Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking for a while...

This is ridiculous. Anderson Cooper just stated LE said there are no suspects and no one is under arrest. The TV pictured showed Clark being placed in a police care IN HANDCUFFS. And, he's not under arrest?

I've cannot recall a case where the FBI/LE have double spoke like this.

LE took him from his apt. in handcuffs.

Do they 'book' a person when they take someone in for 'body search'? If so, would that record be public? It would contain his Date of Birth, for which we are sorely looking...

Thanks,
Soulscape
They're booked when arrested. Right now he's being questioned and they have enough probable cause for a search warrant on his body. Sorry ~ not yet ~ unless they book him on suspicion of murder like LE did LR/JC in Hasanni's case!! :)

Okay, so LE must be closing in on them, right?

I mean, why NO PUBLIC MANHUNT????

With all the intense media scrutiny, are they trying to save face from the fact that they lost him? Why not use the media????

I mean, even the picture some outlets are posting, of him as "the devil", are obviously trying to avoid lawsuits by not posting his "real" picture.

If he is on the lam, LE needs all the help they can get, don't they????

Hi, Turbododger, I like your posts. I think that the suspect was "still at large" at that time did not mean that he was on the run. Apparently, the police have been surveilling his house and property for days, even stopping passing cars and walkers. Clark has a lawyer and I'm confident that the police have spoken with him, warning him that any attempt at flight would bring him into custody.

An unrelated question: Was Clark's name mentioned by anyone here earlier as a suspect or even as a possibility? I don't think that I've heard the name before.

very interesting video at http://www.fox61.com/news/ scroll down to press conference details video. Reporter states that the suspect is being detained while they execute a search warrant but also says his source says motive was due to the possible mistreatment of the lab animals and that he took apart her body before hiding it.

Lurking for a while...

This is ridiculous. Anderson Cooper just stated LE said there are no suspects and no one is under arrest. The TV pictured showed Clark being placed in a police care IN HANDCUFFS. And, he's not under arrest?

I agree this case is very bizarre.........handcuffs just for questioning?
I bet he heard his miranda rights!

News reports are saying that Raymond Clark is a Yale student.

http://www.news10.net/news/story.aspx?storyid=66993&catid=2
MUY INTERESANETE! And I am not surprised. I have postultated from the start that this was a crime involvng COVET(ing). He covetted her. He thought his own pending marriage was failing and ascribed hers was doing the same....when she said no he struck quickly and lethaly....and maybe he never planned on that......on death.....but it happened.just a thought./

Lurking for a while...

He's only being taken in for a body evidence search. I've seen POI's taken away in cuffs even though they are not being arrested.

Lurking for a while...

Is it LE, though, or Cooper? Well LE did say he's a "person of interest" and he's not under arrest, so technically he's right.

very interesting video at http://www.fox61.com/news/ scroll down to press conference details video. Reporter states that the suspect is being detained while they execute a search warrant but also says his source says motive was due to the possible mistreatment of the lab animals and that he took apart her body before hiding it.
That who mistreated the lab animals ~ him or Annie? :confused:

An unrelated question: Was Clark's name mentioned by anyone here earlier as a suspect or even as a possibility? I don't think that I've heard the name before.

His name wasn't mentioned, but Jersey*Girl laid out a trail to him, refraining to name names.

Lurking for a while...

The pres con. on AC said that there would be no arrest unless he didn't cooperate for the body search. Taking him in cuffs shows me he wasn't cooperative.

Well, I am finally caught up, and now I have to hit the hay. *sigh*

I have to say that I can only presume there is a VERY, VERY good reason for LE changing the pressers and release of information.

There is a huge amount of attention, public interest and demand on this case, not only nationally, but internationally.

There is more than meets the eye here.

I will not be suprised to find this case has changed in a different direction again tomorrow.

I'll put my money on HIM.........
So would I. I could see Annie confronting him and he went into a rage. From the article posted earlier, it sounds very possible and him putting his own dog in a cage inside the apt. sounds like he isn't the greatest animal lover either. MOO

I can't find the article from link about her dismembership.........everything I read says she was fully clothed in the clothes she wore into building?
Help!
IMO, I always wondered about that because of the LE causing the scene of finding Annie gruesome and grizzley crime.

That who mistreated the lab animals ~ him or Annie? :confused:

The link to the story about the caged dog, controlling his fiancee--I'm thinking he has a very low threshold for frustration/rage just below the surface. JMO

That motive sounds like a real stretch to me. If he wanted to strike back at her for what he perceived as animal abuse, I don't think he would have gone to such lengths to conceal her body. The circumstances surrounding this crime speak of something much more personal going on, at least in the mind of this perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini