CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Clark's gf is thinking right now. She may have been sleeping next to a murderer... At least, she hadn't married him.

screwed like a piece of seak on a skewer........ those that care amd love the arts will show......the rest........well untill they figure out who and what they are....... that is what they are.

There seems to be sooooooooooo much mis-information related to this case! WTH?

Yea the only place I've heard anything about dismemberment is in this video. He says it about 2 minutes in..."we are told a violent struggle ensued between Annie Le and the poi...and eventually he TOOK APART her body..."

It is fine to post links to news stories. I see that they have named a POI so you may discuss him. The problem with the last thread is I had so many alerts on links to students names that arent involved.

Hi Animal, Is it kosh to bring over a comment from an article if the article is linked and of course the posters name is included for credit due?

Ta

If he "took apart" her body, why were there only a few drops of blood in the lab?

very interesting video at http://www.fox61.com/news/ scroll down to press conference details video. Reporter states that the suspect is being detained while they execute a search warrant but also says his source says motive was due to the possible mistreatment of the lab animals and that he took apart her body before hiding it.

That is a beautiful photo of Annie on that page. It's just heartbreaking.

I wonder how the source could know those things. The argument seems reasonably possible, but I'm not sure I'm buying dismemberment. That seems a bit unlikely considering the time and place.

That motive sounds like a real stretch to me. If he wanted to strike back at her for what he perceived as animal abuse, I don't think he would have gone to such lengths to conceal her body. The circumstances surrounding this crime speak of something much more personal going on, at least in the mind of this perp.
I could see him going ballistic toward her if she confronted him about the way he was treating the animals. Macho man being confronted by a little woman, and all that. MOO

Can't believe the reports are saying Annie mistreated animals - we have all the evidence we need that Clark did the mistreatment. My gosh, if he can't treat his animals at home right, how can we expect decent treatment of small animals in the lab. No history ever of Annie mistreating any thing!!!!!

This tragedy is going to turn into a rumor mill....many, many people can't stand a brilliant, Asian, female. It's just a matter of time before Annie is trashed by many. I'm not going to buy into any of it. I'm certain I know what she's really like. this is going to get nasty.

I wonder what Clark's gf is thinking right now. She may have been sleeping next to a murderer... At least, she hadn't married him.

I seriously doubt she has even allowed herself to consider such a thing. We just don't know Ray, because if we did, we'd know he wasn't remotely capable of murder...

And maybe he isn't, but it's not looking too good for him right now.

I dunno. Dismemberment seems highly, highly unlikely to me. Even if the perp had hours with her body, I don't think he would've been able to go through the entire process of dismemberment and disposal, even to a "visibly clean" standard, in such a short span of time. "MOO" (<-- perhaps "My Opinion Only"?)

Shoot, I can't find it now! Spent the last 20 minutes searching for it! I distinctly remember the ratio being 70:5? It was a link posted last night?

Anyways, the best I could do right now is this article: http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/annie-le-autopsy-to-be-released-1.1445629 that reports that there are 70 cameras trained on exits and entrances.

Sorry Emily as I am back on pp 8 :eek:, but yes, I saw a post saying there were 70 exterior and 5 interior cameras.

On NG last night they addresed that issue too, and it came out they do have cameras inside in certain areas but none of them are in the basement. xox

The pres con. on AC said that there would be no arrest unless he didn't cooperate for the body search. Taking him in cuffs shows me he wasn't cooperative.

I worry that - if he has "lawyered up" - will he consent to a DNA test. I don't think they can force him - even with a warrant. Anyone know for sure?

Considering the fact that the crime scene appears to have been totally compromised, I am pinning a lot of my hopes on what was found under Annie's fingernails....or elsewhere.

So would I. I could see Annie confronting him and he went into a rage. From the article posted earlier, it sounds very possible and him putting his own dog in a cage inside the apt. sounds like he isn't the greatest animal lover either. MOO

I could see that also.

On video a friend turned him in the first place for different clothes and scratches all over his arms!

I worry that - if he has "lawyered up" - will he consent to a DNA test. I don't think they can force him - even with a warrant. Anyone know for sure?

They said he has no choice. I believe it was said if he refuses, they can arrest him and do it anyway.

I heard it 3X by LE at the press conference - no, if he cooperates, there will be no arrest..if he fails to cooperate - we will arrest him!!! LE made that very clear. Yes, they can get swabs etc with a warrant.

FWIW, I have one dog I had to put in a kennel in my house before he outgrew being distructive. Nothing was safe, carpets, walls, furniture. I didn't dare leave the house without putting him in his kennel. It's a common practice for people who work.

Re: Dismemberment.

To boot...didn't someone cite a reference that she was found wearing the clothes she had on in the surveillance video? If she were dismembered, wouldn't the clothes have to be removed first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow