CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On eBay - seller says it’s FD own Brown yearbook from his Farmington home clear-out. His photo is there & name spelled slightly differently.

1708217459891.jpeg

I agree with you and I think it is so unfair to PG to accuse him - I think he is completely innocent and it sucks but he of course would want immunity given the stupidity of people like Hussey (whoever that is) drawing such unfair conclusions. PG was fearful of authority and of FD but still did the right thing. (MOO)
Atty Hussey is a Hartford Defense Atty who does interviews every Friday at lunchtime since the trial started. I've been posting links to his comments. I always seek out different POV and having a defence view is interesting to me as they by definition see these cases differently as their lens is different. Anyway, take a watch as its kinda funny too as the announcer sometimes gives him looks like "really" or "you are kidding me" or "that is total BS buster", its entertaining and a nice break from the trial too. PS I'm not sponsored...just always looking for alternative content and I usually love people that are fun to argue with and I have a feeling Atty Hussey and I would ARGUE QUITE A BIT!

MOO

I know that MT had felt from start that she and FD were the better placement for the kids. She had certainly heard that from FD. The leaked report is something that I believe she had thought was the document that would save the two of them-- if only everyone would listen. Her illicit copy of the report on her computer was really to protest that people were still not listening to her and her dead murderous partner. I have kept trying to figure out why she has held on to the custody and this report. Even if she had not conspired there is ample evidence that FD did this.

The only conclusion I can come to is that she (and FD as well) is so competitive that it is not acceptable to lose at any time. The real talk on the 3rd video about FD getting an earful, a middle finger gif/photo when he did not respond immediately to her queries AND her look of utter betrayal in video 2 when she found out they had been friendlier in recent months leads me to think that her vindictiveness with FD lead to JD's murder but the need to trash her even now is probably because FD had started to normalize with JD. She was humiliated by the idea that he was talking to JD and at her home even by manipulation. Prosecutor said it well yesterday that MT will never let JD rest in peace... the idea is too drag her forever. But, funny, she has yet to really throw the person who betrayed her big time, FD.
Cannot like this enough. Well said.
JMO.

On eBay - seller says it’s FD own Brown yearbook from his Farmington home clear-out. His photo is there & name spelled slightly differently.

View attachment 484116
WOW! GOOD Find! Thanks for posting. I don't speak greek but my recollection is that Fotis changed his last name from Doulos to Dulos because the translation of his original name was "slave". Any greek speakers feel free to correct me.
Moo

1708217855914.png

@Megnut, why do you think Schoenhorn leans over and whispers as well?
I don't know. But I do see breath mints on the defense table. 4:39. Can't help but to wonder if someone there has devil breath.

I wonder what it's like to sit near the defendant. She looks like she stepped out of J Crew, 1998. Suburban housewife. But the more she talks, the more we learn, the more sinister she becomes.

She was party to the murder of mother with young children. She seems not to have a care in the world. How can she be so icy?????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217_194006_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217_194006_Chrome.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

View attachment 484116
Oh boy, he was definitely losing his hair by the time he died. Do we know if he had hair plugs?

Apologies if this has been asked & answered, but is there a Home Depot employee on the states witness list?
Yes- on list but no guarantee they will be called.
“Home Depot asset protection department”

“A list of potential witnesses filed in court records includes 60 members of the Connecticut State Police force, 15 members of the New Canaan Police Department, two FBI agents, officials from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner and the state of Connecticut Department of Scientific Services.

Law enforcement officers from Stratford, Fairfield, Southbury, Hartford, Wilton, Farmington, Greenwich, Norwalk, the New York Police Department and other departments are also on the list.

Prosecutors may also call company representatives from AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, a savings bank in Danbury, Apple and Google.

The witness list also includes some staff from New Canaan Country Day School, where the Dulos children were students, and a representative from the Home Depot asset protection department.

Prosecutors may also question a representative from the Public Works Department in Hartford in connection to a massive search of the city’s garbage after surveillance videos showed Dulos dumping items in trash bins along Albany Avenue in the city.“

I know that MT had felt from start that she and FD were the better placement for the kids. She had certainly heard that from FD. The leaked report is something that I believe she had thought was the document that would save the two of them-- if only everyone would listen. Her illicit copy of the report on her computer was really to protest that people were still not listening to her and her dead murderous partner. I have kept trying to figure out why she has held on to the custody and this report. Even if she had not conspired there is ample evidence that FD did this.

The only conclusion I can come to is that she (and FD as well) is so competitive that it is not acceptable to lose at any time. The real talk on the 3rd video about FD getting an earful, a middle finger gif/photo when he did not respond immediately to her queries AND her look of utter betrayal in video 2 when she found out they had been friendlier in recent months leads me to think that her vindictiveness with FD lead to JD's murder but the need to trash her even now is probably because FD had started to normalize with JD. She was humiliated by the idea that he was talking to JD and at her home even by manipulation. Prosecutor said it well yesterday that MT will never let JD rest in peace... the idea is too drag her forever. But, funny, she has yet to really throw the person who betrayed her big time, FD.
Yes, all of this!

The social media activities of MT and the entire Troconis crew have been horrific but my guess is either the State will try to deal with it or it will be dealt with in Civil litigation. All the vile material has been copied so the deleting activities of the past couple of days are totally irrelevant imo. I do wonder about the deleting activity though. Could it be the upcoming hearing on Computerscreen-Gate? Delete away, won't make a difference. MT displaying a sealed court document on her computer screen is par for the course as her normal mo is to pout and/or shout and/or lie when she doesn't get her way. The thing is that this document she has on her computer screen made no difference in Family Court then and it sure doesn't have any value now in her case for conspiracy to commit murder. Defiance in the face of defeat really is not a new look for MT either imo as she has been doing it for years.

The thing though is that at NO point really in the Family Court process did either FD or MT follow the rules of the Court. They played mind games with JF via playing games with the children who she treasured, they lied to the Court and MT didn't comply with the Court rules that she vacate 4JX for visitation. So, what did the couple expect? They expected to have their way without either following the Courts rules or changing anything about themselves and the Courts response to this was not surprisingly, supervised visitation for FD and no access for MT and her daughter. This was the reality of FD and MT at the time they chose to murder JF with the assistance of KM.

The situation got so bad in 2019 after FD files a false financial report (Judge Heller was trying to resolve the financial issues as FD had paid zero in child support, had discontinued paying medical insurance for the family, stopped paying interest only mortgage and taxes on 4JX (he was squatting with MT) AND paying MT between $100,000-$120,000 at FORE for 'services rendered' per the forensic accounting work done in the Civil Trial), that Judge Heller was compelled to write a response that called FD a liar for providing the financial statement as well lying about it under oath as part of the proceedings. To be noted is that FD produced the false financial report with the help of his then attorney Mike Rose, Esq. who was then 'excused' from the proceedings following a motion by JF that the Atty Rose and FD had conspired to file false financial information in the Family Court Proceeding.

Think about how you would feel if you were the opposing party in a divorce and you were paying everything to keep your family going, your ex husband won't cooperate with the Court and files false financial statements and is paying his mistress $100-120,000/yr while he has stopped making interest only mortgage payments on 4JX which you own and he hasn't made tax payments on 4Jx either and hasn't paid a dime of child support since you left 4JX? This was the reality of JF in 2019 and there was imo no end in sight as FD couldn't prepare financial statements for Family Court that were remotely true because his financial information was being pulled apart in Civil Court depositions where he was also lying for a good long time too. It was shambolic. But, it was also a situation that wouldn't change because FD wouldn't settle either in Family Court or in Civil Court. This is what its like with FD and MT imo, they would rather burn down the house, crush the children and commit murder rather than sitting down like civilised human beings and reaching a settlement. Yes, in the world of FD and MT, murder is easier than meeting the person who you have a disagreement with a figuring out a way forward for the sake of your children! What a novel idea and its nothing either FD or MT considered as they were burning down the house of the entire Farber Dulos family!

How can a divorce/custody situation be resolved when FD won't or can't even submit an honest financial report? Fd spent months representing himself as he couldn't afford an atty (this claim was never proven) and it caused nothing but chaos, missed court dates, incomplete filings and more and more delay. Think about FD getting on NBC and saying, "I love my children and I miss them" meanwhile he doesn't pay a dime for their support, is squatting in 4JX with his mistress and paying his mistress $100,000+ a year! This was the reality of 2019 for JF. How can FD OR MT claim that FD was 'winning' in Family Court? Its simply impossible imo based on the Court records.

So, what really baffles me about the discredited Herman report that MT and the Troconis clan have been waving around via reference on Social media and now in the Courtroom on a laptop for the world to view (I was able to blow it up easily and read it clear as day....not hard at all) is that the report imo could not have helped FD. The report was tossed from Court and would have had to be redone with new evals and new professionals and this would have taken alot of time. No quick fix. What is mind blowing is that Atty Foghorn and Atty Mini Foghorn have read the discredited report, know its incomplete and know it was eliminated from Family Court and YET they perpetuate claims about it being favourable to FD and representing a return of custody to FD when THEY KNOW this would never be possible. To me, this is not zealous advocacy by Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson, this is quite simply not telling the truth when the truth of the matter is that the report is sealed and cannot be admitted as evidence in the MT trial and their characterisations of the report are false. Yet, both Defence Attorney seem to be pursing an all out full frontal offence based on this discredited report. Its also imo irresponsible behaviour from this pair of attorneys as what they are doing is potentially harmful to the victims in this case and that is the part that imo makes these two attorneys and MT and the Troconis Crew in this regard EVIL!

The Troconis clan have also been posting on social media various Family Court documents filed by FD. To be noted is that there were two parties to the divorce action and there were rulings by Judge Heller. In a way their choosing to display these FD documents is a bit like MT posting the discredited Herman report on her computer, none of this is relevant as the filings are not the final rulings of Judge Heller. FD spouted endless lies in life and in Family Court yet he and MT wanted people to believe their lies and do what they demanded. Courts and life don't work this way and because of this as reported by GAL, Atty Michael Meehan, FD and MT were 'down'. Oh my....Qué lastima....

Its as if we are watching 2 year olds having melt downs in the supermarket because they can't have the huge bar of candy they want to grab! Total absurd situation in Family Court but it was messy, costly, time consuming and totally unproductive imo and it went on for two years due to imo absolutely mismanagement of the case by an inexperienced Judge Heller (she was 3rd Judge on the case) and an inept and poorly trained GAL Atty Meehan (my POV totally here) and it went on only imo because JF had the money to continue to pay upwards of $70,000 a month to keep the process moving while FD was doing everything he could to obstruct and slow the process to a halt. This was imo the reality of 2018-2019 period and nothing was changing so I'm not sure what GAL Meehan and FD and MD were thinking either!

This all was also about as absurd as MT telling GAL Atty Meehan she wanted to have coffee with JF to resolve her being able to see the Dulos children etc. If MT had any level of serious interest in gaining access to the Dulos children then why not document a long period of time of complying with Court orders to vacate 4JX rather than pressuring your own child to lie on your behalf or perhaps go through a documented series of therapy visits to work on the concept of how coercing young children to lie on your behalf is not a good thing for them to do and how being a parent who tricks her daughter into circumventing a Court Order of no contact for FD is also something that is not psychologically 'healthy' either and is a terrible patently lesson. Bottom line, MT did zero to work on redeeming herself or improve her lacking imo parenting skills and what parent that loves their children would want their children to have access to someone like MT who was documented using her daughter to facilitate communication with Dulos children when FD was barred from contact! Sometimes looking at this tragic case you wonder who the children actually were...imo they were FD and MT!

The GAL Atty Meehan testimony had him saying FD and MT were both "down' about the Family Court situation because they didn't get what they demanded in May/April 2019 but PS neither did anything to work on their own situation either as iirc FD had been ordered into a therapy program and I don't think it had been finished by the time the latest ruling happened which was shortly before the death of JF.

On the issue of MT and daughter access to Dulos children and 'normalised" visitation for FD/MT and Dulos children as described by GAL Meehan in Court this week. Frankly imo this was a pipe dream promised by a imo poorly trained legal functionary who is simply a parasitic member of the Family Court Food Chain in CT who was paid by JF (FD had no money to pay) who was pushing normalised visitation of emotionally fragile children with a couple (FD/MT) who months earlier had used MT daughter to circumvent Court rules to communicate with the Dulos children when FD had no access and who had also intimidated the Dulos children into lying about the presence of MT and her daughter at 4JX when she was barred from being present ALL because MT couldn't be bothered to simply vacate the house for 6 hrs when the Dulos children were present. The psychological effects of adults pressuring children to lie to another parent are dire and this is what BOTH FD and MT did to the Dulos children. So, if you were the parent on the other side of the case (JF) in this example, what would you do? Would you support custody sharing with this couple who had zero hesitation using one child to facilitate mind games with the opposing parent and all to the detriment of involved children? JF filed to have GAL Meehan removed from the case for a number of reasons but amongst them was allegedly favouring FD without holding FD accountable for any of his activities and persistent lying.

So, the Cliff Notes version heard in Court this week from Atty Meehan imo about shared custody or some normalised visitation in the near term was imo utter nonsense. Fd would have only supervised visitation, no custody and MT and her daughter would have zero access and in the opinion of the Family Court as of shortly before her death THIS WAS REALITY per Judge Heller.

What was not reality was the Herman report. Herman report was unfinished and not accepted by the Parties and it was tossed by Judge Heller.This was also the reality of 2019. Yet, we see MT waving it around.

The other big reality that MT isn't speaking about or showing on her computer screen for the world to see was that Judge Heller had just called FD a liar for submitting his farcical financial statement that he presented with the assistance of Atty Mike Rose. The document was fraudulent and Judge Heller wouldn't accept it and JF filed to have FD atty removed for assisting in the preparation of a false report. Frankly imo Judge Heller should have tossed FD in jail at that point in time and perhaps this might have saved JF life. I don't know.

I'm simply tired of the Troconis clan and MT not dealing with facts or the realities of the Court system. But, I wanted to be clear that as it relates to the Family court situation there is nothing that was going to be changing imo anytime soon as it related to visitation or MT and her daughter having access. FD knew this and MT knew this but didn't want to deal with the reality of the situation and so they lied to MT family who was seen partying at 4JX with the couple.

What FD and MT did after the reality of the situation of Family Court sunk in was put the finishing touches on their long planned (over a year imo) Plan B to Murder JF as there was no way they would ever prevail in Family Court and they desperately needed the money from the Dulos children to simply live as FD would have been booted shortly from 4JX and even selling his remaining houses and properties would not even have given him enough money to buy a house in Farmington that would have enough space for 5 children to visit and as he said himself in Civil Court depositions, "...the FORE Group has $0 revenue....", At the time of the murder of JF, FD and MT had run out of time and money and it didn't appear that Mama Troconis was going to step up and fill the shoes of GF and support the couple either!

It was a big mess that could have been unravelled with some tough work imo but instead of doing that instead FD and MT decided to conspire to murder the target of their anger, JF.

MOO

Last edited:
MT on the payroll.

Is it possible she was on the payroll in name only and FD pocketed the money. Wouldn't surprise me. Double dipping.

Jmo
You mean the SAME way FD did with the PG motorbike? Know FD I'm surprised he didn't sell the MT motorbike to 2 people!

Gotta keep a close eye on FD and what is so funny is that MT was keeping a close eye on FD but she kept getting FLEECED!

Per the "MT usual" she told 2 different stories so far that I can see in the LE interviews. Story 1: I helped FD out at FORE as I had marketing experience and Story 2: Yes, I worked for FORE but no longer do.

IIRC there was the spectacular series of motions from Atty Bowman that I thought were so inspirational in their creation as virtually everything in them was REDACTED! Do you recall the infamous REDACTED MOTIONS? They were brilliant and he successfully got MT out of testifying the GF civil trial where I believe initially MT took the 5th on every question asked of her.

Actually I think I would pay money at this point to look at the financials and tax returns of FD as my guess is that guy was a good scamster and so his books were a thing of sham like beauty for the world and IRS to behold! Would love to see them. I would also like to see Sister Rena financials as I believe she remained a 50% owner of Fore. But, sadly that will probably never happen. But, I also think PG probably knows all of FD building shortcuts or perhaps GV or the rest of the folks that made the mistake of working for FD and FORE>
MOO

Last edited:
FWIW I don't at this point believe there is a single location for the deceased Victim, simply seems improbable.

LE had checked and rechecked all the Fd houses, including 80 MS and surrounding plots many times with no result.

I am curious if we will ever find out more about the white fragment with teeth and what appeared to be jaw bone? Is that the last remains of JF or unrelated? Not sure how it gets identified without ME testimony. We also haven't heard anything about the MIRA plant findings. What was the path of the 2015 Suburban on the Murder date. When did MT return the Chevy Tahoe rental? What about KM information? Still so many loose ends and blanks in the timeline. But, its all getting tighter and the timeline is filling in. So, just have to wait and see if the State gets it all together.

I don't think waterboarding MT would change any aspect of the 8 hrs of LE Testimony. I think subjected to waterboarding MT would simply regroup and continue to spout word salad as its just who she is. All the issues such as motherhood, caring about a missing mother of 5 etc. were all tried to motivate MT to assist. What did MT do in response? IMO she looked irritated, agitated, angry and then super mad that she wasn't controlling the course of the interview.

MT had the benefit of alot of privilege imo and so had three chances to 'self correct' her outcome imo.

MT did zero to 'self correct' and she continued down the same path now for 4 long years.

My strong bet at this point is that her choices will result in a LONG stay in the state of Corrupticut wearing an orange suit.

MOO
"FWIW I don't at this point believe there is a single location for the deceased Victim, simply seems improbable.

LE had checked and rechecked all the Fd houses, including 80 MS and surrounding plots many times with no result."

I totally agree. Why else have the need for two ponchos, one hooded and one not hooded if a lot of bloodshed wasn't expected?

But, what did they do with Jennifer? I would assume she's closer to the kidnapping scene near her home but where would that spot be? Did they need to wear ponchos at 80MS? The Tacoma was there, right? When and where does KM step in?

"FWIW I don't at this point believe there is a single location for the deceased Victim, simply seems improbable.

LE had checked and rechecked all the Fd houses, including 80 MS and surrounding plots many times with no result."

I totally agree. Why else have the need for two ponchos, one hooded and one not hooded if a lot of bloodshed wasn't expected?

But, what did they do with Jennifer? I would assume she's closer to the kidnapping scene near her home but where would that spot be? Did they need to wear ponchos at 80MS? The Tacoma was there, right? When and where does KM step in?
We still have a game of car tag going on in both NC and Farmington I think. We have not heard anything about the 2015 FD Suburban in am on murder date that I'm aware of. We also don't know KM location in am or pm on Murder date. MT still has unaccounted for time on murder date but her timeline is filling in. We have no vehicle technical data on the White Cherokee that was driven by MT for most of the day on the Murder date. I don't believe we have vehicle technical data on the 2015 Suburban or any visual surveillance on it either in NC or Farmington. Was a hotel room used for sleeping and/or physical clean up? Was any DNA or blood found at either 4JX or 80 MS? If FD and MT disposed of a body did they have any foreign DNA on them or unknown blood?

The Car Parade we saw going from 4Jx to 8-

We know the white object (believed to be teeth impeded in jaw fragment) was found on one of the ponchos. Was one of the ponchos for FD or MT and another one for JF? How did the tooth/jaw fragment come to be found with the poncho? How did the fragment get so small?

I always thought the mulch piles at Waveny made sense as they were close and effectively are incinerators but they have been searched at least 2 times that I am aware of by LE. We also thought of the NC Transfer Station but never heard of anything found there. The Farmington refuse pickup date was Friday iirc yet we never heard anything abut this. We looked at Farmington and it seemed they didn't have mulch piles like NC. We don't know if LE checked area cemeteries in NC and Farmington or crematoriums in CT and NY too.

MOO

Has anyone heard that MT is under 24/7 Surveillance by CSP? Do CSP and State's Atty know the location of MT passports? Does MT have any legal standing to return to Argentina?

I wish the State would make a petition to return the ankle bracelet to MT pronto as I do very much believe she is a flight risk. When you factor in possible new trial and appeal, it would be cheaper for her to flee and lose the bond rather than stay and fight more with the State of CT imo.

Its interesting also that Country of Venezuela will accept return of its citizens if deported from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo