CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think two people are going to wind up in jail before it's overwith. In spite of all of the speculation, rumor and changing reports.....I still get the sense that one person started it, and the other came in behind that person and finished it. Just based on what I've read from the GF, I'd guess she could be quite the protective one over HER man, whether it was issues relating to relationships OR job related matters. She says he won't speak up for himself, remember?

Sorry to say this, but to me, looking at her eyes, the girlfriend looks not too tightly wrapped either. I think she very well could have helped him or is covering for him somehow.

bolded by me.

Sorry if this has already been posted--I may not be as up to date as others since there were about 17 more pages posted when I woke up this a.m. ! Still trying to catch up.

Anyway: I thought she had reserved a lab space in Amistad for 10 a.m., and they normally left purses and other belongings in Sterling Hall while they worked in the labs at Amistad? Correct me if I am wrong!

It kind of makes sense that someone might have called her to come to Amistad---like the killer, for example, so he could carry out his horrible plan. However, I thought she had reserved a spot--something the lab technician would know about by checking a list or the computer or something.

This is the thread where it was discussed, continued on the following pages.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88887&page=11

Thank you for this Chili Fries - I'm a believer documented acts such as this can tell us a a great deal about a person - especially if a pattern (history) begins to emerge with the same theme...in this case, if the girl would have pursued the incident it would have been 'rape' -- power and control, forceful violence etc. Unfortunately she did not pursue the claim. I started a 'history' profile for Clark. Thanks for this important info.

Once a man does something like this you know he is capable of doing it again and again. And this is totally credible in that it comes from a detective who gives his name. You're right: HE RAPED SOMEONE IN THE PAST, according to this information. Throws the animal rights issue right out the window as far as I'm concerned.

"Mr. Avery also said that there had been no complaints made by Ms. Le against Mr. Clark before her death, at least to the knowledge of his department. In fact, he said, the slain woman had made no complaints of any type of harassment against anyone. It remained unclear on Wednesday morning whether there was any connection between Ms. Le and Mr. Clark beyond the fact that they worked in the same facility."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/17/nyregion/17yale.html?_r=1&hp

Then what is the "shocking connection" between Annie and RC they said was going to be revealed last night? :waitasec:

Has it been determined what Annie is holding? Initially, I thought she was transporting a cumbersome research book. It's not a cat is it? I noticed there is a high school (I think) pic, in this same photo gallery, of her dissecting a cat, and her research involves animals; though I wouldn't expect her to be freely carrying a lab animal outdoors.

This pic registered on the hinky meter for me as well. Since she left all her belongings behind, it seems she wasn't planning to be away for long. Had she been telephoned from the lab and asked to bring over this particular item as a ploy? Did the girl at the door hand it to her and she is jostling to balance it? Is the girl at the door wearing animal handling gloves?

I posted this in the other thread but the thread is deleted now...looks like a thick book (possibly biology of some type) and maybe papers/file/notebook under it. Either way, you can see that the main thick white part is something that is held together by a binding of some sort. I'm going with a text book, a thick one, and reports or file underneath.

anniefromsurveillancevid.jpg

Once a man does something like this you know he is capable of doing it again and again. And this is totally credible in that it comes from a detective who gives his name. You're right: HE RAPED SOMEONE IN THE PAST, according to this information. Throws the animal rights issue right out the window as far as I'm concerned.

He was accused of rape in the past, an allegation is not a fact. Although, it certainly has weight in our discussion here, it doesn't in the courtroom.

You're right on puffster! The animal rights issue seems to be a way to minimize and deflect from the brutal and senseless murder of Annie. A man who rapes in high school would make an issue about mice only if it gives him the arena for power and control over, what he would call, a mice abuser.

I'm wondering if that isn't a different GF. She doesn't look like any of the other pics of JH I've seen. And RC looks alot slimmer and younger than recent pics of him.

It's her, Suzi. This is JH with makeup & hair done.

He was accused of rape in the past, an allegation is not a fact. Although, it certainly has weight in our discussion here, it doesn't in the courtroom.

It doesn't have weight in the courtoom because the woman never pressed charges. Of course an allegation is just that, an accusation. It may be factual, it may not be. But if he did what this woman told the police he did, and I have much more reason to believe this woman (even thought I have no idea who she is) than him, then he raped a woman in the past. Of course, we have no idea whether it happened or not.

Didn't an article this morning say he got to Amistad after she did? So if he did call her to go there, it would have been from elsewhere, which sounds planned. Versus him seeing something in the lab that frustrated him and prompted him to call her over, that is.

thanks to all who are trying to fill in the gaps in this particular part of the events; somehow it seems to be very important. Again, as to WHO called her; has it been established from WHOM she received the call or can that even be discovered? I have not been able to find that out.
We assume "he" (RC) called her but has that been definitely established?
Don't want to run this into the ground if it's not as important as I think...........

You're right, the young girl chose not to pursue the rape charge, if she had, he might have been sitting with that charge in his pocket. I use information such as this to develop a psychological profile of the person. It's really interesting how patterns of behavior can predict the future of a person, or validate it.

I am making you guys a forum. hang on and I'll move you shortly.

thanks to all who are trying to fill in the gaps in this particular part of the events; somehow it seems to be very important. Again, as to WHO called her; has it been established from WHOM she received the call or can that even be discovered? I have not been able to find that out.
We assume "he" (RC) called her but has that been definitely established?
Don't want to run this into the ground if it's not as important as I think...........

BBM

I tend to think it's at least as important as you do heart.....WAY important

Annie was so tiny.........I don't understand the 'took her apart'
BUT behind my washer/dryer is a chase with the wires and plumbing......
the service panel is only about 12x12 inches. Did RC have to get her through a panel like that? meaning some of her would go through and others couldn't fit??? I'm sick with thinking of this..........

I remember reading somewhere that the chase where she was found was 5' x 5'

This is from the Journal: Forensic Science International: Genetics (2009)

UV irradiation and autoclave treatment for elimination of contaminating DNA from laboratory consumables
Lisa A. Gefrides, a, , Mark C. Powella, Michael A. Donleya and Roger Kahna

aHarris County Medical Examiner's Office, Forensic Biology Laboratory, 1885 Old Spanish Trail, Houston, TX 77054, United States

Abstract

Laboratories employ various approaches to ensure that their consumables are free of DNA contamination. They may purchase pre-treated consumables, perform quality control checks prior to casework, and use in-house profile databases for contamination detection. It is better to prevent contamination prior to DNA typing than identify it after samples are processed. To this end, laboratories may UV irradiate or autoclave consumables prior to use but treatment procedures are typically based on killing microorganisms and not on the elimination of DNA. We report a systematic study of UV and autoclave treatments on the persistence of DNA from saliva. This study was undertaken to determine the best decontamination strategy for the removal of DNA from laboratory consumables. We have identified autoclave and UV irradiation procedures that can eliminate nanogram quantities of contaminating DNA contained within cellular material. Autoclaving is more effective than UV irradiation because it can eliminate short fragments of contaminating DNA more effectively. Lengthy autoclave or UV irradiation treatments are required. Depending on bulb power, a UV crosslinker may take a minimum of 2 h to achieve an effective dose for elimination of nanogram quantities of contaminating DNA (>7250 mJ/cm2). Similarly autoclaving may also take 2 h to eliminate similar quantities of contaminating DNA. For this study, we used dried saliva stains to determine the effective dose. Dried saliva stains were chosen because purified DNA as well as fresh saliva are less difficult to eradicate than dried stains and also because consumable contamination is more likely to be in the form of a collection of dry cells.

... So maybe I'm not as dumb as I "thunk" I was ... unbelievable, but still possibile ...

start breaking out the discussion because the general discussion thread will be closed down today. You have a whole forum so spread your wings!
Bless Annie!

JBean, I LOVE YOU ... also, any chance we can get some of the stuff back from the thread that was taken out last night? Or no?

JBean, I LOVE YOU ... also, any chance we can get some of the stuff back from the thread that was taken out last night? Or no?
ooh thank you.
No clue. I am not a mod in here,. I just have a few minutes and thought we should break this out. you are in the forum now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste