CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I get from this, if I just heard it correctly from this attorney on direct, is that MT was speaking with FD’s custody or divorce attorney even in the absence perhaps of FD. So it seems that she is apparently on the inside of many things and actions or dealings of FD and his matters on the divorce and custody case with JFD. MOO

I have a question - there is a custody report and a custody hearing transcript or are they one in the same? And Defendant lost a motion in a court other than the family court (and this court) last August 2023 to have access to or unseal the hearing transcript at which Dr. H testified - which was denied. I’m just trying to understand how many courts in how many jurisdictions have blocked access to the report - and is this yet another court order (about the transcript) that needs to be added to the Contempt case?

Exchanged texts with FD. About his haircut. Noticed FD has shaved his head short and commented on it in a text to FD.

Was surprised to have his texts with his client published.

Was not a legal issue.

Saw a photo of FD, either in court or a Facebook post, mid May.

Objection. Hearsay, irrelevant, inadmissible.

JS, testy

JS has been testifying for at least three minutes.

Wow.

Fireworks.

JS is trying to introduce texts which are hearsay.

Trying to make some great point that FD cut his hair prior to 5/16.

Rose told him it wasn't attractive.

[Seriously? FD probably got his hair cut twice. This is it? This is the Defense's case? FD often had short hair but not particularly short on 5/24 when we've seen him on 5/24 with a shaved head?]

I have a question - there is a custody report and a custody hearing transcript or are they one in the same? And Defendant lost a motion in a court other than the family court (and this court) last August 2023 to have access to or unseal the hearing transcript at which Dr. H testified - which was denied. I’m just trying to understand how many courts in how many jurisdictions have blocked access to the report - and is this yet another court order (about the transcript) that needs to be added to the Contempt case?
I know only that Judge Heller in family court and Judge R in this court have ordered the report blocked.

State reviewing -- no contact in January 2019 to supervised visitation in March.

His limited appearance changed, he can't recall how many motions, FD filed some himself. March to May.

Rose is fairly sure he didn't get a copy of the report. Got a copy later. Says there was an order not to disseminate. But can't recall if he did it before the order. Or if he did it despite the order, doesn't think he would. [Whoa]

FD was happy, filed a motion, heard, still had structured visitation.

At the end of the day, nothing changed.

[Bam]

State asks about his conversations with MT, was it hard on her? Somebody, he says, may have asked him to talk to her. [Hello]

[IMO FD was afraid MT would find out she STILL had to vacate over visitation!]

I have a question - there is a custody report and a custody hearing transcript or are they one and the same? And Defendant lost a motion in a court other than the family court (and this court) last August 2023 to have access to or unseal the hearing transcript at which Dr. H testified - which was denied. I’m just trying to understand how many courts in how many jurisdictions have blocked access to the report - and is this yet another court order (about the transcript) that needs to be added to the Contempt case?
Family Court removed the Herman report from its record and judge heller there ordered it sealed.

There were prior hearings on the report and those were sealed as well.

I have her final order and I will post it shortly once I located it.

Judge R followed the guidance on the report handling in his court. Judge r ruled the report couldn’t be admitted as evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx