CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #5 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! That would really surprise me- did they mention a press conference or a time frame for an announcement?

No not yet. Just said that they had been told to expect an arrest shortly later today. That he did have scratches all over his chest. Im guessing that they are testing all the DNA so when they do arrest him they never let his evilness outta jail again. They are dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's so there will be no loopholes for him to crawl out of at any point. JMO

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212256187.shtml

According to the reports, an arrest is imminent as police close in on a lab technician, who apparently failed a lie detector test and was covered in unexplained scratches.
Annie Le was to marry a Columbia University graduate student Sunday in Long Island, N.Y.
The newspaper said that bloody clothes were found in a drop ceiling in the building housing the lab, where Le was doing a research project. Her cell phone, wallet and keys were found in her nearby office at Yale Medical School.

Breaks my heart, she was supposed marry on Sunday. How very devastating for all involved.

No not yet. Just said that they had been told to expect an arrest shortly later today. That he did have scratches all over his chest. Im guessing that they are testing all the DNA so when they do arrest him they never let his evilness outta jail again. They are dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's so there will be no loopholes for him to crawl out of at any point. JMO

I will absolutely be shocked if it's a member of Dr. Bennett's Lab. I wonder how they are defining her "group"

If that turns out to be the case, I'd like my crow fried, please!:rolleyes:

Im not sure I agree with the paranoid schizophrenic possibility.

Well I think its very likely. My ex was Nuclear Engineer with and IQ thru the roof but..... he is. They are different types of schizophrenia. The typical idea of someone with PS talking to imaginary people and tvs are NOT the only symptoms of the disease.

They are talking about the girl that was murdered 10 years ago and if they are connected...

Well I think its very likely. My ex was Nuclear Engineer with and IQ thru the roof but..... he is. They are different types of schizophrenia. The typical idea of someone with PS talking to imaginary people and tvs are NOT the only symptoms of the disease.

I know what ps is, my father is one, and they are not typically murderers, however they can be violent if untreated especially if they are using drugs or alcohol.

They are talking about the girl that was murdered 10 years ago and if they are connected...

Oh for Pete's sake. Didn't they say yesterday that the suspect is 25? Sometimes I can barely stand to watch these reporters.

The mindless yammering they do is beyond annoying.

I know what ps is, my father is one, and they are not typically murderers, however they can be violent if untreated especially if they are using drugs or alcohol.

Just a few names of people that are PS, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dhamer. So I would say they are very much violent. Lots of people are misdiagnosed with OCD or Bi polar disorder along with many others. Sometimes it takes a while for a good Dr to put all the dots together and get these people on the right medication and diagnosed properly.

Oh for Pete's sake. Didn't they say yesterday that the suspect is 25? Sometimes I can barely stand to watch these reporters.

The mindless yammering they do is beyond annoying.

I agree lab. They were saying that is was still unsolved and that the DNA they had hoped would help them was useless in the end. I wonder why tho. They said that she scratched her attacker pretty good and had skin under her nails. I dunno. Im trying to keep up and gets kids fed and off to school. They are all off to school now so I can listen with both ears lol.

Just a few names of people that are PS, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dhamer. So I would say they are very much violent. Lots of people are misdiagnosed with OCD or Bi polar disorder along with many others. Sometimes it takes a while for a good Dr to put all the dots together and get these people on the right medication and diagnosed properly.

Really? I had not heard that before. I thought they had personality disorders.

I agree lab. They were saying that is was still unsolved and that the DNA they had hoped would help them was useless in the end. I wonder why tho. They said that she scratched her attacker pretty good and had skin under her nails. I dunno. Im trying to keep up and gets kids fed and off to school. They are all off to school now so I can listen with both ears lol.

They just never found a match, I think. They would have to have the correct suspect to test it against, or the perp would have to already be in a database.
it must have been a really random attack by a stranger to her, or someone she knew they just absolutely did not suspect at all.

Jeez, I have to leave for work soon and I can hardly tear myself away from here. I just know there'll be a big announcement during my commute.

Really? I had not heard that before. I thought they had personality disorders.

Unfortunately I've been schooled on this subject for way to long. I slept next to my ex for 8 years and no clue! He went to the Dr b/c he felt depressed and never came home from the Dr visit. So 5 hours later when I started looking for him I found that he had been committed w/o me knowing. The Dr told him that if he didn't go w/o calling me or anyone else he would have the FBI at my house within the hour to pick him up! I honestly never had a clue. He was stalking a woman and was going to kill her. I wont elaborate on the details of what he was going to do to this woman. It makes me sick still. The perp might not have PS it was just a thought of mine. With the 15 yrs I shared with my ex I guess I look for it in killers. I kept telling the Dr you don't know him I do tho. The Dr told me "Lady you have no idea who you sleep next to every night."

I will absolutely be shocked if it's a member of Dr. Bennett's Lab. I wonder how they are defining her "group"

If that turns out to be the case, I'd like my crow fried, please!:rolleyes:

What the NBC reporter said is that the perp worked in the "very same research lab" as Annie so that could probably mean the lab area where she was killed, thus an Animal Resource guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member