CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has her testimony been relied on in any court decision?
I'm not sure. I just remember reading about her in the LA Times (representing high profile cases; Ted Bundy, OJ Simpson, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby). She has a very high billing rate. $600 - $900/hour. She must be in her 70's by now? Hmmm...The T family must have endless financial resources. It's a shame they didn't offer them to their daughter prior to meeting FD. Might have kept her out of this criminal situation.

She had just gone to Stop & Shop the day before to buy for the dinner party so shouldn’t have needed much. Might have been all about the photo op with Marty.
Still curious about the receipt. Could also put a pin in the idea of the necessity of pose with Marty and trip to store at all imo.

So fascinating to see the Defendants preplanned photo op with Marty and the various trips around town and yet none of her usual text and phone tracking of FD locations and on the murder date? Seems premeditated to me! It was encouraging to see the “car parade” at 80 ms to fill in a good portion of the MT timeline along with the puff of smoke to confirm what she was doing. Odd that with all her meticulous list writing that spending hours driving around and burning things didn’t hit the list or get mentioned in many hours of LE interviews?

My sense is that it’s close to “times up” for MT and her lying about lies. So much excellent police work with a perp that offered up nothing but words to waste their time and I believe their patience with her obstruction was truly extraordinary.

I’ve stocked up on cases of hard seltzer for the defense presentation so I’m prepared.

Buckle up.
Moo

Pull out your bingo cards.

I've been reviewing Thursday's testimony and watching just how long that document, in large font, was present in front of the defendant and her attorney.

Atty McGuinness asks for the sidebar, the defendant returns her screen to desktop view, and while Counsel is at side bar, leans back and puts in eye drops.

Seriously. She's on trial for conspiracy to murder. She's feet away from the judge and jury and the whole world is her bathroom vanity?

Who does that?

JM0

6:40

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217_123049_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217_123049_YouTube.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
Do these pro-defense attorney analysts seem to think JS is doing a good job? I am curious how his colleagues see him and whether my perception that he is lazy and unprepared is accurate. He seeminly raises all kinds of objections to info he wants kept out but cannot seem to back it up and often reverts to mischaracterizations which the prosecutors pounce on.
I now watched the Hussey interview. He doesn't comment on the quality of the defense.

He just thinks the defense has good facts. On his opinion, MT didn't get immunity because she didn't have anything of value for LE. From that he concludes that PG was guiltier/more knowledgeable so he had something to bargain with.

I don't agree for a few reasons. The biggest is that it seems to me that MT lied about what she did know, including very crucial and memorable information like if Fotis was home the morning of the murder. It was obviously a lie and not a created memory because of the alibi script. Lies creating a narrative are very different from not remembering.

Also, LE really needed her truthful statements to find the body and convict Fotis more readily. Even just knowing if Jennifer arrived at 80 mountain spring, dead or alive, and what vehicles may have been carrying her would have greatly reduced the search area. That comes across in the interrogations. They REALLY wanted to win her over. She could have gotten away with more than the usual co conspirator because of the value of her information. If she confirmed Fotis arrived without a body, that would have been tremendous. If she confirmed he arrived with one, that would have been extra-tremendous.

Pawel admitted his wrong doing before he secured immunity in writing. But his wrong doings were ignoring signs his abusive boss likely just killed his wife, and following absurd instructions that only could have been to help the abuser/murderer get away with it. PG did not alibi, did not knowingly provide his vehicle, did not clean his vehicle, and changed but did not discard the seats.

Michelle did alibi by picking up the phone, did lie about her knowledge of Fotis leaving early/seeing him the day of the murder, did lie about picking up the phone, did behave unusually by failing to attempt to contact Fotis, and snapping a Shop and Bot selfie, did ride along through Albany and appear tweaked at Starbucks, did clean up something that looked like but did not smell like coffee did burn indoor fires on a hot May Day, while driving back and forth on a "cleaning" day....the list goes on.

I think the facts are pretty lousy for the defense. It almost doesn't matter who the attorney is. If would have mattered in May and June 2019. IMO, Michelle could have done very well with the truth and Bowman.

MOO

I've been reviewing Thursday's testimony and watching just how long that document, in large font, was present in front of the defendant and her attorney.

Atty McGuinness asks for the sidebar, the defendant returns her screen to desktop view, and while Counsel is at side bar, leans back and puts in eye drops.

Seriously. She's on trial for conspiracy to murder. She's feet away from the judge and jury and the whole world is her bathroom vanity?

Who does that?

JM0

Who puts in eye drops at a time like that? A person who wants to say her dry eyes demanded a large font.

MOO

Look up the witness JS wants to bring in next week, Dr. Elizabeth Loftus…she is an expert in that one can create false memories especially in those speaking multiple languages. Super complex & obtuse stuff.
Thanks for posting this info.

I would like to ask dr loftus how I too can create a false memory to erase the nightmarish memory in multiple languages of having to listen to this sorry trial for many weeks of “horn and mini horn” horning on and choosing to not colour inside the lines of court rules and the Defendant lying about lies.

I truly think after hearing what has been presented that dr luftus topic and testimony just might be what crystallizes the jury view. It’s been my experience that sometimes it’s simply pure entertainment to see a west coast academic come east and testify and I wish I could see the faces of the jury as her testimony comes forth!

Found a bit of bio so here it is;

6:38. The defendant touches the top of the laptop but the screen does not change. As Atty McGuinness asks for the sidebar, I see Atty Felsen's sleeve/cuff reach over.

I need more eyes.

Does Atty Felsen return the screen to home screen? Note the defendant whose hands appear by her face.

Thanks for posting this info.

I would like to ask dr loftus how I too can create a false memory to erase the nightmarish memory in multiple languages of having to listen to this sorry trial for many weeks of “horn and mini horn” horning on and choosing to not colour inside the lines of court rules and the Defendant lying about lies.

I truly think after hearing what has been presented that dr luftus topic and testimony just might be what crystallizes the jury view. It’s been my experience that sometimes it’s simply pure entertainment to see a west coast academic come east and testify and I wish I could see the faces of the jury as her testimony comes forth!

Found a bit of bio so here it is;

And she doesn’t work for free. Mama must be having a fit!

6:38. The defendant touches the top of the laptop but the screen does not change. As Atty McGuinness asks for the sidebar, I see Atty Felsen's sleeve/cuff reach over.

I need more eyes.

Does Atty Felsen return the screen to home screen? Note the defendant whose hands appear by her face.

I don’t see the screen return to Home Screen, but this could be maybe the same evidence that JS showed on the screen briefly.

I need more eyes.

To me, it looked like when McGuinness stood up and then asked to speak in private, someone must have said something behind her as Felsen turned around and MT closed her screen off and returned it to home/photo.

Schoenhorn also pointed out Fotis Dulos was previously accused of having a copy of the sealed report, which was prohibited, that ended up in the possession of his defense attorney, Norm Pattis.
News 12 pressed Schoenhorn if Troconis has the sealed report.
“To my knowledge, she does not have that report. She did not get it from me, let's put it that way. And that's all I can say,” Schoenhorn responded.
IMG_0978.jpegIMG_0985.jpegIMG_0985.jpeg

I’ve read elsewhere this morning that MT has deleted her trial tweets in the past day or two. I never looked for her or her family’s accounts so don’t know if this is true. But if it is she’s trying to CYA, which never works on what had been posted on the internet!
It’s not an issue as my understanding is that they all were already screenshot and sent to the State. No worries. Also social media lasts almost forever and even the items previously scrubbed exist somewhere imo.

Victim shaming and blaming as a defence strategy rarely ends well imo and in this case it certainly won’t. Folks have been collecting MT social media going back years too so nothing is really gone, it’s just not yet visible.
Moo

Interesting article. Someone tried to break into KM wifes house and they were carrying a crow bar and a gasoline can. You can kill someone with a crowbar and then burn evidence. Similar MO to JfD’s dissapearance.

Who does that?

JM0

That was classic. I was waiting for her to start filing her nails. Is she in full view of the jury?

MOO.

To me, it looked like when McGuinness stood up and then asked to speak in private, someone must have said something behind her as Felsen turned around and MT closed her screen off and returned it to home/photo.
Yes, this is what I saw but to figure it out I think you need to be in a different location from the feed as Defence counsel returns and blocks view of feed. I think what you are taking about was Mama Troconis supposedly tapping MT on shoulder. Felsen turned and MT switched screen. Moo

Interesting article. Someone tried to break into KM wifes house and they were carrying a crow bar and a gasoline can. You can kill someone with a crowbar and then burn evidence. Similar MO to JfD’s dissapearance.
Perhaps KM got a sweetheart deal for providing certain information to detectives which gave them a direction to look, implicating MT.

Putting him on the stand, too risky. Because his past and credibility do not sparkle.

I predict, upon the successful conviction of MT, KM will take a plea. We won't be happy about it, there will remain plot holes and JFd will not be recovered beyond the blood stains on her clothing. It won't be satisfying or just, but perhaps there will be a smidgen of solace in suspecting his tips led to her incarceration.

JMO

That was classic. I was waiting for her to start filing her nails. Is she in full view of the jury?

MOO.
Yes.

The screen was in large font for a good bit of time on the feed and who knows how long not captured by feed.

I have screen shots tracking it but won’t post but it was at least 3 min or so on feed. I can also blow up the feed and read the the screen as well.

I hope the computer was taken by taint team and cleaned and held for duration of trial.

Shameful.

Moo

I think the crux of what this expert will say, assuming a report was filed, is that it is normal when looking back at past events to fill in parts that are not really remembered with plausible, usual events. And on recounting that- the remembered and filled in stuff, you start to "remember" the fill-ins, too.

But Michelle was not asked to remember things from long ago at all. The "timelines" were developed very quickly after the fact. The things that were unusual, say waking with daughter, then finding Fotis not home woukd stand out and be real memories. The day your boyfriend's wife, about whom you have strong feelings, disappears is not a ho- hum day. The day your boyfriend finds out the mother of his kids is missing and in danger, and chooses to go for coffee rather than help find her, or at least check on the kids, is not a normal day. From Michelle's own statement, the day you drive through Albany and toss several bags of trash wearing gloves is not a regular day. You would remember the unusual details if asked soon after that day to recall it.

I think the memory witness might have succeeded if the first interview were in August. But that is not the case. It was an unusual day, and the alibi scripts omitted the unusual and filled in the usual just a day later. That's not your brain filling in what was forgotten. That's lying.

MOO
Ok. So she had “false memories” because she was stressed and writing in a different language when writing the alibi scripts, but then, days later, without the script in her hand, she can meticulously remember every [false] detail of the alibi script while under the duress of a police interview after being arrested??
Her impeccable and repeated recall of the alibi script, especially things that didn’t really happen, kind of contradicts the idea she had memory issues right? If anything she was demonstrating her excellent memory of the alibi script!
Hope the state draws this contrast.

Perhaps KM got a sweetheart deal for providing certain information to detectives which gave them a direction to look, implicating MT.

Putting him on the stand, too risky. Because his past and credibility do not sparkle.

I predict, upon the successful conviction of MT, KM will take a plea. We won't be happy about it, there will remain plot holes and JFd will not be recovered beyond the blood stains on her clothing. It won't be satisfying or just, but perhaps there will be a smidgen of solace in suspecting his tips led to her incarceration.

JMO
Do you have any particular theories on what information he may have provided? I'd be interested in hearing those. TIA I also thank you for all you have done to keep us updated with what's happening in court. Truly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo