CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking “working out plans” with Jennifer.

Maybe this is important as to why he went crazy - he thought he was having kids on weekend, but actually wasn’t. They were going to NYC, and FD hadn’t been remembering to use the Social worker system. He thought was seeing the kids but there was no person to watch him in a safe place …. And do he didn’t have the kids, wanted them and decided to remove JF.
Was it actually agreed that he had supervised visit on 25 May?
Was this already explored and I forgot?
He iirc was to have children on a supervised visit on Saturday of the weekend. He was texting LA to bring the children back to CT. GF hired armed guard to protect the children and himself and yet FD still went to NYC to get the children but was held back by guard, NYPD and building personnel. Must have been a scene. MOO

Wonder if it hurt a little to see the monitor text between Fotis, asking him if he’s all set this weekend or is he still trying on working things out with Jennifer?

Any possibility that maybe he was trying to get back with Jennifer and Michelle found out?
He wasn’t, at all. He was just being nice, so JFD would let her guard down, and allow everyone to thing it was all going to be ok. He just wanted to make sure he could be present at her house on Wed May 22 without a problem, so he could do whatever it was that he needed to do that day. And remember, the chronically late fD showed up an hour early.

He iirc was to have children on a supervised visit on Saturday of the weekend. He was texting LA to bring the children back to CT. GF hired armed guard to protect the children and himself and yet FD still went to NYC to get the children but was held back by guard, NYPD and building personnel. Must have been a scene. MOO
I wish there was a video of THAT. Remember that he punched a doorman or some other employee at GF’s building in the past…what a hothead!

Are you forgetting:

Greek salad
4 JC is on a mountain.
Chairs, the sitting kind

Salient.

JS has expertly driven these home for us.
The Defence has been pushing the narrative hard that, "ALL IS WELL" in the world of FD and MT.

It wasn't as the State has clearly outlined.

First we had the "New Beginnings" Dinner Party and then we had the "GREEK EASTER PARTY" with dancing music and breaking plates.

I do wondered if the poor people that catered the Greek Easter Party ever got paid or if they were amongst the FD Creditors left holding the bag?

MOO

I wish there was a video of THAT. Remember that he punched a doorman or some other employee at GF’s building in the past…what a hothead!
Yes, iirc the Post at the time did a short 2-3 line article about it but we never saw pictures. What a horrible event for any children, family or neighbours to have to witness. It seemed FD simply snapped. Glad nobody got hurt and that we didn't see a reappearance of the FD GLOCK which the Farmington PD released to some 'unknown individual' and has never been seen or heard from again....curious if KM got the gun from one of his Farmington PD buddies...

What a crew of people surrounded FD and MT.

MOO

Yes, iirc the Post at the time did a short 2-3 line article about it but we never saw pictures. What a horrible event for any children, family or neighbours to have to witness. It seemed FD simply snapped. Glad nobody got hurt and that we didn't see a reappearance of the FD GLOCK which the Farmington PD released to some 'unknown individual' and has never been seen or heard from again....curious if KM got the gun from one of his Farmington PD buddies...

What a crew of people surrounded FD and MT.

MOO
I wonder who the unknown individual was-certainly they would not release a firearm to someone who was unknown to THEM-right???

The Defence has been pushing the narrative hard that, "ALL IS WELL" in the world of FD and MT.

It wasn't as the State has clearly outlined.

First we had the "New Beginnings" Dinner Party and then we had the "GREEK EASTER PARTY" with dancing music and breaking plates.

I do wondered if the poor people that catered the Greek Easter Party ever got paid or if they were amongst the FD Creditors left holding the bag?

MOO
There were an awful lot of people in his orbit who had to write off money he owed them. I actually doubt the caterers got paid-certainly anyone he still owed money to after he was arrested the first time didn’t.

I wonder who the unknown individual was-certainly they would not release a firearm to someone who was unknown to THEM-right???
Yes, that was always the thought. But that PD based on all I have read is quite corrupt and I think they did get a new Chief at some point and old Chief was ousted. Not my area but CSP gave them wide berth in the investigation and they were kept way out of loop too. But the gun being released with no record always smelled to me but we never got any answers either from CSP or Farmington. My guess was KM got it and held onto it. Thank goodness it seemed FD didn't have a firearm. KM imo with his history of violence and DV should NEVER have access to a firearm either. Its Corrupticut and Farmington/Hartford where strange things seem to happen all the time. I have no idea what goes on up there but most of what I have read simply scares me. The stories of KM wife in the sexual assault trial about how South Windsor PD wouldn't respond to help her because they were friends of KM were hair raising. She wasn't protected by her local PD. I can see why JF smartly left Farmington and I believe she did it because she knew she wasn't safe and that Farmington PD wouldn't help her and also to be closer to GF in Pound Ridge at the the time too. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen