CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the defendant text him around 4:30 ish saying she was naked accompanied by a smiling/laughing emoji with a tongue hanging out?
Could he have filled this time with her from 6 p.m. until they left for Albany Ave?
Or am I off on the timeline?
MOO.
I'm quite curious why MT would text FD via a What's App Group chat that the State I believe said was a 'large group"? Seems like MT might just have a tendency to use shock or sex around the time of key events where she might want to distract or redirect as we have seen quite clearly in the LE Interviews.

Was this text some kind of signal to the group that it was the night of a 'party'? or was the message specific to FD and was to alert as to private celebration of some sort?

Do very much wonder if this might be the chat group for the 'infamous' parties hosted by MT and Fd at 4JX that have been the subject of more than a little bit of local gossip. State I believe covered up the names of the others in the chat group but I don't believe the information is officially redacted and so the exhibit is a matter of public record for the trial I believe.

Not an important issue at all other than to the extent it might disclose folks that perhaps were involved in FD/MT schemes over the years and/or helped the couple during the period when they were banned from contact by Court yet were still allegedly hooking up.

MOO

I'm quite curious why MT would text FD via a What's App Group chat that the State I believe said was a 'large group"? Seems like MT might just have a tendency to use shock or sex around the time of key events where she might want to distract or redirect as we have seen quite clearly in the LE Interviews.

Was this text some kind of signal to the group that it was the night of a 'party'? or was the message specific to FD and was to alert as to private celebration of some sort?

Do very much wonder if this might be the chat group for the 'infamous' parties hosted by MT and Fd at 4JX that have been the subject of more than a little bit of local gossip. State I believe covered up the names of the others in the chat group but I don't believe the information is officially redacted and so the exhibit is a matter of public record for the trial I believe.

Not an important issue at all other than to the extent it might disclose folks that perhaps were involved in FD/MT schemes over the years and/or helped the couple during the period when they were banned from contact by Court yet were still allegedly hooking up.

MOO
Definitely NOT taking away from your main point afitzy, but so curious. What kind of parties did FD and MT throw at 4JX? TIA

Do we know the location where FD and KM had their meat up? Was this more vehicle jockeying? Could FD have provided the Suburban to KM at that time? Secreted KM's vehicle somewhere, KM leaves with the Suburban and FD rides his bike or dirt bike back to 4 JC?

KM was not at 4 JC on the morning of 5/24 (MOO). Likely his phone was.

IF KM was at 4 JC, he wasn't there at 8:26 IMO. Just there long enough for his vehicle to go in and out. Then off to get the Suburban and get to NC.

I continue to believe that the altered plated weren't on the Tacoma but were on the Suburban (not ruling out changed plates on the Tacoma, just believe these were on the Suburban).

I sure hope the Thule was swabbed. But because of the makeshift body bag, there may have been no visible blood transfer to warrant presumptive testing.

IMO there HAD to be another vehicle in play that morning because I just can't see FD transferring trash bags and a body bag between vehicles at Waveny.

So interested in what KM has to say. For example, was the defendant herself at the meat up?

She's going down.

JMO
Did they recover the Thule?

I've been catching up on some of the MANY motions filed by "Esteemed Defence Counsel" on behalf of his client MT. Marissa Alter of Channel 12 kindly posted a good number of some of the over 70 motions filed on her Facebook page for those interested.

I'm attaching one of the many motions that I'm filing in the "Esteemed Defence Counsel" "MOAN AND GROAN CATEGORY" as in this case he was complaining yet again of the State not cooperating with the discovery process etc. Given his performance in Court so far it seems like he just might have chased down every piece of available discovery in the case and simply left the boxes unopened in a closet in Hartford gathering dust, never to see the light of day....

Anyway.

The below motion itself imo isn't noteworthy other than the following statement from "Esteemed Defence Counsel" regarding KM. I thought it interesting given that its not clear if KM ever did cooperate (this motion is from 2020) with the State or whether he would testify against MT. But, I found it interesting that KM did in fact have at least one interview with LE for 3 hrs ("Esteemed Defence Counsel in his motion claims to have 'reviewed' the interview iirc).

As is his practice to 'leak documents and videos' in motions, "Esteemed Defence Counsel" didn't disappoint in this Motion where he leaked a photo of KM and a group of CSP officers in what was apparently a 3 hr meeting to discuss KM's situation. So far as I know this image leaked by "Esteemed Defence Counsel" in the motion (think it was simply attached as an exhibit) was not released by CSP or the State or discussed by either.

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" refers to KM in the Motion as "Cooperating co-defendant and jailhouse informant". Given the 'loose' grasp on the truth and excessive use of hyperbole in motions that imo we have seen from "Esteemed Defence Counsel" so far in the trial, I honestly don't know what to make of his reference to KM as a 'cooperating co-defendant and jailhouse informant"? Is HE or ISN'T HE? We don't know.

The motion states that KM told LE, "I want out"..... Understandable as he of all the 3 charged in the murder of JF has spent the most time in prison (MT I think has spent 4 days in jail on her Conspiracy to Commit Murder charge and has spent 4 years on social media claiming to be 'persecuted by the State of CT').

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" in this motion states that KM continued to deny involvement in the criminal conspiracy in this interview so I'm a bit confused about the entire scenario for this meeting or perhaps this was just one of many interviews to resolve so kind plea arrangement or some other accommodation for KM testimony in MT trial? IDK, this motion goes back to 2020 so perhaps this issue has been resolved and maybe KM will testify? IDK as so far as I know the State hasn't dropped the KM charges and the State hasn't altered the KM charges in the JF murder case.

I also wonder whether "Esteemed Defence Counsel" was simply on one of his usual 'fishing trips' for information on behalf of his client to see what deal might have been offered to KM (pure speculation on my part as no mention in this motion is made to any deal)?

It will be interesting to see whether KM does in fact testify. IDK what other discovery was provided to "Esteemed Defence Counsel" regarding KM other than the 3 hrs of interviews that he references in the below motion (whether he listened to the interviews remains unknown).

KM is a 'challenging' witness (reasons discussed endlessly in prior threads as well as on the KM standalone thread on WS) for the State imo and so I've never been sure whether he would ever be called to testify. Apparently KM's DV case with ex-wife has been resolved and I believe his divorce was finalised as well.

I'm curious whether folks here think KM would help or hurt the States case as I'm up in the air on it.

If I read anything further on this KM issue I will post back but reading "Esteemed Counsel Motions" is hard going. What is funny about reading them is that he complains as much in his motions as he does in Court as we have seen so many times! Guess he is just a cranky guy!

MOO

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.57.49.png
1707678876776.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.51.07.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.51.07.png
    314 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.50.30.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.50.30.png
    479.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.48.17.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.48.17.png
    551.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I didn't realise the Thule was missing as I thought we saw an image of the FD 2015 Suburban in lockup with CSP with the Thule, but perhaps I'm mistaken? Its been awhile since this issue was discussed iirc so if someone remembers please post back as this vehicle is clearly quite important.

In the trial so far we have just seen info (digital info) regarding the FD Raptor and JF 2017 Suburban. We haven't heard any testimony regarding digital info so far as I know on the White Jeep or FD 2015 Suburban.

I didn't realise the Thule was missing as I thought we saw an image of the FD 2015 Suburban in lockup with CSP with the Thule, but perhaps I'm mistaken? Its been awhile since this issue was discussed iirc so if someone remembers please post back as this vehicle is clearly quite important.

In the trial so far we have just seen info (digital info) regarding the FD Raptor and JF 2017 Suburban. We haven't heard any testimony regarding digital info so far as I know on the White Jeep or FD 2015 Suburban.
The Thule, as far as I know, has never been missing.

I have nothing to base this on but, if FD can connive to replace vehicle seats, it's not a stretch to think he might replace a Thule.

This was a planned event so a spare Thule could have been acquired even months prior.

I trust nothing FD touched. Including his cheap siren.

JMO

I've posted quite a bit on why I believed a "Gag Order" was necessary for the MT trial so as to allow the justice process to proceed with no interference. Sadly no such order was ever imposed by Judge R and so disinformation has been spread now for 4 years. No mystery why "gone girl' might have been referred to by one of the dismissed jurors imo as its been something "Esteemed Defence Counsel" and the Troconis Crew have been posting about for 4 year now with no response from State Prosecutors or CSP Spokesperson.

The Troconis Crew and "Esteemed Defence Counsel" have been consistently posting over the past 4 years in what I can most kindly call a "disinformation campaign". The State or CSP has never spoken about the MT case since the death of FD so far as I'm aware and even prior to that had no coherent communication strategy regarding the murder of JF going back to the days of the active investigation.

I don't want to give airtime here to PR and disinformation goals of "Esteemed Defence Counsel" and the Troconis Crew but this particular stunt that is fairly recent was one that I found particularly illustrative of what they have been up to while claiming MT is being 'persecuted' by the State of CT because so much money has been spent on the investigation and that MT is 'innoncent'. So far as I know there is no prescription drug available to treat delusion but I'm sure Papa Doc Troconis and Former Mental Health Counsellor Mama Troconis are well aware of this fact.

Posting is from Channel 12 - Marissa Alter, Reporter Facebook Page

<iframe src="Facebook" width="560" height="429" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

I've been catching up on some of the MANY motions filed by "Esteemed Defence Counsel" on behalf of his client MT. Marissa Alter of Channel 12 kindly posted a good number of some of the over 70 motions filed on her Facebook page for those interested.

I'm attaching one of the many motions that I'm filing in the "Esteemed Defence Counsel" "MOAN AND GROAN CATEGORY" as in this case he was complaining yet again of the State not cooperating with the discovery process etc. Given his performance in Court so far it seems like he just might have chased down every piece of available discovery in the case and simply left the boxes unopened in a closet in Hartford gathering dust, never to see the light of day....

Anyway.

The below motion itself imo isn't noteworthy other than the following statement from "Esteemed Defence Counsel" regarding KM. I thought it interesting given that its not clear if KM ever did cooperate (this motion is from 2020) with the State or whether he would testify against MT. But, I found it interesting that KM did in fact have at least one interview with LE for 3 hrs ("Esteemed Defence Counsel in his motion claims to have 'reviewed' the interview iirc).

As is his practice to 'leak documents and videos' in motions, "Esteemed Defence Counsel" didn't disappoint in this Motion where he leaked a photo of KM and a group of CSP officers in what was apparently a 3 hr meeting to discuss KM's situation. So far as I know this image leaked by "Esteemed Defence Counsel" in the motion (think it was simply attached as an exhibit) was not released by CSP or the State or discussed by either.

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" refers to KM in the Motion as "Cooperating co-defendant and jailhouse informant". Given the 'loose' grasp on the truth and excessive use of hyperbole in motions that imo we have seen from "Esteemed Defence Counsel" so far in the trial, I honestly don't know what to make of his reference to KM as a 'cooperating co-defendant and jailhouse informant"? Is HE or ISN'T HE? We don't know.

The motion states that KM told LE, "I want out"..... Understandable as he of all the 3 charged in the murder of JF has spent the most time in prison (MT I think has spent 4 days in jail on her Conspiracy to Commit Murder charge and has spent 4 years on social media claiming to be 'persecuted by the State of CT').

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" in this motion states that KM continued to deny involvement in the criminal conspiracy in this interview so I'm a bit confused about the entire scenario for this meeting or perhaps this was just one of many interviews to resolve so kind plea arrangement or some other accommodation for KM testimony in MT trial? IDK, this motion goes back to 2020 so perhaps this issue has been resolved and maybe KM will testify? IDK as so far as I know the State hasn't dropped the KM charges and the State hasn't altered the KM charges in the JF murder case.

I also wonder whether "Esteemed Defence Counsel" was simply on one of his usual 'fishing trips' for information on behalf of his client to see what deal might have been offered to KM (pure speculation on my part as no mention in this motion is made to any deal)?

It will be interesting to see whether KM does in fact testify. IDK what other discovery was provided to "Esteemed Defence Counsel" regarding KM other than the 3 hrs of interviews that he references in the below motion (whether he listened to the interviews remains unknown).

KM is a 'challenging' witness (reasons discussed endlessly in prior threads as well as on the KM standalone thread on WS) for the State imo and so I've never been sure whether he would ever be called to testify. Apparently KM's DV case with ex-wife has been resolved and I believe his divorce was finalised as well.

I'm curious whether folks here think KM would help or hurt the States case as I'm up in the air on it.

If I read anything further on this KM issue I will post back but reading "Esteemed Counsel Motions" is hard going. What is funny about reading them is that he complains as much in his motions as he does in Court as we have seen so many times! Guess he is just a cranky guy!

MOO

View attachment 482594
View attachment 482604
Witnesses like KM that come with so much baggage, can be a crap shoot. Things can turn bad on cross. I’m sure the prosecution has weighed this out…don’t know what litigation between the both sides has happened and what will be allowed “IF” they put him on the stand.

Witnesses like KM that come with so much baggage, can be a crap shoot. Things can turn bad on cross. I’m sure the prosecution has weighed this out…don’t know what litigation between the both sides has happened and what will be allowed “IF” they put him on the stand.
A clue might be that, if memory serves, I'm not sure the Prosecution has raised his name in any meaningful way. The Defense has.... but the State may still be weighing calling him as a witness.

Just a thought.

JMO

Do we know the location where FD and KM had their meat up? Was this more vehicle jockeying? Could FD have provided the Suburban to KM at that time? Secreted KM's vehicle somewhere, KM leaves with the Suburban and FD rides his bike or dirt bike back to 4 JC?

IF KM was at 4 JC, he wasn't there at 8:26 IMO. Just there long enough for his vehicle to go in and out. Then off to get the Suburban and get to NC.

I continue to believe that the altered plated weren't on the Tacoma but were on the Suburban (not ruling out changed plates on the Tacoma, just believe these were on the Suburban).

I sure hope the Thule was swabbed. But because of the makeshift body bag, there may have been no visible blood transfer to warrant presumptive testing.

IMO there HAD to be another vehicle in play that morning because I just can't see FD transferring trash bags and a body bag between vehicles at Waveny.

So interested in what KM has to say. For example, was the defendant herself at the meat up?

She's going down.

JMO
So agree with all of this and its why I have been waiting for the digital analysis of the FD Suburban 2015. The JF 2017 Suburban digital data via the infotainment system was underwhelming this past week imo so IDK if it makes sense to expect much from a vehicle that is 2 years older? IDK. I do hope that we get to hear from GM representative about any OnStar data via the 2017 Suburban as JF had a subscription as perhaps that could confirm the path to Lapham Rd/Waveny and if there were any interim stops (perhaps with accomplice driving FD 2015 Suburban? SPECULATION)? IIRC we never heard in the AA whether FD 2015 Suburban had active OnStar or whether the White Jeep Cherokee had an infotainment system that was analysed by LE.

The big game of "WHO's ON FIRST" with the cars is slowly (very slowly) being untangled in Court via the States Presentation. But, we have never seen any information on KM vehicle (believe it was a late model BMW sedan) location on murder date or track of FD 2015 Suburban or the White Jeep Cherokee on the Murder date. All I can say is that I PRAY the State has a graphic (LARGE ONE) on the cars as right now the narrative on the topic is a bit tangled still imo.

We also have LE in the first batch of search warrants actively doing cell tower dumps in areas where there are hotels in the Farmington area. Did FD have a hotel room that was used to clean up and shower and could this be why we haven't heard any forensic info gained from 80MS? Did KM perhaps stay in a local hotel on the night before the murder and perhaps did he drive the 2015 FD Suburban to NC on the Murder date or perhaps meet FD at some secondary location along the route back to 4JX on the murder date? Why was MT talking about 'rugs' on the murder date and could this perhaps be a reference to JF view the FD penchant for calling items what they are not? IDK.

Its frustrating because there still are what I would consider sizable gaps in the timeline. Based on the logic of the States presentation it seems like next week will probably address these issues that we have no information on as the information was not contained in the various AAs of the co-conspirators.

But, iirc so far we have just seen images of the White Jeep Cherokee but so far as we have heard or seen it doesn't appear that it was sprayed or analysed which given what we saw in the images (paper towels, clean up items and tools) doesn't make much sense unless LE had enough other proof to know that it was unrelated to the murder? IDK.

MOO

The Thule, as far as I know, has never been missing.

I have nothing to base this on but, if FD can connive to replace vehicle seats, it's not a stretch to think he might replace a Thule.

This was a planned event so a spare Thule could have been acquired even months prior.

I trust nothing FD touched. Including his cheap siren.

JMO
Thank you - I just don’t remember hearing about it since we saw the picture of it on the roadway 4+ years ago!

She's going down.

JMO
The entire FD/KM "meat up situation" always was a bit vague as the KM AA was opaque imo.

I do wonder if perhaps they met up at the store (think it was Stop and Shop) to pick up the 'meat' and KM left his vehicle in the parking lot or some park and drive lot nearby and drove FD back to 4Jx in the 2015 Suburban and then took the 2015 Suburban to some other location, home or nearby hotel on the night before the murder? Wonder if we might see some CCTV footage from any of the possible locations? Would MT know whether all the vehicles were in the garage at 4JX the night before the murder or not? Based on her wild description in the LE Interview of which vehicles were parked where and why, I do wonder if she might have noticed the 2015 Suburban not being in its usual spot. And, I do think we know that MT drove her daughter to school in the White Jeep Cherokee on the murder date.

IDJ, just has to be a reason that the movements of KM haven't been disclosed or discussed by CSP or State.

KM is a shifty/crafty guy imo and so whatever he did on the evening before the murder and day of the murder was most likely carefully planned but given his 'story' of the 'banged head', 'not recalling anything' and the 'damaged or lost cell phone' I'm not sure he is a criminal mastermind. Just wish we had more information.

MOO

Thank you - I just don’t remember hearing about it since we saw the picture of it on the roadway 4+ years ago!
I think we might have heard testimony from MT in the LE Interviews that the Thule rack stayed on the Suburban and wasn't removed. Anyone who has tried to remove one of those racks will understand this I think. I do very much wonder if it was the Thule rack that whacked both FD and KM in the head as we have FD in the Starbucks images looking like he has a bump on his head and KM saying he 'fell and banged his head', 'doesn't remember anything' and 'lost or damaged his phone'. Certainly sounds like a Keystone Cops routine but KM in his Mug Shot did look like either he had been on a days long bender or had really hit his head. I do wonder if it might have been the Thule rack as those things can be tricky to manuever things into and out of and that Suburban is quite high off the ground (think the last time we discussed it it was over 80" high). Hope the State closes this loop with the Thule and KM!
MOO

The entire FD/KM "meat up situation" always was a bit vague as the KM AA was opaque imo.

I do wonder if perhaps they met up at the store (think it was Stop and Shop) to pick up the 'meat' and KM left his vehicle in the parking lot or some park and drive lot nearby and drove FD back to 4Jx in the 2015 Suburban and then took the 2015 Suburban to some other location, home or nearby hotel on the night before the murder? Wonder if we might see some CCTV footage from any of the possible locations? Would MT know whether all the vehicles were in the garage at 4JX the night before the murder or not? Based on her wild description in the LE Interview of which vehicles were parked where and why, I do wonder if she might have noticed the 2015 Suburban not being in its usual spot. And, I do think we know that MT drove her daughter to school in the White Jeep Cherokee on the murder date.

IDJ, just has to be a reason that the movements of KM haven't been disclosed or discussed by CSP or State.

KM is a shifty/crafty guy imo and so whatever he did on the evening before the murder and day of the murder was most likely carefully planned but given his 'story' of the 'banged head', 'not recalling anything' and the 'damaged or lost cell phone' I'm not sure he is a criminal mastermind. Just wish we had more information.

MOO
Based on the State's approach here (tightly chronologically) and without an outline which opening statements give, it's still possible that there's a whole second set of DNA and digital analysis ahead. CCTV, let's hope.

I wish the State would go wayyyyyyy back because that wasn't FD's second trip to NC IMO. He had photos of her motion detector lights! Cameras were on his radar. (He just never considered bus cameras!)

I think FD came up to JFD's house from behind. But I think he was loosely dressed as a woman so he could drive her Suburban away from the neighborhood without detection.

I think he was also conscience of the neighbor cameras at 4 JC and 80 MS and worked out an elaborate system of shell gaming cars. In pairs. Suburban out, Suburban in. Tacoma out, Tacoma I'm.

And he started it in advance. Got the Tacoms to 80 MS.

The defendant's trouble was that LE asked questions that her alibi scripts didn't anticipate.

The truth isn't hard. She struggled mightily to answer easy questions. LE kept reminding her to worry less about the script and answer instead from actual memory.

Truth, I think the Cherolee was the only vehicle left at 4 JC that morning. PG had the Raptor. FD had the Tacoma, previously stashed at 80 MS. And I believe the Suburban was "away" too.

And then it was a process to pull all the vehicles back into their stalls.

I just hope LE was able to go back out, canvas new neighborhoods, and find video of a Day in the Life of a Suburban up to no good. With any luck at all, KM clued them in on where to look for it.

KM and the defendant were in very different spots in terms of flipping. KM was incarcerated. She was not. Flipping gets him out of jail, even if only temporarily. Flipping gets her jail. He would do about anything to get out. She'd do everything to stay out. IMO they're both going prison. She's still delusional. KM is not. He bought hindering short term freedom. It was the best he could do. Sweetheart deals usually result in shorter sentences. KM sold out to get out.

JMO

I think we might have heard testimony from MT in the LE Interviews that the Thule rack stayed on the Suburban and wasn't removed. Anyone who has tried to remove one of those racks will understand this I think. I do very much wonder if it was the Thule rack that whacked both FD and KM in the head as we have FD in the Starbucks images looking like he has a bump on his head and KM saying he 'fell and banged his head', 'doesn't remember anything' and 'lost or damaged his phone'. Certainly sounds like a Keystone Cops routine but KM in his Mug Shot did look like either he had been on a days long bender or had really hit his head. I do wonder if it might have been the Thule rack as those things can be tricky to manuever things into and out of and that Suburban is quite high off the ground (think the last time we discussed it it was over 80" high). Hope the State closes this loop with the Thule and KM!
MOO
I think KM was (and probably still is) always on a bender.

For some commentary from Dr G on the body language of FD and MT at Starbucks for some weekend light viewing:

It is something to see all that nervous energy. Simultaneously LE was in JFd's house and finding her abandoned vehicle.

Observation 1: no one else knew a crime occurred.

Observation 2: they had to be very worried about the next steps, the part over which they had no control. Trying over-hard to look normal, nonchalant... but they had to be wondering why their food was coming so slowly. A touch of well-warranted paranoia. FD likely wanted to bolt but forced himself to look cool, be cool.

And then when LE did show up at 4 JC, who bolted? The defendant. Because horror movies? I don't think so. She was hiding, getting her wits together IMO. Steeling herself to play dumb.

JMO

I think KM was (and probably still is) always on a bender.
IDK, as part of the 'settlement' which I believe is a suspended sentence which was denounced by CT DV advocates for the DV case KM is under Court ordered mental health, DV therapy, and alcohol treatment. IDK if he is tested in addition to the treatment but if I had to guess I would say yes? Will have to go back and pull the settlement document.

Recent KM issues in his case with ankle monitor:

Summary of KM issues in his DV case with ex wife:

Quote from article CTINSIDER.COM:

"Kent Mawhinney — charged in the death and disappearance of Jennifer Dulos — was given a five-year suspended prison sentence and three years of probation on a domestic violence charge following an emotional court proceeding Friday afternoon".

"Mawhinney is also required to have no contact with his ex-wife for five years, seek mental health and substance abuse evaluations and attend domestic violence counseling".

"That charge was nolled, meaning it was dropped as long as he remains out of trouble for the next 13 months. But under an agreement forged between his attorneys and Hartford State’s Attorney Sharmese Walcott, Mawhinney pleaded guilty under the Alford Doctrine to one count of violating a protective order. Under the plea, Mawhinney does not admit guilt, but agrees there is sufficient evidence to potentially be convicted".

"His former wife spoke for nearly an hour during Friday’s sentencing, detailing episodes of financial and sexual abuse she claimed Mawhinney committed during their five-year marriage.

“The once kind man I fell in love with was slipping away,” the woman said while crying. “I found myself making excuses more and more for his poor choices.”

"The woman used graphic language to describe their intimate life and the abuse she contends she suffered in hopes of getting Hartford Superior Court Judge Kevin Doyle to issue a standing protective order, barring Mawhinney, a suspended attorney, from having any contact with her for life".

More random KM news (this one is a doozy - I mean what are the chances that he purchases a mortgage note from a child sex offender):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member