CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell I missed a lot today! Here is all I have seen so far:

I haven't found anywhere that mentioned she was dismembered, they argued about mistreatment of the mice, or other things being said here so I am confused.

Join the club! That was from a video news report. There was a reporter who claimed a "source" told him this. That was the only place it was mentioned.

From her about me on that myspace And I know you wouldn't hesitate to jump on a plane to kick the trashemia infested skanks *advertiser censored*. hehe. Sure sounds like there was a female she was not happy with.Starting to wonder if there are 2 suspects.

Just to add something, in the Jasmine Fiore murder, her body was stuffed into a suitcase (approx. 2' x 3') and she was several inches taller than Annie (who was only 4'11"). So I don't think dismemberment would be necessary either, and from the article you quoted it doesn't sound as if that's what occurred. MOO
It would be quite possible to fit her into that space. Think of it this way...doubled over she is less than 2.5 feet. The reports made it sound as if she was tucked in around the wiring, cables, etc. when they described how it was difficult to bring her out.

I do not believe any stories of dismemberment at this point. It is a very time consuming and arduous task which could not have been done in the space of an hour nor in the location of the lab without someone noticing a crime scene immediately, imo. The amount of blood alone would be almost impossible to cover up in such a short time.

Slightly OT...but Middletown CT. sure has had it's name thrust into the limelight. It was just 4 months ago that a student at a university there was murdered by a deranged guy. Both these college towns must be reeling by now.

So in the Fox 61 News link, the on-site reporter says that their sources believe the murder took place between 12:00 noon and 4:00 PM on that Tuesday Le was last seen... doesn't this seem quite unnerving? The fact that they're considering Le, who entered the building at 10:00 AM, possibly did not actually die until as late as 4:00 PM in the afternoon is just... bizarre and unsettling in its implications. Where was she during this potentially long period of time (especially since the building was supposed to be emptied at 12:40 PM because of the fire alarm)?

Also, the same reporter states that "part of this very horrific crime" might have been caught on camera. If my memory is correct, five cameras are within the building, 70 in the exterior. Those very few interior cameras have to be in very specific locations. I wonder what "part" of this crime was caught on camera, and whether it was on an interior or exterior camera?

The fact that the building where her body was the entire time was not locked down until Sunday is a glaring detail. Most of us seem to automatically believe Le's death and her body's terrible "disposal" in the wall chase happened during the same period.

We know from news sources that the room in which she was probably murdered and the room in which she was found are different places. What about the possibility that she was murdered in one part of the building, hidden, then there was a time lapse until her remains were then moved to the wall chase where she was ultimately found? Because Clark and his close family members (and his fiancee) were all lab techs at Yale, and presumably had and have access to the building, the murder and hiding of the body might not have taken place in one block of time, by one person at a time.

PS: I did not pick up on any discussion of "dismemberment" in the video clip, but perhaps I missed it. Can anyone tell me where it is?

This must be a second video clip- I saw the dismemberment comment, but not any of this info.

Doesn't "Of course he has scratches on his arm -- from his cat" sound like an Anthony quote?

Actually, Robert Chambers, the jerk who killed Jennifer Levin in Central Park in the late 80's (the preppie murder case) claimed his cat scratched him on the chest and the side of his face--the same night Jennifer Levin was strangled to death. Geez, can these psychos even try to be original when they are making this crap up to cover their butts?:furious:

On video a friend turned him in the first place for different clothes and scratches all over his arms!

Hi PassionFlower, Do you have a link to that video? Also, I watched both of the videos you posted on the previous page and heard nothing about dismemberment, Is this all on the same video?

Ta

So in the Fox 61 News link, the on-site reporter says that their sources believe the murder took place between 12:00 noon and 4:00 PM on that Tuesday Le was last seen... doesn't this seem quite unnerving? The fact that they're considering Le, who entered the building at 10:00 AM, possibly did not actually die until as late as 4:00 PM in the afternoon is just... bizarre and unsettling in its implications. Where was she during this potentially long period of time (especially since the building was supposed to be emptied at 12:40 PM because of the fire alarm)?

Also, the same reporter states that "part of this very horrific crime" might have been caught on camera. If my memory is correct, five cameras are within the building, 70 in the exterior. Those very few interior cameras have to be in very specific locations. I wonder what "part" of this crime was caught on camera, and whether it was on an interior or exterior camera?

The fact that the building where her body was the entire time was not locked down until Sunday is a glaring detail. Most of us seem to automatically believe Le's death and her body's terrible "disposal" in the wall chase happened during the same period.

We know from news sources that the room in which she was probably murdered and the room in which she was found are different places. What about the possibility that she was murdered in one part of the building, hidden, then there was a time lapse until her remains were then moved to the wall chase where she was ultimately found? Because Clark and his close family members (and his fiancee) were all lab techs at Yale, and presumably had and have access to the building, the murder and hiding of the body might not have taken place in one block of time, by one person at a time.

PS: I did not pick up on any discussion of "dismemberment" in the video clip, but perhaps I missed it. Can anyone tell me where it is?

think we're looking at different videos, the one i referred to is captioned
9/15 New Haven Police Press Conference Details ...length 3:51

@ -1:40 he specifically says, took apart her body, again this is according to his sources so who knows

It would be quite possible to fit her into that space. Think of it this way...doubled over she is less than 2.5 feet. The reports made it sound as if she was tucked in around the wiring, cables, etc. when they described how it was difficult to bring her out.

I do not believe any stories of dismemberment at this point. It is a very time consuming and arduous task which could not have been done in the space of an hour nor in the location of the lab without someone noticing a crime scene immediately, imo. The amount of blood alone would be almost impossible to cover up in such a short time.
Also, the report she was fully clothed and he was in an area where someone could go into and he'd be caught. I believe he would have wanted to stash her body as quickly as possible. MOO

Good night all! :seeya:

I am also wondering if going to the lab that day was not routine, why didn't she tell someone what she was doing? She wrote the article on safety but didn't practice safe behavior. I don't get it.

I'm wondering about that though. There were early reports that she had signed up to go over at that time. The thing about being called to meet someone over there came from someone here who says he has a "source". That's the only place I've seen that.

Does anyone know if that was ever reported anywhere else?

Also, the report she was fully clothed and he was in an area where someone could go into and he'd be caught. I believe he would have wanted to stash her body as quickly as possible. MOO

Good night all! :seeya:
I don't buy into the 4:00pm timeline either. People knew she was missing and began looking for her before noon according to AB's email to JS.

Welcome to WS, BigRuss, F_Stills, and 'Ailina...also to others I may have missed today!

Thank You! Reading that sure seems she had a bug up her butt against another female.

None of her comments lead me to believe she is or ever has been "controlled" by RC. If anything, I would say he is controlled by her. They should have her in custody too!

Such a tragedy, this story.
I agree kennel training is very popular, not at all unusual especially for puppies. RC and girlfriend sound like animal people. Lots of animals between them.

Even though his My Space page was probably a joke it is still a very sick joke. Probably a very sick individual whose fantasies got out of control and then he found himself acting it out. Premeditated only in his fantasy because really...... with that type of security in the building how did he think he would not get caught?????

Annie Le, I will always remember this tiny beautiful womans image who should be smiling here on earth rather than down on us

I'm wondering about that though. There were early reports that she had signed up to go over at that time. The thing about being called to meet someone over there came from someone here who says he has a "source". That's the only place I've seen that.

Does anyone know if that was ever reported anywhere else?

Seems I read earlier in the thread she was the only one who'd reserved any time that day. (Sorry, don't know the message #.)

We probably shouldn't be bringing his GF into this as she would be considered another innocent victim if he is indeed the perp. ;)

Women who call other women *advertiser censored* express internalized sexism. That is, only women who have come to believe that their worth is based on a chaste behavior can hurl the insult at other women. Did you see the mention of the *advertiser censored*?

I didn't see that, but I felt there was a very hostile vibe to that page.

What I can't stand is women who blame the other woman if their husband/boyfriend strays. If he's that witless, why are you fighting over him? Let her have him, you're better off.

We probably shouldn't be bringing his GF into this as she would be considered another innocent victim if he is indeed the perp. ;)

I'm really not so sure about this. She worked in the lab too - as did his sister and BIL. We shall see...

Off Topic: Labrat, I just saw your avatar and it gave me a much needed laugh tonight. Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow