CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that LE in the interviews brought in a good amount of the MT phone traffic and comments. I agree with you that i wish we had it all. Can you imagine just the traffic between MT and Mama Troconis - testimony GOLD imo!

The third interview shows LE saying that MT is essentially bird dogging FD each day and every day by text and showed her to send him the middle finger if he didn't respond. BUT, no such traffic exists on the murder date. Why? It was like the classic LE statement to MT about all her receipts, "I've seen your car and you aren't that organised"! Brilliant. LE had MT number as did Atty Colangelo who knew she would never speak. He walked out of the conference room and probably never gave MT another thought as he knew she was simply a waste of time in him doing what he needed to do to move his investigation forward imo.

Who here that has watched all the 3 painful interviews can believe that MT DID NOT KNOW where FD was on the Murder Date?

We have also learned from the LE Interviews that MT probably has the equivalent of the PhD in prevarication and deception with true board certification in lying under pressure and crying (with no tears btw) under pressure and perfectly symmetrical waving arms and then when she senses she has lost her audience she simply takes a bow and puts her hands on the table and follows it with her head. It was her peaking up through her arms on the table I think in the second interview that had me on the floor as she was seeing if the discomfort from LE trying to get her to talk about JF had been successfully avoided. When she sensed it was ok to emerge she lifted up her head and prayed LE had forgotten about the highly annoying JF but sadly LE brought her right back to it and boy IMO did MT look angry!

The LE interviews were genius imo as to explaining MT and I do hope the jury puts the pieces together as there is no need to see MT on the stand. But, I think one of the quotes of the trial had to go to Jon Schoenhorn when after the first two interviews were shown said something to the effect of, "Michelle wouldn't have said anything differently on the stand than she did in the interviews"! CAN YOU IMAGINE the jury hearing MORE? MT seems incapable of answering even the most basic of questions. I'd loved to have watched her do it all in spanish and for awhile I was amusing myself translating her responses and seeing if it made much difference to how I felt about her responses. It didn't. It just made it all the more inexplicable but even more funny as it made even less sense in spanish.

MT could not be pinned down on anything. She uses words like 'usually' in her answers to a question when its a yes/no question and then you get into the 'usually yes' and 'usually no' answers. Its hard to actually find any yes or no answers anywhere in the interviews.

I just chalk it all up to performance art by a masterful liar. Because I am a glutton for pain I have been rewatching portions as I am hoping to find some small teeny tiny nuggets of what I am calling "maybe truths" in the MT testimony. But, its hard going with MT which is why I'm actually now listening to LE more in the interviews as they actually are sharing some interesting info imo.

MOO
Maybe Michelle does not know where Jennifer is IMO.

But IMO, she absolutely has information that could have put LE on the right track. Notably, if she does not know where Jennifer is, she does know if Jennifer was ever at 80 Mountain Spring. If Jennifer was there, Michelle knows when and how she left. Knowing whether or not Jennifer was at 80 mountain spring greatly tightens the radius for where Fotis could have been to hide her or pass her off.

I can not believe for a second that Michelle does not know at least that one simple bit of information. She probably knows more, IMO, which would help LE, and possibly even knows Jennifer's exact location. But I do think it is also possible she does not know Jennifer's exact location.

MOO

@Ruminations, have you seen that this good doctor has been actively on the stand over the years in defence of defendants accused of sexual violence?

Reading some of the cases now.

Should be interesting.

MOO
I don't think I have that strong a stomach, afitzy.

I don't think I want to hear about how rapists revictimize their victims by saying they can't possibly be remembering this right.

Ugh! Misogyny everywhere. I can't.

Hard seltzer is not my substance of choice. Let me check my collection of bottles, and if you see some especially garbled sardonic posts by me tonight on the subject, you will know I found a way to deal with it.

MOO

MOO

So....presuming MT (emp-ty of moral character) was the driver of the Cherokee, Michi is literally the match that lit the fire. Fitting. I believe she's the match that lit Fotis.

You know, if they can place her at Home Depot purchasing ponchos and such before ever speaking to FD that day, then we've got ourselves conspiracy to murder.

Smoked.
Apologies if this has been asked & answered, but is there a Home Depot employee on the states witness list?

I don't think I have that strong a stomach, afitzy.

I don't think I want to hear about how rapists revictimize their victims by saying they can't possibly be remembering this right.

Ugh! Misogyny everywhere. I can't.

Hard seltzer is not my substance of choice. Let me check my collection of bottles, and if you see some especially garbled sardonic posts by me tonight on the subject, you will know I found a way to deal with it.

MOO
I'm reading and its horrible stuff. I'm going to stop as its quite upsetting actually and I'm used to reading all kinds of horrific graphic research on an ongoing basis and usually don't respond this way. Just need to walk away from this for awhile. I hope this isn't what she is coming to talk about.

Find your comfy spot and drink of choice and enjoy the evening!

Yes.

The screen was in large font for a good bit of time on the feed and who knows how long not captured by feed.

I have screen shots tracking it but won’t post but it was at least 3 min or so on feed. I can also blow up the feed and read the the screen as well.

I hope the computer was taken by taint team and cleaned and held for duration of trial.

Shameful.

Moo
I was just looking for her being in full view during the sidebar. While she was into self-care with her eye drops. After being caught red handed with her screen viewing info she shouldn't have had causing the sidebar?
How would a juror ascertain her demeanor in a conspiracy to murder trial? They've witnessed her with her hair hanging down for weeks. She doesn't even look at the jury as they enter and exit as she did in the beginning. Are they signs of guilt? Cold heartedness? Oblivious to the magnitude of the charges? That a mother of 5 was brutally murdered? Couple that with the demeanor of her family members?
Granted they are not privy to the info we have. They are limited to the evidence presented but are able to assess all the nuances and the mood in the courtroom. Which according to Atty Felsen has been intense.
JMO

I now watched the Hussey interview. He doesn't comment on the quality of the defense.

He just thinks the defense has good facts. On his opinion, MT didn't get immunity because she didn't have anything of value for LE. From that he concludes that PG was guiltier/more knowledgeable so he had something to bargain with.

I don't agree for a few reasons. The biggest is that it seems to me that MT lied about what she did know, including very crucial and memorable information like if Fotis was home the morning of the murder. It was obviously a lie and not a created memory because of the alibi script. Lies creating a narrative are very different from not remembering.

Also, LE really needed her truthful statements to find the body and convict Fotis more readily. Even just knowing if Jennifer arrived at 80 mountain spring, dead or alive, and what vehicles may have been carrying her would have greatly reduced the search area. That comes across in the interrogations. They REALLY wanted to win her over. She could have gotten away with more than the usual co conspirator because of the value of her information. If she confirmed Fotis arrived without a body, that would have been tremendous. If she confirmed he arrived with one, that would have been extra-tremendous.

Pawel admitted his wrong doing before he secured immunity in writing. But his wrong doings were ignoring signs his abusive boss likely just killed his wife, and following absurd instructions that only could have been to help the abuser/murderer get away with it. PG did not alibi, did not knowingly provide his vehicle, did not clean his vehicle, and changed but did not discard the seats.

Michelle did alibi by picking up the phone, did lie about her knowledge of Fotis leaving early/seeing him the day of the murder, did lie about picking up the phone, did behave unusually by failing to attempt to contact Fotis, and snapping a Shop and Bot selfie, did ride along through Albany and appear tweaked at Starbucks, did clean up something that looked like but did not smell like coffee did burn indoor fires on a hot May Day, while driving back and forth on a "cleaning" day....the list goes on.

I think the facts are pretty lousy for the defense. It almost doesn't matter who the attorney is. If would have mattered in May and June 2019. IMO, Michelle could have done very well with the truth and Bowman.

MOO
I agree with you and I think it is so unfair to PG to accuse him - I think he is completely innocent and it sucks but he of course would want immunity given the stupidity of people like Hussey (whoever that is) drawing such unfair conclusions. PG was fearful of authority and of FD but still did the right thing. (MOO)

I was just looking for her being in full view during the sidebar. While she was into self-care with her eye drops. After being caught red handed with her screen viewing info she shouldn't have had causing the sidebar?
How would a juror ascertain her demeanor in a conspiracy to murder trial? They've witnessed her with her hair hanging down for weeks. She doesn't even look at the jury as they enter and exit as she did in the beginning. Are they signs of guilt? Cold heartedness? Oblivious to the magnitude of the charges? That a mother of 5 was brutally murdered? Couple that with the demeanor of her family members?
Granted they are not privy to the info we have. They are limited to the evidence presented but are able to assess all the nuances and the mood in the courtroom. Which according to Atty Felsen has been intense.
JMO
MT is a complete snake and a relentless liar. I'm sure the drops ARE entirely manufactures now to explain away the large font. MOO.

Maybe Michelle does not know where Jennifer is IMO.

But IMO, she absolutely has information that could have put LE on the right track. Notably, if she does not know where Jennifer is, she does know if Jennifer was ever at 80 Mountain Spring. If Jennifer was there, Michelle knows when and how she left. Knowing whether or not Jennifer was at 80 mountain spring greatly tightens the radius for where Fotis could have been to hide her or pass her off.

I can not believe for a second that Michelle does not know at least that one simple bit of information. She probably knows more, IMO, which would help LE, and possibly even knows Jennifer's exact location. But I do think it is also possible she does not know Jennifer's exact location.

MOO
FWIW I don't at this point believe there is a single location for the deceased Victim, simply seems improbable.

LE had checked and rechecked all the Fd houses, including 80 MS and surrounding plots many times with no result.

I am curious if we will ever find out more about the white fragment with teeth and what appeared to be jaw bone? Is that the last remains of JF or unrelated? Not sure how it gets identified without ME testimony. We also haven't heard anything about the MIRA plant findings. What was the path of the 2015 Suburban on the Murder date. When did MT return the Chevy Tahoe rental? What about KM information? Still so many loose ends and blanks in the timeline. But, its all getting tighter and the timeline is filling in. So, just have to wait and see if the State gets it all together.

I don't think waterboarding MT would change any aspect of the 8 hrs of LE Testimony. I think subjected to waterboarding MT would simply regroup and continue to spout word salad as its just who she is. All the issues such as motherhood, caring about a missing mother of 5 etc. were all tried to motivate MT to assist. What did MT do in response? IMO she looked irritated, agitated, angry and then super mad that she wasn't controlling the course of the interview.

MT had the benefit of alot of privilege imo and so had three chances to 'self correct' her outcome imo.

MT did zero to 'self correct' and she continued down the same path now for 4 long years.

My strong bet at this point is that her choices will result in a LONG stay in the state of Corrupticut wearing an orange suit.

MOO

I know that MT had felt from start that she and FD were the better placement for the kids. She had certainly heard that from FD. The leaked report is something that I believe she had thought was the document that would save the two of them-- if only everyone would listen. Her illicit copy of the report on her computer was really to protest that people were still not listening to her and her dead murderous partner. I have kept trying to figure out why she has held on to the custody and this report. Even if she had not conspired there is ample evidence that FD did this.

The only conclusion I can come to is that she (and FD as well) is so competitive that it is not acceptable to lose at any time. The real talk on the 3rd video about FD getting an earful, a middle finger gif/photo when he did not respond immediately to her queries AND her look of utter betrayal in video 2 when she found out they had been friendlier in recent months leads me to think that her vindictiveness with FD lead to JD's murder but the need to trash her even now is probably because FD had started to normalize with JD. She was humiliated by the idea that he was talking to JD and at her home even by manipulation. Prosecutor said it well yesterday that MT will never let JD rest in peace... the idea is too drag her forever. But, funny, she has yet to really throw the person who betrayed her big time, FD.

I just wanted to respond to my OP on the issue of my ongoing advocacy for a gag of defendant and relatives in this case.

In rethinking my position on the gag and after reviewing nearly 4 years of social media I now perhaps think that there might have been some value in seeing all the posts as a collective as they show a distinctive imo pattern of posting, POV along with much information imo as to who and what the Defendant is as a human being.

I feel horribly that JF friends and family had to endure the social media gutter of the Defendant and family but at this point given all that has happened it’s possible to simply look back and realise that there is now simply no doubt as to who the Defendant and her family are. The defendant can delete all her accounts today and it won’t matter because copies of everything exist with the State.

I think it’s shameful that the State did zero before the computer screen debacle to protect the victims in this case from the social media gutter and even with the screen gate issues the State did zero to protect the report.

Idk if we have inexperienced prosecutors or they aren’t being adequately supervised. And, where was Judge r?

All I can say is delete away, won’t make a bit of difference imo.
Moo
I agree. Awful for the family but huge window into the type of people they were dealing with. And the same for the prosecution. Clearly reveals who this defendant and her family are.Speaks volumes. Early talk was that Mama and the family would take the stand. No way this will happen now. They have already testified on Twitter and daily on the courthouse steps. Unbeknownst to the jury, but they have had weeks to observe them in the courtroom. JMO

I agree with you and I think it is so unfair to PG to accuse him - I think he is completely innocent and it sucks but he of course would want immunity given the stupidity of people like Hussey (whoever that is) drawing such unfair conclusions. PG was fearful of authority and of FD but still did the right thing. (MOO)
Don’t forget, FD and his crook lawyers told PG that if he quit Fore Group, that he would need to move family to another state for work. A totally illegal contract “non-compete” arrangement designed specifically to take advantage of person unfamiliar with US employment law, and person unlikely to employ a lawyer for advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo