would make this their own "pet project". The ones who have been the most impacted by the crimes would naturally be the most passionate about it I think? We all want to prevent this from happening to our own children, as well as all children. But no one would feel it so deeply as someone who has gone thru/goes thru the devastating effects of it.

The Lisk Sisters parents,they used to speak,they are sweet people and people would really respect them.I just don't know if they'd want to,you'd have to live it over and over again with families that have walked thier walk.

I agree there is no rehabilitating these people. They should be locked away forever or left on an abandoned island. This is outrageous our children are being stolen right out of our houses! We have to do something, and fast!

Gitmo's gonna be empty soon. We can send them there.

The order that I heard about was a no trespass order requested by the owners of the property. I did not see anything where Ron got an order of protection against Geraldo.
On the Geraldo thread it says that Geraldo's brother spent the day with Crystal and Jr. I certainly hope she would not take what little precious time she has with her son and spend that time with a reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976