CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #5 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone number for him in that directory is also the same phone number for two other people, including a supervisor.

By the way, are we sure that the guy in the arnstein lab is the same one who is an animal tech? As we have discussed an animal tech would probably not be affilated with a research lab. They would probably be full time animal techs...and the name is a very common name...

But there is only one individual with that name in the that directory with the dk. blue background.

Does he have facial hair?

Yes - and friends who work at Yale (if you look at the friends list)

I would also like to emphasize that the reporter said something to the effect that a search on that name and birth year brought up only one record (something to do with excessive speed) - not that they confirmed that the search that brought up the record was definitely the same individual (if that makes sense).

Thanks scubagirl. The Arnsten photo is from Spring, 2007. He would have been 23 at that time and that guy looks older than that to me but he looks similar to the facebook photo.

thanks for your reply...Not sure what Pat means when saying, no crimes of passion.

I thought she meant that no one just "snaps" and does something completely out of character.

You know- a man catches his wife with another man and shoots both of them and the family dog and all the neighbors say he was such a nice guy, it must have been a crime of passion? Like any reasonable person would have done the same thing and the provocation makes it perfectly understandable?

I thought she was saying a stable person would not kill, no matter the provocation-that this person was already unstable.

Just because someone answered doesn't mean it was him (if it's the lab number). Was it his personal number or lab number and did they say their name? The media implied his personal number was disconnected - not his on campus lab number.

It was the number by his name on the blue page and the person that answered just said something like animal lab, no name. I was expecting maybe a disconnect message.

I would also like to emphasize that the reporter said something to the effect that a search on that name and birth year brought up only one record (something to do with excessive speed) - not that they confirmed that the search that brought up the record was definitely the same individual (if that makes sense).

Hmmm...of the 3 friends listed as being "Yale" - 2 are Asian females

Thanks scubagirl. The Arnsten photo is from Spring, 2007. He would have been 23 at that time and that guy looks older than that to me.

Using software that lets you see user pics on Facebook - I still think it's the same person as the Arnsten photo. Facial hair can really affect someone's appearance and some photos show him with and some without - very different looks (without looks much younger).

Friend of Annie Le Speaks Out
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ADPb7Mvkk"]YouTube - Friend of Annie Le Speaks Out[/ame]

Annie Le Found Dead
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OzTGg1UP1I"]YouTube - Annie Le Found Dead[/ame]

Annie Le Time Line
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfgyaORCwQM"]YouTube - Annie Le Time Line[/ame]

:angel:

I've spoken to several people today who are covering the story. The background police are telling them: Annie was called by the killer and told that he/she was at Amistad and needed her to come over there quickly, possibly under the ruse of dropping something off. The killer knew her and she trusted this person enough to do what he/she said. She had a "relationship" with the killer, they were "friendly". She was NOT going there to do any sort of work or experiments, but instead solely to meet this person who had summoned her. They all say she was "cut up pretty badly", another used the term "mutilated".

:eek:

Oh, that just makes me so sad and mad and I don't know what all.

Thanks for mentioning this..last night my anti-virus warned me before opening the site. ^i^

QUOTE=PrayersForMaura;4160925]just a friendly warning that some sites in google listing Annie Le with this person who is thought-to-be-involved contain viruses!! My computer almost got infected, thank goodness for spyware![/QUOTE]

Hmmm...of the 3 friends listed as being "Yale" - 2 are Asian females

I wonder if im even look at the right thing but the name i found on fb with filter new haven, gave me 3 choices, 1 girl and 2 guys, and both guys have more than 3 friends

Using software that lets you see user pics on Facebook - I still think it's the same person as the Arnsten photo. Facial hair can really affect someone's appearance and some photos show him with and some without - very different looks (without looks much younger).

Does this person's fb profile pic have three people in it?

And let's not forget - the media could be wrong with the tidbits of info (the one speeding record, age, etc) - I'm just trying to match up based on the info that was put out there.

I figured it out. That was a great job of sleuthing whether you are right or wrong.

But there is only one individual with that name in the that directory with the dk. blue background.

That directory is for one department and I have not been able to find any reference that they are in the Armitage building.

Yale would have far more than 11 animal techs total, unless they are superhuman.

Both of those names are very, very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member