CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If KM was at 4 JC at all that morning (and I have serious doubts), perhaps he left in the Suburban for NC when things went south.

You know what MT never said she saw at 4 JC? KM's vehicle.

KM is like an invisible agent because his involvement has been kept masterfully quiet by the Prosecution. But he's been charged so he was somewhere through all this.

My guess, he got the Suburban the night before. Maybe was in and out at 4 JC just long enough to have his personal vehicle recorded on the neighbor's security camera but I don't think he was still there even when the 8:26 call came in.

I think he was an essential party in NC between 9:30 and 10:30/11am.

All JMO
Yes, I’m guessing that they did it at the stop and shop for the “fresh meat purchase” as Michi didn’t want to use frozen meat. Wonder if we will see the stop and shop footage.

Can you imagine having a dinner party the night before murdering JF?

FD, MT and KM did this…..

Moo

I know that MT had felt from start that she and FD were the better placement for the kids. She had certainly heard that from FD. The leaked report is something that I believe she had thought was the document that would save the two of them-- if only everyone would listen. Her illicit copy of the report on her computer was really to protest that people were still not listening to her and her dead murderous partner. I have kept trying to figure out why she has held on to the custody and this report. Even if she had not conspired there is ample evidence that FD did this.

The only conclusion I can come to is that she (and FD as well) is so competitive that it is not acceptable to lose at any time. The real talk on the 3rd video about FD getting an earful, a middle finger gif/photo when he did not respond immediately to her queries AND her look of utter betrayal in video 2 when she found out they had been friendlier in recent months leads me to think that her vindictiveness with FD lead to JD's murder but the need to trash her even now is probably because FD had started to normalize with JD. She was humiliated by the idea that he was talking to JD and at her home even by manipulation. Prosecutor said it well yesterday that MT will never let JD rest in peace... the idea is too drag her forever. But, funny, she has yet to really throw the person who betrayed her big time, FD.
bbm

imho, they wanted placement for the tru$t fund$ and for the future water & snow skiing trophies.

Much more then they wanted to nurture & support the children. JMHO of course.

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited:
Sometimes an image tells more than words ever can.

I love this image because I think it captures last weeks surprise evidence perfectly and also represents the almost completion of MT timeline as it explains what she was doing during yet another time left blank in her alibi script for some odd reason that she cannot explain to LE! The brilliant video shows MT in the White Cherokee going back and forth like a worker ant with a plan and burning evidence at 4Jx in the car parade or car ballet that was shown to perfection by Detective kimball in Court! Kudos to him on a job well done!

The image also symbolizes what I believe to
be the status of the Defence case going into their presentation…..
Moo as alwaysIMG_1018.jpeg

About the potential defense memory witness- Dr. Elizabeth Loftus- This New Yorker article is worth the read.

Her personal life and her interpretations of it are a testament to a shifting, malleable memories. In particular, the author of article reports on the differing recollections of the doctor's mother's death when the doctor was 14. Not only did she and her siblings and a cousin remember things differently from one another, but their own recollections and and interpretations shifted individually as the journalists research interviews progressed.

There is no reason to doubt that memories are interpreted and interpretations impact memories, and that other persons can also influence a person with new interpretations and thus change their memories, etc.

I don't question that.

The doctor's own siblings have called her out on the cheapness of using this information to aid very bad people with big pockets. She reorients them to the presumption of innocence. I think they are all right.

I don't see how her body of work benefits Michelle. Her research could support that LE interrogation techniques changed her memories, but... her recollections changed towards compliance with known facts, not away from them. So it's not like it can be claimed she became less literally truthful because of interrogation.

Her research could support one filling in memory gaps with usual, likely fillers. But it does not seem likely that Michelle forgot the things replaced by guesses based on routines. It's not like she forgot what she ate for breakfast a few days ago, and filled it in with something likely, until it became a memory.

She allegedly forgot things like Fotis was not home, Fotis' phone rang and I answered it, Fotis took me on a chucking-garbage tour of Albany Avenue (she forgot this from alibi script). Those things are unusual, and would not be like yesterdays breakfast.

Could the defense be that those things really were forgotten because there was so much trauma and coercion around them, by a very dangerous man?

That may be, in my opinion. But sometime after around August 2019, that explanation stopped being a viable legal defense in that it could be used to secure some kind of plea agreement where conspiracy to murder is removed as a charge, and a promise made to highlight mitigating factors for other evidence/investigation tampering charges.

Then and now, offering that explanation is an acknowledgment of all the charges; she isn't that kind of person, but Fotis brought her there. So she did it- but it wasn't the real Michelle is that defense. Michelle has repeatedly rejected that defense up to and including two days prior to yhis post. She cyber-bullied the already very dead victim. She has never expressed sadness for Jennifer or acknowledged that Fotis did anything wrong to her. She can't use that defense, no matter how much Fotis controlled her. She can't give a confession and (successfully) beg for mercy when she was abusing Jennifer's spirit just two days ago.

Michelle didn't have much wiggle room to say, Fotis made me do it after August, 2019. But that tiny crack she could have slipped through? She basically caulked it up good on Friday.

MOO

Attachments

• IMG_0284.jpeg
    IMG_0284.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 5
You mean the SAME way FD did with the PG motorbike? Know FD I'm surprised he didn't sell the MT motorbike to 2 people!

Gotta keep a close eye on FD and what is so funny is that MT was keeping a close eye on FD but she kept getting FLEECED!

Per the "MT usual" she told 2 different stories so far that I can see in the LE interviews. Story 1: I helped FD out at FORE as I had marketing experience and Story 2: Yes, I worked for FORE but no longer do.

IIRC there was the spectacular series of motions from Atty Bowman that I thought were so inspirational in their creation as virtually everything in them was REDACTED! Do you recall the infamous REDACTED MOTIONS? They were brilliant and he successfully got MT out of testifying the GF civil trial where I believe initially MT took the 5th on every question asked of her.

Actually I think I would pay money at this point to look at the financials and tax returns of FD as my guess is that guy was a good scamster and so his books were a thing of sham like beauty for the world and IRS to behold! Would love to see them. I would also like to see Sister Rena financials as I believe she remained a 50% owner of Fore. But, sadly that will probably never happen. But, I also think PG probably knows all of FD building shortcuts or perhaps GV or the rest of the folks that made the mistake of working for FD and FORE>
MOO
I'd be afraid of living in any house FD built. Who knows where he cut corners to save $$$?

About the potential defense memory witness- Dr. Elizabeth Loftus- This New Yorker article is worth the read.

Her personal life and her interpretations of it are a testament to a shifting, malleable memories. In particular, the author of article reports on the differing recollections of the doctor's mother's death when the doctor was 14. Not only did she and her siblings and a cousin remember things differently from one another, but their own recollections and and interpretations shifted individually as the journalists research interviews progressed.

There is no reason to doubt that memories are interpreted and interpretations impact memories, and that other persons can also influence a person with new interpretations and thus change their memories, etc.

I don't question that.

The doctor's own siblings have called her out on the cheapness of using this information to aid very bad people with big pockets. She reorients them to the presumption of innocence. I think they are all right.

I don't see how her body of work benefits Michelle. Her research could support that LE interrogation techniques changed her memories, but... her recollections changed towards compliance with known facts, not away from them. So it's not like it can be claimed she became less literally truthful because of interrogation.

Her research could support one filling in memory gaps with usual, likely fillers. But it does not seem likely that Michelle forgot the things replaced by guesses based on routines. It's not like she forgot what she ate for breakfast a few days ago, and filled it in with something likely, until it became a memory.

She allegedly forgot things like Fotis was not home, Fotis' phone rang and I answered it, Fotis took me on a chucking-garbage tour of Albany Avenue (she forgot this from alibi script). Those things are unusual, and would not be like yesterdays breakfast.

Could the defense be that those things really were forgotten because there was so much trauma and coercion around them, by a very dangerous man?

That may be, in my opinion. But sometime after around August 2019, that explanation stopped being a viable legal defense in that it could be used to secure some kind of plea agreement where conspiracy to murder is removed as a charge, and a promise made to highlight mitigating factors for other evidence/investigation tampering charges.

Then and now, offering that explanation is an acknowledgment of all the charges; she isn't that kind of person, but Fotis brought her there. So she did it- but it wasn't the real Michelle is that defense. Michelle has repeatedly rejected that defense up to and including two days prior to yhis post. She cyber-bullied the already very dead victim. She has never expressed sadness for Jennifer or acknowledged that Fotis did anything wrong to her. She can't use that defense, no matter how much Fotis controlled her. She can't give a confession and (successfully) beg for mercy when she was abusing Jennifer's spirit just two days ago.

Michelle didn't have much wiggle room to say, Fotis made me do it after August, 2019. But that tiny crack she could have slipped through? She basically caulked it up good on Friday.

MOO
Thanks for the article, will read this afternoon.

I can’t say I’ve given memory much thought here as it seems that the only use of memory by MT in evidence so far is to memorize the non alibi script. Her grade for doing this depending on your scale could debated endlessly as we have been simply imo been treated to never ending lying about lies. But perhaps this was part of her cunning plan? If so, I’d give her an A for effort and success!

I keep listening to MT speak in the LE interviews and will be cracking open the hard seltzer and buckling up again today to rewatch interview numero 3.

What my simple brain cannot understand is whether dr loftus will talk about MT inability to accurately repeat the non alibi scripts? We havent heard much truth in on key issues in the LE interviews imo. But we have seen much lying about lies on both important things and inconsequential thing imo. I don’t think lying is the good doctors area of expertise. Different field entirely actually.

But we know dr loftus didn’t interview MT so how can she speak about the imperfect perfection of the non alibi scripts? Im all ears and will be bringing out the hard stuff for that testimony as the hard seltzer simply won’t do.

We know through the brilliant presentation of evidence that the non alibi scripts contain tiny amts of documented factual evidence surrounded by unsubstantiated fiction and events created by FD and MT for purposes solely to deceive. The State imo brilliantly brought out the non alibi scripts and piece by piece burned them to char.

We aren’t looking at a memory situation in this case based on two people physically viewing a parent dying and recalling things differently. Nope.

We are talking about a created reality put down on paper in a timeline format by FD and MT with the sole purpose to deceive LE and manipulate an investigation.

I do wonder what the good doctor will say about the video evidence of MT driving back and forth like a busy beaver and burning evidence that never made it to the non alibi scripts and ditto for Albany avenue? Did MT forget to include this bit in her fictionalized reality non alibi script or was she taking a nap?

MT has imo never told the truth about the key elements of this tragic case and whether she has any memories is imo between MT and her maker as I don’t believe the world will ever know “her truth”.

But, in the unlikely event “her truth” is as her attorney Jon Schoenhorn says is contained in the LE Interviews, then I have questions and some really serious questions at that.

I keep looking for any kernels of truth or what I’m calling “almost truths” in her interviews and find little of significance which I believe to be HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT as doing over 8 hrs of interviews with little to no truth imo takes a really good memory! MT remembers perfectly with a grade of A the items to avoid discussing and fills in brilliantly with filler with less success and she does it over and over.

Will read the article and report back.

MOO

Edit to add. To the extent that memory issues exist with the defendant then the Court would no doubt appreciate her direct testimony on the stand at trial to clear up all the confusion. Would love to see it!

Last edited:
And this, imho, is why PG asked for immunity -- whether physical or financial irregularities.

jmho of course
ymmv driving back&forth&back&forth between fireplaces
lrr back&forth&back&forth
Absolutely agree! Who doesn’t remember PG saying he wanted NO HELP from FD on his own house. No mystery why imo!
Moo

I think it’s smoke. Pattis has been handcuffed by his civil litigation with GF and imo even he wouldn’t be so stupid as to risk more litigation from her. Pattis did it seem pass the tainted case evidence off to Jon Schoenhorn who sat on it for over a year and he wasn’t punished by the state for that. Judge r also did zero that I heard about on the tainted evidence and he didn’t side with State to dismiss atty Jon Schoenhorn either which was disappointing too imo.

So it seems we have a “go along to get along judge” here on the issue of keeping attorneys in order. Sad but his behaviour on this issue simply told me that he is simply going through the motions of processing this trial because he no doubt drew the short straw in the case assignment process as the prior judges have seemed to run for the hills on this case!

The other thing that cannot be discounted is that MT simply stole the report from one of her attorneys. Images taken from Attorney Schoenhorn office from many of his interviews show zero security in place and no obvious signs of locked places to secure a sealed document. I honestly would put a high probability on this having happened but my pure speculation.

Schoenhorn is simply imo doing what he usually does which is throw blame elsewhere and never take responsibility for his own words and actions. Par for the course imo on his and atty Audrey Felsons brand of what I’m calling “gutter law”. Their behaviour in court has been reprehensible imo and Judge r gave them every benefit of doubt and so to see their client with the sealed report to me is simply more proof of their absolute lack of ethics and unwillingness to comply with court rules.

I honestly don’t know why either of these individuals still have law licenses? Welcome to corrupticut I guess is only explanation I can see. I’ve given up on CT Bar to do anything and CT Judges don’t do anything that I can see to police the matter either. KM is another one to add to the list as his license status iirc is “in suspense”! It’s shocking but it’s Corrupticut and it’s how attorneys behave imo.

Defence is vulnerable on this discredited report issue and Schoenhorn in his comments did everything to point the finger elsewhere. But, I believe it was a well planned stunt by the defence team to taunt supporters of JF and now atty Schoenhorn is hiding behind not seeing anything. It’s kinda like the MT defence so Im guessing his level of knowledge might just be similar to that of MT in the murder of JF!

I do believe both defence attorneys to be complicit here based on what we heard from State yesterday and I hope issue is investigated and if it’s true then they should be punished. It was shameful that episode happened but frankly worse that judge didn’t secure the report and take the computer to protect the victims and reduced entire episode to one of high school rivalries and pettiness.

Frankly I wrote off Judge R after this minimizing statement on the episode as to me it belied zero respect for the issue at hand which was protecting victims and securing the report which he imo did zero on with his ruling. Judge could have issued a longer statement to admonish the gallery and still secure the report but he didn’t and for this I lost total respect. Perhaps he did it in chambers but my guess is that given the obvious integrity issues with both defence counsel that he wanted it all on the record and didn’t trust defence counsel for a chambers conversation. Also he probably couldn’t have the conversation in chambers
as entire issue will need to be investigated and this includes both of MT attorneys, Audrey Felson and Jon Schoenhorn imo.

Atty schoenhorn said also that defendant didn’t get report from him. This simply means he didn’t give it to her but did she take it from his office with him simply leaving it on his desk? I can see this as this is the kind of practitioner he is Imo. Or, did mama a take it from Schoenhorn office
And give it to MT?

Did MT get it from Attorney Felson as so far Atty Audrey Felson had shown zero ability to follow any court orders on the discredited report and had disregarded direct judge admonishments on the topic 5 times that i counted in her cross of Atty Meehan on the Family Court situation. So, we have another atty on the defence team with little professional integrity imo so I could see her letting MT read the report and perhaps even allowing MT to take screen shots too and perhaps that is what was on MT computer screen?

It’s a mess imo but it’s also indicative of the the fact that trust once lost cannot be regained and imo both these defence attorneys have crossed the line one too many times to trust or believe.

It’s all quite sad too as vigorous defence is a cornerstone of our system.

So, we now head into defence presentation imo simply with our hands on our wallets and unable to believe much of anything they or their client put forward.

It’s sad, pathetic and imo was totally avoidable behaviour but it’s sadly where we are with this tragic case.

Moo
MT might also have gotten the report from FD, who got it from Meehan, who shouldn't have given it to FD. And Pattis found the report at FD's house (or Atty Rochlin did when he went there to get FD's passport for his bail hearing), and then I think NP passed it on to LE. So bc LE had it, the court allowed JS to have a copy. Under CT law a report from a mental health professional can't be shared without the consent of the subject of the report. A few yrs ago the CT Supreme Court overturned a Freedom of Info Comsn ruling that said the mental institution records re Amy Archer Gilligan, the boarding house owner/murderer who died in around 1962 (inspiring the play/movie "Arsenic and Old Lace") were no longer privileged after the death of Gilligan and that a writer who requested them was entitled to them. SC said the confidentiality survived the death of the subject--consent still necessary. So now established CT case law--which MT is in violation of.

When PG was offered immunity, LE did not know his level of involvement (none). His vehicle, his presence in NC, the seats, his sweat, his reticence to get involved and real fear of FD and for his job. All things that could be misread as suspicious. He insisted he had nothing to hide. He didn't need any alibi script. Did his best to recall the events of his regular work day, all of which checked out.

In the end, he didn't actually need any immunity. He didn't even unwittingly destroy evidence as directed by FD! He kept the seats.

If anything PG needed protection from FD and FD's shady business dealings. And any unfounded charges that would unfairly impact his green card status.

What an unholy mess FD foist upon his longtime, hardworking, dedicated employee.

Trail of destruction.

JMO

Don’t know if anyone followed the Durst trial, but Loftus was a defense witness in this high profile case. Here’s her being cross examined…if you want to get a look at what JS described her as “probably the most preeminent expert in the country on memory and things that affect memory,”

So the memory expert can’t remember. Only the best experts that money can buy for darling daughter.

I think Dr. Loftus' work, while often used to defend those accused of wrongdoing by witnesses or victim/witnesses, has another use.

Malleable memory explains why survivors are susceptible to gaslighting and misinformation and interpret there abuse as normal or okay.

Then, when they reinterpret their experience as manipulative, they get accused of being unreliable and lying because it's not what they said in the first place.

I'm not going to criticize Dr. Loftus' body of work. But you make a fair point.

It's tempting to think the Dr. emphasizes survivors' manipulated memories to recalling possibly false incidents over survivors' manipulated memories of possibly false ABSENCES of incidents---just because the accused may pay more.

MOO

So the memory expert can’t remember. Only the best experts that money can buy for darling daughter.
Edited to add: not sure why my post is upside- down

YouTube 4JC property listing (Tea Leaf Realty) from 5 years ago. Video tour of still images, house staged but looks like some items from previous residents, fires in fireplaces probably photoshopped.

1. First image of house actually shows white smoke coming from the “East chimney”

2. There are 2 “traditional” fireplaces in the East stack - one family room with all the French doors to patio area. Second in master bedroom (I’m thinking the 24 May fire was in the bedroom).

Good evening!

This is the first half of my jury-facing impressions (what would a juror think about MT’s 5/24 conduct/role/culpability at this point in the trial?) (also including “my color commentary”; phones and cameras don’t lie!) AMOO

After finally finishing the third interview, it dawned on me (and I have no doubt on most of you), that the State organized its case to put everything that LE knew, before it conducted the third MT interview, in front of the jury before the jury saw the third MT interview yesterday - such that the jury is “in the shoes” of law-enforcement, as if the jury is asking the defendant the questions in the third interview themselves, and hearing MT’s lies in real time with the benefit of a lot of facts in evidence that contradict her responses.

I was kind of starting to accept a certain media theme as far as the “nothing burger” case against MT - the State looks disorganized - blah blah. But the State’s timeline is massive and multilayered, and in many cases anchored by irrefutable electronic/video/cellular evidence (beyond a reasonable doubt IMO)(like in Murdaugh - uhm, yes siree, you were at the kennel, Alick ).

The D’s defense is essentially that MT was totally **clueless** about the whole deal. The D, and the pro-D media, love their innocent explanations. But the innocent explanations do not hold water against reality when you line them up (or weigh evidence like the jury will be instructed) and look at everything cumulatively.

The Jury will be instructed on circumstantial evidence and reasonable inferences. They will also be instructed about “credibility” of D - something the judge has highlighted a whole bunch as the actual issue at hand - “this is not about cell towers, it’s about this defendant’s credibility…”. Ouch.

I’m trying to put myself in the jury box; they only have pen and paper; no FBI tools (but they will get it in the jury room). They have to be able to sort out what is relevant and what is weightier to the exclusion of other evidence. So this is just a hypothetical mindset of a juror - trying to find truth amidst so much extraneous clutter and noise (horns).

MT’s Early Morning Activities on 5/24

She admits FD was not in bed (or shower) when she awakes at 6:30am - 6:40am which means she is the only person in the house (except daughter).

FD’s phone is placed at house by cell data from 5:34 am - 12:22 pm.

Within 5 minutes of her waking up, MT is “manipulating” FD’s phone which means the phone is recording user driven events that only a human could have made. If you isolate just the events that can only occur by human manipulation - there is a clear picture of MT literally sitting on top of FD’s phone all morning. Go back and listen to Attorney Manning’s presentation of the cell expert testimony- “Sir, is this another manipulation event that required a user to interact with the phone.”

All of the following manipulations are only the logical actions of MT (no reasonable doubt IMO):

6:45 am Unlocked

6:45 am Orientation change

6:46 am Orientation change

7:01 am Orientation change

7:01 am Unlocked

7:00 am - 8:00am 44 meters/ 66 steps

8:17 am Unlocked

8:26 am - 17 second incoming Andreas call answered

8:26 am - audio output speaker of Andreas call

8:31 am Orientation Change

8:31 am Unlocked

So between 6:44 am and 8:31 am she does not put FD’s phone down (except for the school drop - and she knows the phone has to stay at the house). Once back home, she is watching the missed calls on FD’s phone. She carries FD’s phone around the house. She is glued to it. She keeps unlocking his phone (like someone refreshing a computer screen in anticipation of something urgent). She sees all the activity. She is screening calls, waiting for the alibi call. Her electronic fingerprints are all over the place.

In her third version of the early morning- she didn’t pay any attention to FD’s phone (until it startled her in the office at 8:26 am). Just a mundane school day morning is her innocent “cover”. She was showering, getting ready, making strawberries, toast and Nutella. But she is so preoccupied with FD’s phone, and the impending Greek phone alibi call, that she forgets to make sure her daughter has sunscreen before dropping her off at school before 8:00 am.

Reasonable inference - MT knows FD is not home, and she knows what is happening because she is manipulating his phone (phone #1) in parallel with FD’s movements to provide cover. She knows which calls to take and which not to take. She knows to leave the phone behind for the school drop. Boom. Prior knowledge before the murder and overt acts to establish FD alibi.

Alibi Call

So in her third version, MT comes back to the house from school drop, goes to the office (because she has to print return labels for dresses from Lord & Taylor and certainly not to receive an alibi call at 8:26 am) and poof “Maywhinnie” is there in the office! (And there are sooooo many glass tables - inside and out). And out of literally nowhere FD’s phone “is there” by her computer, near the Lord & Taylor labels, on FD’s desk (“the square one”).

Then, as she is supposedly correcting her earlier lie from a prior interview (that she never saw/manipulated FD’s phone that morning), LE (and now the jury) catch her in a NEW lie. LE: “Was this the first time you saw FD’s phone that morning, in the office, (and not at 6:44 am when you started manipulating the phone - before you made toast…)? You didn’t see the phone in the bedroom when you went to turn off the alarm?”

Reasonable inference - boom again. The jury is now watching her lie to LE (knowing she is lying because of the prior phone manipulation testimony). She is also lying to the jury in real time during their viewing of the third interview. Juries do not like lies. She acts flustered by LE’s question - knowing full well she’s caught in another lie, and her fumbling around isn’t confusion, memory loss, or hunger; it is her realizing (panicking) that she is busted. This isn’t innocent behavior.

Suddenly, after arriving home from the school drop, and encountering KW in the office near FD’s phone, FD’s phone rings at 8:26 am (she is ready because she manipulated (unlocked) the phone at 8:17 am). She does not offer to LE that the FD’s phone rang. LE is starting to refer to their ginormous chart. LE: “And did FD’s phone then ring?” (Objection. Leading!). She says Kent is suddenly moving around the glass table. He is asking her “are you going to pick that up”, more flustering, and then static on the phone, “Hellloooooooo … Andreas is that you?”

Reasonable inference - she was waiting for the call because she found a way to be with the phone, unlock it right before the call, take the call for just long enough to register the call without having to stay on long enough to have an actual conversation that would not need explaining later.

After the Alibi Call and Just Before “Lunch”

She leaves 4JC, straight away, after the static-y call from Greece, to drive around. Lots of calls - called mom, dad, sister. Purses, rugs, supermarket.

Meanwhile, in the digital world, her phone is connecting with FD’s second phone, enroute from the crime scene.

Reasonable inference - if they are chatting away by phone right before lunch, 4 times, why aren’t they planning what leftovers to eat? She could have been warming up the meat and potatoes, so it would be ready, so they could soon thereafter start the cleaning projects at 80MS. But she doesn’t make lunch (even though they have lunch together everyday) and instead - she goes to the POND - but there is no one to pull her!!?

She is then back home at (11:52 am) in plenty of time to be surprised by FD, in the flesh (but not a tie), at 1:31 pm, yelling from atop the stairs, down to her, about lunch. (Oh there you are, FD! How did you get here?)

But there is no lunch (or romantic balcony scene) because they are both on video at 1:36 pm, her in a White Jeep, entering 80 MS (coming from the direction of 4JC) followed by him the Black Suburban with Thule and the FORE magnetic signage.

And we are only mid-day before 1) the driving madness; 2) 3 fires; 3) Starbucks; and 4) trash dumping.

I am completely fine if anyone wants to edit, add to, subtract, add, modify or anything to make sense of this madness!
Brilliant!!

I can only conclude that KM/FD had a 3rd party involved in the disposal. Another friend/colleague/associate - someone just unconnected to FD, paid to do a collect & dispose job miles and miles away.
Maybe gas can associate of KM’s? Sounds like he is always happy to help. I wonder if LE thought about him? I mean, the local police gave him a pass when he went to KM’s ex-wife’s house with a can of gasoline and a crowbar, but that ought to have gotten CSP’s attention.

I just wanted to place this image back into thread to confirm that Attorney Audrey Felson was looking directly at MT computer screen with the discredited report. This conversation went on for at least 3 min as they chatted through most of the “testimony cross” of Jon Schoenhorn. This image was from right before MT was tapped on the shoulder and closed her laptop. The image had been visible for at least 10 min so far as I can tell and was clearly visible at all times to atty Audrey felson. MooView attachment 484252
Yes-Audrey Felson was always aware of what MT was doing, and approved.

MT might also have gotten the report from FD, who got it from Meehan, who shouldn't have given it to FD. And Pattis found the report at FD's house (or Atty Rochlin did when he went there to get FD's passport for his bail hearing), and then I think NP passed it on to LE. So bc LE had it, the court allowed JS to have a copy. Under CT law a report from a mental health professional can't be shared without the consent of the subject of the report. A few yrs ago the CT Supreme Court overturned a Freedom of Info Comsn ruling that said the mental institution records re Amy Archer Gilligan, the boarding house owner/murderer who died in around 1962 (inspiring the play/movie "Arsenic and Old Lace") were no longer privileged after the death of Gilligan and that a writer who requested them was entitled to them. SC said the confidentiality survived the death of the subject--consent still necessary. So now established CT case law--which MT is in violation of.
So, a long game of pass the report. Just like the same long game of pass the box of evidence. Lots of passing in this slimy tragic case by lots of slimy and unethical attorneys such as Pattis and Schoenhorn and mini horn whose name I forget because she is forgettable. Ah yes, Audrey felson…..forgettable….totally.

But, more lies as MT said in interview 2 iirc that everything from the report she knew she knew from FOTIS! But this couldn’t be true as she wrote up 67 questions for the visit to the psychologist to talk about her being unsafe due to JF! MT must have a really good memory!

What I am baffled by is whether by virtue of doing what she did in court did MT create a mistrial event with the report? If the investigation and hearing prove out the facts of what MT did as I expect it will, then why delay the hearing as defence will call for a mistrial in any event? So, instead judge protects the jury and keeps and expensive trial going when it’s seems clear what the facts were and then we are all sitting on a mistrial 4-5 weeks from now instead of now?

Sorry but I’m confused. Judge is killing himself to protect a trial that just might be doomed by definition…..

Why so the State can say it tried?

Stop the insanity….
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics