CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry that - if he has "lawyered up" - will he consent to a DNA test. I don't think they can force him - even with a warrant. Anyone know for sure?

Considering the fact that the crime scene appears to have been totally compromised, I am pinning a lot of my hopes on what was found under Annie's fingernails....or elsewhere.

LE at the presser said he had to comply or be arrested for resisting.

Can't believe the reports are saying Annie mistreated animals - we have all the evidence we need that Clark did the mistreatment. My gosh, if he can't treat his animals at home right, how can we expect decent treatment of small animals in the lab. No history ever of Annie mistreating any thing!!!!!

This tragedy is going to turn into a rumor mill....many, many people can't stand a brilliant, Asian, female. It's just a matter of time before Annie is trashed by many. I'm not going to buy into any of it. I'm certain I know what she's really like. this is going to get nasty.

They didn't say that it was Annie doing the mistreatment- just that that was what they argued about. It's from an anonymous source- it could be complete fantasy, too.

I am afraid you're right. Just wait till his defenders pop out of the woodwork. It's going to be awful.

LE at the presser said he had to comply or be arrested for resisting.

the judge signed two warrants - one to search the place he lives and the other for his body. If he doesn't cooperate, he will be arrested for failing to comply with a warrant. I'm sure he doesn't want to be arrested - cause once that happens, he will never get out. jmo

FWIW, I have one dog I had to put in a kennel in my house before he outgrew being distructive. Nothing was safe, carpets, walls, furniture. I didn't dare leave the house without putting him in his kennel. It's a common practice for people who work.

I know people who do this also. We should probably take the neighbor's comments with a grain of salt. Who knows what their motives are.

They didn't say that it was Annie doing the mistreatment- just that that was what they argued about. It's from an anonymous source- it could be complete fantasy, too.

I am afraid you're right. Just wait till his defenders pop out of the woodwork. It's going to be awful.

It's going to be TABLOID city when the haters come out...I won't be able to stand it. What a disgrace to beautiful Annie and her loved ones. It's already started. I could make a list, but I'm sure you already know where this is going.

That who mistreated the lab animals ~ him or Annie? :confused:

A websleuther posted a theory similar to this the other day when LE took into posession Annie's camera. The poster thought the POI was possibly abusing animals and that Annie had taken some pictures of the abuse on her camera. I think it's an interesting theory that seems plausible.

If this guy is guilty there has to be some history somewhere. Maybe rich kid with small offenese covered up?

FWIW, I have one dog I had to put in a kennel in my house before he outgrew being distructive. Nothing was safe, carpets, walls, furniture. I didn't dare leave the house without putting him in his kennel. It's a common practice for people who work.
I thought of this too, but even if he did it for the reason you stated, the other comments about his personality seem that he could easily fly into a rage if confronted or threatened to be reported by Annie. MOO

Re: Dismemberment.

To boot...didn't someone cite a reference that she was found wearing the clothes she had on in the surveillance video? If she were dismembered, wouldn't the clothes have to be removed first?

"Le was asphyxiated and her body was stuffed into a barely 2-foot-long crawl space inside the laboratory where she had gone to work on the day that she disappeared, sources told The Courant earlier Tuesday."

...same article
"It wasn't until five days after her disappearance that members of the state police crime squad, with the assistance of a cadaver dog, discovered her fully clothed body. She was wearing the same clothes seen in a video of her entering the building last week, a source said."

lots of conflicting information...I don't know if dismemberment would be necessary to put her in such a small space, it would also create a big mess and require additional time w/ cleanup/tools/mess etc, imo seems highly unlikely but not impossible

I am also wondering if going to the lab that day was not routine, why didn't she tell someone what she was doing? She wrote the article on safety but didn't practice safe behavior. I don't get it.

I can tell I missed a lot today! Here is all I have seen so far:

Sources say Annie was asphyxiated meaning strangled or otherwise prevented from breathing. They also claim there were only a few blood drops in the lab found which would be consistent with strangulation and a fight for her life.

Raymond Clark III was taken into custody, but not arrested for charges with the murder. SWs were served on his home and for his DNA, blood samples, hair, etc. He is an animal technician who took care of the mice used in the experiments.

I haven't found anywhere that mentioned she was dismembered, they argued about mistreatment of the mice, or other things being said here so I am confused.

"Le was asphyxiated and her body was stuffed into a barely 2-foot-long crawl space inside the laboratory where she had gone to work on the day that she disappeared, sources told The Courant earlier Tuesday."

...same article
"It wasn't until five days after her disappearance that members of the state police crime squad, with the assistance of a cadaver dog, discovered her fully clothed body. She was wearing the same clothes seen in a video of her entering the building last week, a source said."

lots of conflicting information...I don't know if dismemberment would be necessary to put her in such a small space, it would also create a big mess and require additional time w/ cleanup/tools/mess etc, imo seems highly unlikely but not impossible
Just to add something, in the Jasmine Fiore murder, her body was stuffed into a suitcase (approx. 2' x 3') and she was several inches taller than Annie (who was only 4'11"). So I don't think dismemberment would be necessary either, and from the article you quoted it doesn't sound as if that's what occurred. MOO

A websleuther posted a theory similar to this the other day when LE took into posession Annie's camera. The poster thought the POI was possibly abusing animals and that Annie had taken some pictures of the abuse on her camera. I think it's an interesting theory that seems plausible.

that was me.... time will tell

Thank you for the update SS!

I just popped on to see if anything new has happened.

OT: Mommy duties have kept me busy every afternoon and evening this week.

It's going to be TABLOID city when the haters come out...I won't be able to stand it. What a disgrace to beautiful Annie and her loved ones. It's already started. I could make a list, but I'm sure you already know where this is going.

Oh, God. Her poor family. I hope they are able to ignore it all. Can you imagine
how painful it must be? I just don't know what's wrong with people sometimes.

So in the Fox 61 News link, the on-site reporter says that their sources believe the murder took place between 12:00 noon and 4:00 PM on that Tuesday Le was last seen... doesn't this seem quite unnerving? The fact that they're considering Le, who entered the building at 10:00 AM, possibly did not actually die until as late as 4:00 PM in the afternoon is just... bizarre and unsettling in its implications. Where was she during this potentially long period of time (especially since the building was supposed to be emptied at 12:40 PM because of the fire alarm)?

Also, the same reporter states that "part of this very horrific crime" might have been caught on camera. If my memory is correct, five cameras are within the building, 70 in the exterior. Those very few interior cameras have to be in very specific locations. I wonder what "part" of this crime was caught on camera, and whether it was on an interior or exterior camera?

The fact that the building where her body was the entire time was not locked down until Sunday is a glaring detail. Most of us seem to automatically believe Le's death and her body's terrible "disposal" in the wall chase happened during the same period.

We know from news sources that the room in which she was probably murdered and the room in which she was found are different places. What about the possibility that she was murdered in one part of the building, hidden, then there was a time lapse until her remains were then moved to the wall chase where she was ultimately found? Because Clark and his close family members (and his fiancee) were all lab techs at Yale, and presumably had and have access to the building, the murder and hiding of the body might not have taken place in one block of time, by one person at a time.

PS: I did not pick up on any discussion of "dismemberment" in the video clip, but perhaps I missed it. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Also, the same reporter states that "part of this very horrific crime" might have been caught on camera. If my memory is correct, five cameras are within the building, 70 in the exterior. Those very few interior cameras have to be in very specific locations. I wonder what "part" of this crime was caught on camera, and whether it was on an interior or exterior camera?

Or...could've been a cell phone camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member