CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to myself about the same article
Also of note from JS on courthouse steps :
“Whatever they're trying to claim from a couple of puffs of white smoke at various times on a very windy day, again it's pure speculation,” Schoenhorn said outside the courthouse.

“It is something that she did irregularly, and in fact, apparently, and again I don't have personal knowledge of this, in South American culture apparently, having fires in your fireplace is a social activity. It's something one does on a regular basis. But I can't personally attest to that fact,” Schoenhorn said.”
My guess is that Schoenhorn did his long ride home and had a “couple of puffs of smoke himself” as he didn’t have a good week in court imo.

Moo

Judge ruled no computer for MT. In CT it is considered a privledge for defendant to have access to electronic devices and by virtue of her behaviour she blew it. It’s a one strike rule.

Defendant has ability to look at the huge screen along with everyone else so she has access to everything jury is seeing.
Moo
Thanks for that, I didn't realize the rules for CT regarding electronic devices. I may have to change my mind based on that information. MOO

Thanks much for recap!

On the 5/24 madness I think your phrase is apt. MT has never cleaned before with FD beyond possibly pushing a swiffer around to remove new house dust. Houses are new so why use bleach products? I hope the jury is persuaded that MT story seems implausible based on watching the car parade and the smoke.

Loved the bit about “smoke and fire” as in this case we have a situation with circumstantial evidence of MT in the white Cherokee driving back and forth between the houses and literal fire with pure white smoke coming from the chimneys! I’ve been reading about white smoke and so I truly wonder what they were burning?

Hussey seems to very proudly work very hard imo with his arguments against the State and oddly enough has been suspicious of PG since day 1 of this trial. He is promoting himself so I get it but I do like seeing his reasoning.

Personally I believe there were possibly other FD crimes that PG was being protected from with the immunity agreement but Hussey seemed to believe that the agreement was protecting a guilty party and fixated on the removal of the seats issue. I just didn’t think Hussey understood how crazy FD was on the issue and how PG was afraid of losing his job or his green card. PG explained how he had a non compete (don’t see how this is enforceable but PG was afraid because he has seen FD threaten another Fore worker with it) and would have had to move out of state because of it and he didn’t want to move. I just saw it as going along to get along with when dealing with a crazy nut like FD might be a good strategy (absent being dragged into criminal activity of course)!

Moo
Seemed to me like Hussey did not directly address the smoke, was very much saying no evidence and he sees & that she was just sitting there, along for the drive, unaware of FD actions.

We likely won’t hear MT asked about the smoke.
Alternatives are unlikely -
Dryer won’t be vented thru a fireplace chimney due to lint and fire risk
Dryer exhaust doesn’t make “smoke” in warm weather
No reason for heat/fire in late May.
I would like to see the type of fire/burner in use at that chimney.
Interesting what JS offers as alternatives for the smoke - maybe a bruja thing?
MT first Macbeth moment washing & wringing her hands at Starbucks and now the bruja/witch moment burning things at home …

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.
(Macbeth act iv)

Why would MT be bleaching brand new bathroom fixtures and faucets?

Did the showering duo clean up at 80 MS, hoping to shower the remnants of their busy afternoon down the drain?

Did MT return from 4 JC after one of her excursions with fresh clothing for FD?

Funny how the alibi scripts didn't log the very complicated vehicle ballet, surely those are details you'd want to diagram. Well, if you were being truthful.

What did MT do all afternoon per the script? Nada.

Action packed her morning alibi....

What a bunch of con artists.

JMO
IMO the amount of effort she continued to expend on her alibi after writing the original script tells a story in itself. Asking everyone in her family to share screenshots of their chats for that day, combing through her AT&T call logs to make a list for AB, etc…an innocent person wouldn’t need to or even think to do that.

Look up the witness JS wants to bring in next week, Dr. Elizabeth Loftus…she is an expert in that one can create false memories especially in those speaking multiple languages. Super complex & obtuse stuff.
I just cracked an early can of hard seltzer thinking about the idea of MT and false memories!

I wonder if false memories on top of false memories are kinda like lying about lies. Or do you layer the lying about lies in your memory in multiple layers too.

Idk. The question LE asked at least 10 times that I can recall was simply, “was Fotis sleeping next to you when you woke up”. Seems pretty simple yes or no to me but I’m not sure as I wasn’t counting but at a minimum each interview had a different answer and her sleeping with her daughter cannot be proven except by atty Schoenhorn and his divining stick talking about the weather which was comedy show worthy performance imo and a classic game of take folks eye off the ball too.

Cracking open second can as my simple brain can’t process multilayered memory processing or multilayered lies either…

Hilarious.

Defence wanted the MT law enforcement interviews kicked from trial so perhaps this is their answer!

Will read some of that experts work as my two cases of hard seltzer just arrived!
MooIMG_0974.jpegIMG_0974.jpeg

Last edited:
Agree. MT had FD under her thumb. But she wasn't bothered by the lack of showering together or that his phone and car were left behind.
Her phantom Fotis all over the house - in bed, making love, in the office, at the desk and this phantom memory only a few days after 24 May - before her memory started to remember what really happened or usually happened or not at all what happened ?
And her memory issues despite making a script within 24 hours, with her phone to prompt her.

I think the memory expert will fall flat - will state that “her” trauma forced her to disassociate & her memory left her brain. It was JF who had the trauma!!!!
MT was part of the script, right from the May 24, “curtains open” for theatric Thunder at 12:59 ..

Her phantom Fotis all over the house - in bed, making love, in the office, at the desk and this phantom memory only a few days after 24 May - before her memory started to remember what really happened or usually happened or not at all what happened ?
And her memory issues despite making a script within 24 hours, with her phone to prompt her.

I think the memory expert will fall flat - will state that “her” trauma forced her to disassociate & her memory left her brain. It was JF who had the trauma!!!!
MT was part of the script, right from the May 24, “curtains open” for theatric Thunder at 12:59 ..
The whole memory thing is curious and cuts both ways imo and I will leave it at that for now.

Moo

Last edited:
Seemed to me like Hussey did not directly address the smoke, was very much saying no evidence and he sees & that she was just sitting there, along for the drive, unaware of FD actions.

We likely won’t hear MT asked about the smoke.
Alternatives are unlikely -
Dryer won’t be vented thru a fireplace chimney due to lint and fire risk
Dryer exhaust doesn’t make “smoke” in warm weather
No reason for heat/fire in late May.
I would like to see the type of fire/burner in use at that chimney.
Interesting what JS offers as alternatives for the smoke - maybe a bruja thing?
MT first Macbeth moment washing & wringing her hands at Starbucks and now the bruja/witch moment burning things at home …

Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.
(Macbeth act iv)
The interview with Hussey happened at 1pm and I don’t thing we saw the smoke images before he went on air. I wish they waited for Friday trial to end before interviewing him but they do it around lunchtime. Moo

MOO

So....presuming MT (emp-ty of moral character) was the driver of the Cherokee, Michi is literally the match that lit the fire. Fitting. I believe she's the match that lit Fotis.

You know, if they can place her at Home Depot purchasing ponchos and such before ever speaking to FD that day, then we've got ourselves conspiracy to murder.

Smoked.
Perfection.

Curious why you believe that the ponchos or more purchases of supplies are needed beyond what she has already admitted to purchasing (sponges iirc) to prove conspiracy?

I was curious about the am trip to stop and shop. Did we ever see that receipt? Were more cleaning supplies perhaps purchased? Or did FD buy them and give them to her when he did the “meat run”?

At this point it’s a fairly clear story and i do predict she too will go, “up in smoke” and I just hope she doesn’t flee either as that with her imo is certainly a possibility. Hope they have CSP watching her at house too.

Imo

Replying to myself about the same article
Also of note from JS on courthouse steps :
“Whatever they're trying to claim from a couple of puffs of white smoke at various times on a very windy day, again it's pure speculation,” Schoenhorn said outside the courthouse.

“It is something that she did irregularly, and in fact, apparently, and again I don't have personal knowledge of this, in South American culture apparently, having fires in your fireplace is a social activity. It's something one does on a regular basis. But I can't personally attest to that fact,” Schoenhorn said.”
Social activity? Running alone back and forth to the house for a few moments. Regular basis? Ask the neighbors!

Perfection.

Curious why you believe that the ponchos or more purchases of supplies are needed beyond what she has already admitted to purchasing (sponges iirc) to prove conspiracy?

I was curious about the am trip to stop and shop. Did we ever see that receipt? Were more cleaning supplies perhaps purchased? Or did FD buy them and give them to her when he did the “meat run”?

At this point it’s a fairly clear story and i do predict she too will go, “up in smoke” and I just hope she doesn’t flee either as that with her imo is certainly a possibility. Hope they have CSP watching her at house too.

Imo
I was just gonna mention that.
One would hope so.
Is she required to stay in CT during the trial?
Can they fly to Florida for the weekend?

Perfection.

Imo
She had just gone to Stop & Shop the day before to buy for the dinner party so shouldn’t have needed much. Might have been all about the photo op with Marty.

I know many of you have voiced your concerns on the traveling laptop of the Defense yesterday, and I may be in the minority here, but I think it's wise to let MT look at the evidence presented in court via her counsel's media. Not to browse around on the contents but to view the exhibits being presented. MOO
But if you allow the screen to show for a prolonged period of something not evidence, but a sealed court document, you should lose the privilege of being able to use a computer. Yes, I can see allowing her to glance at evidence, but she has lost the privilege of free roaming on a lap top!

But if you allow the screen to show for a prolonged period of something not evidence, but a sealed court document, you should lose the privilege of being able to use a computer. Yes, I can see allowing her to glance at evidence, but she has lost the privilege of free roaming on a lap top!
That's what I meant, looking at the evidence presented in court certainly not free roaming. But @afitzy brought up more information and links regarding CT's protocols regarding use of electronic devices and their restrictions within the courtroom. Considering that satisfies my earlier thought. MOO

I'm confused what you are saying here.

When you say 'order' here to whom are you referring?

Do you think Judge R was told to handle things in Court the way he did today (whole thing makes little sense to me without taking the computer to protect the report) by a higher authority in the CT Judiciary? Or, did you mean Judge R made the decision?

Why also not address D's 'wilful exposure of the report' too or at least put it on the record outside of the Jury presence. I thought Judge R was simply sweeping more Defence atty misconduct under the rug. Judge R didn't note the very obvious issue about Ds wilful exposure to the report either when he made his statement for the record. Do you think someone is trying to protect the Defence attorneys who clearly have been quite bold imo in flaunting the rules of Court? Atty Felson today was also a bit snippy with Judge R until he told her quite quickly, "that's enough". Why would Defence Atty want to antagonise a Judge by being rude or patronising which imo was what Atty Felson was doing at the time with her word salad answer to a very clear and direct question by Judge R too? Seems bold to me and would only be done if you were somehow protected or immune from repercussions. IDK, her behaviour on Atty Meehan cross I found reprehensible and I thought Judge R was kind with his 'crossing double yellow line' comment as I've seen Judges lay out attorneys for less!

If you get a chance take a look at Defence Atty Hussey interview on WSFB that I posted earlier. He speaks about the trial every Friday and has a very pro defence POV but he today made a very clear statement about the behaviour of Defence counsels in this case and I found that interesting as that is simply 'not done' in CT. So, as a layperson the only thing I could conclude was that for an atty to say another atty is colouring outside the lines and say it on TV meant that their behaviour was even worse that what I felt its been as a layperson that knows nothing! Curious what you think!

MOO
My guess is that the judge is being careful not to taint the criminal case against defendant that is being tried in his court right now with the contempt of court issue, which is still in investigation process. He doesn’t want it to be an issue for appeal (or even a mistrial now, because the jury could be biased ). Judge may not even have the authority to say Seize that laptop! But the State’s Atty’s office would have that authority, but not the prosecutor of the D’s case, IMO. Or maybe it has to go thru’ the judicial marshals dept.

But as to Atty Felsen—she was sitting right next to MT—how could she not see MT flashing the report on her laptop screen in large font? Late in the session Thurs., maybe between 3 and 4 p.m., the camera closed in on Felsen telling something to MT. MT was listening with great attention, and then she was smiling and looking delighted. Does anyone here have the savvy to find that bit of the video and post it here? I certainly wondered what F could be telling her client that would make her look so happy. Did she tell her the report was imminently going to be sent to her laptop?

MOO

I think the crux of what this expert will say, assuming a report was filed, is that it is normal when looking back at past events to fill in parts that are not really remembered with plausible, usual events. And on recounting that- the remembered and filled in stuff, you start to "remember" the fill-ins, too.

But Michelle was not asked to remember things from long ago at all. The "timelines" were developed very quickly after the fact. The things that were unusual, say waking with daughter, then finding Fotis not home woukd stand out and be real memories. The day your boyfriend's wife, about whom you have strong feelings, disappears is not a ho- hum day. The day your boyfriend finds out the mother of his kids is missing and in danger, and chooses to go for coffee rather than help find her, or at least check on the kids, is not a normal day. From Michelle's own statement, the day you drive through Albany and toss several bags of trash wearing gloves is not a regular day. You would remember the unusual details if asked soon after that day to recall it.

I think the memory witness might have succeeded if the first interview were in August. But that is not the case. It was an unusual day, and the alibi scripts omitted the unusual and filled in the usual just a day later. That's not your brain filling in what was forgotten. That's lying.

MOO

My guess is that the judge is being careful not to taint the criminal case against defendant that is being tried in his court right now with the contempt of court issue, which is still in investigation process. He doesn’t want it to be an issue for appeal (or even a mistrial now, because the jury could be biased ). Judge may not even have the authority to say Seize that laptop! But the State’s Atty’s office would have that authority, but not the prosecutor of the D’s case, IMO. Or maybe it has to go thru’ the judicial marshals dept.

But as to Atty Felsen—she was sitting right next to MT—how could she not see MT flashing the report on her laptop screen in large font? Late in the session Thurs., maybe between 3 and 4 p.m., the camera closed in on Felsen telling something to MT. MT was listening with great attention, and then she was smiling and looking delighted. Does anyone here have the savvy to find that bit of the video and post it here? I certainly wondered what F could be telling her client that would make her look so happy. Did she tell her the report was imminently going to be sent to her laptop?

MOO
I agree. And on the second point, as to in court AF and MT interactions, might this be referring to post #1419 in the prior thread #63 (page 71) showing an exchange between them relating to the laptop? MOO. (If not, apologies given for the intrusion on the point. And I am not quite sure how to pull that in here from a closed thread.) IMO

Maybe this will work:
Post in thread 'CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63'
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo