CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see that, but I felt there was a very hostile vibe to that page.

What I can't stand is women who blame the other woman if their husband/boyfriend strays. If he's that witless, why are you fighting over him? Let her have him, you're better off.

They misplace blame on the wrong person, because the real person is too dangerous. Look through the comments from friends to find the bumper sticker, and comments about, "talking about dumb *advertiser censored*".

I just watched my news wfsb 3 at 11 and it stated that if cooperates he will be relased tonight dont know if that has been reported

I have to say.....it does seem that LE dropped the ball - big time - on this case. However, we have seen runaway brides before and this is a perfect example as to how far-reaching and truly damaging their antics can be in relation to real missing persons cases.

Seems I read earlier in the thread she was the only one who'd reserved any time that day. (Sorry, don't know the message #.)

Yes, that's what I remember also. Then earlier today someone said it was not true, that she hadn't planned to go, someone called and told her there was a problem and they needed her to come over right away. I am wondering about the veracity of that statement.

Something else occurred to me...if POI was unaccounted for during the fire alarm...where were his family members?

If I worked with family at the same location and there was a fire alarm, the first thing I'd do is account for them specifically outside. I wonder if his GF, sister, brother-in-law (any or all) at any time asked each other, "Where's POI?"

This will come out eventually, I hope.

Someone posted a comment abt the possibility that RC could have had an accomplice, or a lookout. His fiance is openly angry and critical abt a female...
JMO

Something else occurred to me...if POI was unaccounted for during the fire alarm...where were his family members?

If I worked with family at the same location and there was a fire alarm, the first thing I'd do is account for them specifically outside. I wonder if his GF, sister, brother-in-law (any or all) at any time asked each other, "Where's POI?"

This will come out eventually, I hope.

I've seen the fire alarm reported as going off at 2 or 2:40. He could have very well been finished by then.

Someone posted a comment abt the possibility that RC could have had an accomplice, or a lookout. His fiance is openly angry and critical abt a female...
JMO

Well, I have to admit...initially, I didn't get the feeling there was an accomplice at all. But after viewing GF's MySpace page...it sure does seem the both of them harbor a lot of hostility. Entirely possible.

I've seen the fire alarm reported as going off at 2 or 2:40. He could have very well been finished by then.

And if he'd already finished, and if he was visibly shaken, he could very well attribute his "disheveledness" to the fire alarm. (Wouldn't surprise me if a defense attorney might bring this up in court.)

1st post but I've read them all. IMO, there will be much more to this story with accomplices (or accessories after the fact/concealing a felony). I most certainly believe other - probably all - ahem, "individuals" participated in this. Remember folks, not only do they work there but they were there, remember?. If he indeed called her to come by, this was for a particular reason and denotes a sense of pre-meditation (at least from a confrontation perspective). Someone, possibly his significant other, wanted a word with this "XXXXX" (even if Annie was simply accusing him of abusing animals). I agree that this GF probably wears the pants in this relationship and his outer facade shows his gross insecurities. When the chips fall, I wouldn't be surprised to see him give everyone else up to save his own rearend.

IMHO of course.
-E

Also, the report she was fully clothed and he was in an area where someone could go into and he'd be caught. I believe he would have wanted to stash her body as quickly as possible. MOO

Good night all! :seeya:

Night Sweetie Pie, See you tomoz ;}

1st post but I've read them all. IMO, there will be much more to this story with accomplices (or accessories after the fact/concealing a felony). -E

I theorize, if the sister and brother-in-law were involved, they would have served as accessories after the fact. I can't see all four participating in or facilitating the actual murder; POI and GF would be the only ones with a strong motive for murder, as the strangulation seems like a personal M.O. (as I stated earlier).

If sister and brother-in-law participated in concealing a felon, protecting a family member would be motive enough for them. JMO

Oh and forgot to mention - did anyone see the disturbing (and possibly prophetic) poster pic on the GF's Myspace about choking someone?

Well, I have to admit...initially, I didn't get the feeling there was an accomplice at all. But after viewing GF's MySpace page...it sure does seem the both of them harbor a lot of hostility. Entirely possible.

Did you ever see the movie about the Texas Cadet murder? Sounds like this couple (Jen and Ray) were like the couple in the movie.

hello all !

im new here :/ but been following the case, and the thread here, and its an incredible site you got here.

But someone here posted a a link to YaleDailyNews's twitter here, when i went in i saw a brief "contact us" to a twitterprofile, when i reloaded the page it was gone.

Went to the twitterprofile, and heres what it said (that was just some time before the arrest):

alicialutes: @moonlit_melody @therealjpack & his ex-gf works @ my mom's co.; coincidentally she had a restraining order against him for alleged beatings.

about 3 hours ago from web

alicialutes: @moonlit_melody @therealjpack he actually used to make fun of me a lot for being a dorky/smart theater kid &...

yaledailynews: @alicialutes can you e-mail us? editor@yaledailynews.com

therealjpack: @alicialutes wtf... that's insane!

alicialutes: Holy ****...the suspected killer of Annie Le (the Yale student) is someone I went to middle school with in Branford, CT.

You can see it yourself on the profile: http://twitter.com/alicialutes

But what triggered me was that the editor asked for the profile to contact them, and then suddenly all hell broke loose. But if its true, then he already got some history of violence ( restraining order ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE