CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what is the "shocking connection" between Annie and RC they said was going to be revealed last night? :waitasec:

I'm thinking they must have been referring to the email exchange about the mice. However, could have been just a false teaser (seems to happen all the time) or there's another connection we don't know about yet.

Breaking News Yale Grad Student Annie Le Strangled to Death, Medical Examiner Says
Even though "strangled" means death.
This is all that is posted at ABC NEWS.

Breaking News Yale Grad Student Annie Le Strangled to Death, Medical Examiner Says

Thanks for the link, puffster. Sometimes people are strangled but don't die.

If they are now releasing cause of death that must mean that it no longer hurts the investigation. Right? The only thing that changed since they supressed the COD, was the search warrants last night. Doesn't that mean that we can make the assumption that there is no longer an investigation that will be hurt by the disclosure? Does this mean that LE is confident that they have their suspect?

Thanks for the link, puffster. Sometimes people are strangled but don't die.

Look at the first two words of the definition:
to kill by squeezing the throat in order to compress the windpipe and prevent the intake of air, as with the hands or a tightly drawn cord.

Mr. Clark graduated from Branford High School in Branford, Conn., and he appears first in the 2004 yearbook as a member of the Asian Awareness Club. He is photographed next to two women of Asian descent. The club, according to the yearbook, made egg rolls for a faculty luncheon and raised money for a trip to Chinatown for the Chinese New Year in 2004.

My bold

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/17/nyregion/17yale.html?hp

If they are now releasing cause of death that must mean that it no longer hurts the investigation. Right? The only thing that changed since they supressed the COD, was the search warrants last night. Doesn't that mean that we can make the assumption that there is no longer an investigation that will be hurt by the disclosure? Does this mean that LE is confident that they have their suspect?

Withholding COD would have only been helpful during questioning. That's why they held it in the first place. I think they wanted to make sure they got their DNA and then figuring that's pretty much all they are going to be able to get from him, they released the info.

Mr. Clark graduated from Branford High School in Branford, Conn., and he appears first in the 2004 yearbook as a member of the Asian Awareness Club. He is photographed next to two women of Asian descent. The club, according to the yearbook, made egg rolls for a faculty luncheon and raised money for a trip to Chinatown for the Chinese New Year in 2004.

My bold

omg:eek:

What's wrong with him being in the Asian Awareness Club? It sounds pretty cool, actually.

My bold

The more I read about this guy, the more firmly I believe he was obsessed with Annie and had been for a long time. JMO

What's wrong with him being in the Asian Awareness Club? It sounds pretty cool, actually.
The point being he may have had a fixation on Asians/targeted Annie because she was Vietnamese...

True- but in Connecticut there are charges of strangulation in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree! As far as I can tell, it is applied to the kind of fights that people get into (bar fights, for example), where they are choking one another. and don't actually kill one another. It's a new law on the books and there is some controversy about its meaning.

My bold

Some people love red heads. Maybe he loves Chinese food.

Look at the first two words of the definition:
to kill by squeezing the throat in order to compress the windpipe and prevent the intake of air, as with the hands or a tightly drawn cord.

Alrighty, then, what do they call it when someone squeezes someone's windpipe to the point of near death?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_..._brutal_tale_be_about_mice.html#ixzz0RG53veT5

Assuming the above statement is true wouldn't it mean the following:

1) He did not use the fire alarm time period to move the body- may have already hidden it in a primary location then moved it when returning to the lab after the alarm
2) He had already hidden the clothes before the alarm sounded
3) He had already changed clothes by 12:40pm
4) He was not using the autoclave at that time period since he was outside

Thoughts?

The first thoughts that pop into my head are:

- He had already changed clothes and was trying to create an alibi.
- The fire alarm was coincidental.

I'm guessing that if it's true that he called Annie then he probably killed her shortly after they met up as this was completely planned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody