CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts?
I enjoy listening to Atty Hussey doing his weekly wrap up with his side kick who usually doesn't seem to be buying his analysis as I think that 'she' more than 'he' represents what most folks watching this trial might be thinking but that is purely my speculation. I think their small segment makes for good TV.

I think these two should take their weekly show on the road as together they do well imo and I enjoy watching them and I say this as someone who really enjoys little about MSM and certainly not for anything JF related produced in CT! I do think the Hussey view is useful as I believe him to be astute and he could help the State possibly refocus aspects of their presentation for purposes of communicating with the jury. But, I think the State has the matter of closing well in hand and I look forward to hearing their presentation of the case and seeing them prevail in convictions on all counts against Michelle Troconis.

Hussey is a defence atty through and through, but, in contrast to Schoenhorn he speaks well imo, presents well to a jury, demonstrates a beyond avg grasp of simple logic, thinks multi-dimensionally but also I think has the ability to 'read a room' in terms of the jury and how they might be thinking about things in a way that Schoenhorn imo simply lacks. Hussey seems to say not to discount Schoenhorn and I think this is probably good advice for the State as they prepare closing remarks. IMO you cannot dismiss liars and thieves ever, simply because they like murderers and people willing to conspire are dangerous and can be unpredictable and they will hurt or kill you if given the opportunity. But they aren't infallible and imo are just another variety of criminal and most criminals simply aren't all that smart.

What I found so interesting about watching Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson in this trial was that unlike FD who took great pains to hide who he was behind a well developed mask, we saw in this trial quite clearly who Schoenhorn and Felson were as professionals and as people too imo as they made zero effort to hide who they were and what standards of professionalism they adhere to imo. I happen to have had the privilege to see brilliant defence attorneys over the years who maintain professional integrity and are highly effective which is why seeing the bush league games and lies that we have seen in this trial was something I found quite upsetting as it was unnecessary if the pair had simply done their job in a professional manner. I take comfort from the fact that because this trial was streamed that the world saw Schoenhorn and Felson in action and perhaps saw all that we saw.

The State has sadly had to deal with the games, threats, bullying and lies of Schonhorn for over 3 years and Felson for this trial and has their number. Today we saw a brilliant Atty Manning checking every exhibit brought in by the Defence and she caught yet another 'sleight of hand' lie as Jon Schoenhorn tried to trick Judge R on the 'redacted pages from the Herman report that Judge R had previously disallowed from entering evidence".

Let that sink in, Jon Schoenhorn was attempting to enter into evidence something previously attempted by Audrey Felson from yesterday which was disallowed by Judge R. Atty Manning simply and quickly put all the information about the professional standards of these two miscreants into the record so anybody searching either Audrey Felson or Jon Schoenhorn will see that both imo play fast and loose with the truth and most definitely fast and loose with the rules. Hopefully some other Judge or State Prosecutor seeing these two in their Courtroom will be on the alert and be prepared for the lies and games.

We saw Jon Schoenhorn on behalf of Michelle Troconis today attempting to sneak something into evidence and it played out live and to a very broad worldwide audience. I'm glad it played out for the world to see and that is why I support cameras in the Courtroom as we saw Judge R successfully hoodwinked by Jon Schoenhorn and the day saved by an alert to the 'game' Atty Manning. So, thank you Atty Manning for stopping yet another corrupt CT attorney from stuffing improper evidence into the case file!

Sadly, there was no Atty Manning to protect JF in Family Court when FD and Atty Michel Rose supported by a GAL Atty Micheal Meehan played over 2 months of games non stop in the two months before FD finally had reached the end and decided to murder her. Judge Heller tried but sadly imo wasn't sufficiently professionally equipped to handle a high conflict divorce and her supporting character GAL Atty Michael Meehan was simply inept and not up to the task at hand with a high conflict situation imo either.

I mean, look at FD, IQ probably way above avg with I believe his applied math degree iirc from Brown to say nothing of the Columbia MBA but in the end this didn't help him much as look simply at his errors, his blindspots and how who he was as a person impacted his choices in life and the choices in his plan to murder JF. Nobody is infallible, even the very intelligent.

But also look at the determination of a Detective Kimball and his CSP team to put together a case first against FD and then MT and he did it brick by brick with nothing but a MT lying about lies and zero ever from FD. I have no means to assess really the States Attorney's in this tragic case but I do believe the team we saw in Court did yeoman's work to overcome the games, lies and tricks of Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson and for that I applaud them on a job well done.

The sad reality is that misinformation and disinformation are dangerous and we saw this from the MT and Troconis Crew social media and the Jon Schoenhorn presentation in Court. Lies can be spun into something approaching truth if repeated often enough as we have seen Schoenhorn take a discredited report allowed into the trial by a sleeping imo Judge R and turned it into to something that it simply isn't and could never be. I'm sure we will see this in the Defence close and it makes me quite angry. But, the State knows this and I hope will take its mountain of evidence and tie it together in such a way that it simply crushes what I am calling 'the lies of the Defence 3 care monte' as the State weaves together its multilayers story of conspiracy. I also hope in the future that the State's Atty's routinely place a Motion for a gag in high profile cases where they choose to not address the public and Media as I believe this decision to not impose a gag in this case had an adverse impact not just on public perception but the potential jury pool.

In short, I love hearing well thought out differing views and especially if I disagree with most of what the other person is saying. Hussey also has been out speaking with folks who most likely haven't been here on WS to get their thoughts on the case and I always find this useful to hear this info as the folks here on WS my guess have significantly more info than the State delivers to the Jury simply by virtue of following this case for so long. As an example, we here on WS know more than the jury about MT and her family and we certainly know more than the jury as it relates to the MT and FD relationship over a longer period of time.

Hussey is correct that the burden for the State proving conspiracy is quite high as is proper imo given the severity of the charge against MT. But, he also imo has a bit of a blind spot against PG imo as he just cannot get beyond him having an immunity agreement. He sees FD and PG in NC for the murder and frankly I think if the good Atty Hussey had been here on WS with us from the beginning I'm not sure even he as a 'died in the wool' defence attorney would ever believe this!

But, I do believe Hussey is correct in that the jurors will have to see the connection of MT to FD for the murder as this is the essence of the conspiracy to murder JF. The jurors will have to make this connection between the 2 co conspirators based on the evidence that the State presented to them and NOT based on the information we have here on WS. This has been the mind bending part of this case for me at least as the State presented a mountain of evidence to the Jury and some of it was things we on WS had seen before and some of the information presented was new but, overall the State presented a mountain of evidence that is imo compelling to prove the case for conspiracy but the jurors have to see it be so and that is different than us seeing it here.

We've been super lucky imo to have @lucegirl along for the trial ride and I think the posts done by @lucegirl explaining the MT phone carrying at 4Jx on the murder date along with the commentary on the MT lying about lying brilliantly explains how its possible to get to conspiracy based on the States evidence. I pray the jury sees what @lucegirl so clearly points out. But, I don't envy the jury its task as they have only been with this mountain of evidence for a short period of time and we here have been slogging away since the Murder date!

Judge R I think had one of the 'quotes of the trial' when he was talking about 'creditability and deciding or not about believing MT and how the jury will have to decide what is credible and what is not. I don't envy them this task.

I was in transit most of this last day of trial and it gave some time to staring at the clouds to reflect on the inherent imperfections of the legal process as it relates to this trial we have been watching for so long. @lucegirl the other day reminded us (and me as I was hanging on by a toe nail at the time!) iirc about the tensions present in the process of justice and at this point rather than being angry about all that we've seen play out during the pretrial and trial period here on this case or even the corruption of the lawyers we have seen who first surrounded FD and then MT, I'm letting it go as the system is the system and Corrupticut is Corrupticut. I just have to pray and hope the jury can fairly evaluate the evidence presented to them and make a determination as to the innocence or guilt of MT in this case.

But, to answer your initial ONE WORD question about thoughts on where we are as the Defence rested today, I have to say I'm optimistic for justice in the case against Michelle Troconis even though we have been on a bumpy ride with lots of unnecessary turbulence in this trial and I'm sending a prayer for peace up to the Farber family and friends and the Dulos Children and MT daughter as none of these folks deserved the pain and suffering inflicted on them by Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney.

But, most of all as ever I hope to see Justice for JF who deserved to spend her life with her family and not be brutally murdered on a sunny day in New Canaan, CT by FD and his co-conspirators MT and KM.

MOO

Last edited:
Missed it! What were the double C and triple C docs/reports about and from/by whom?? TIA
Search out the last post by @Megnut as they brilliantly posted the exact location on the feed where it happened. It happened right as Court opened this morning and imo Judge R was off his usual steel trap brain game and totally missed it. Atty Manning executed one of her brilliant 'panther' moves against the sly and slimy imo Jon Schoenhorn and totally saved the day. It was brilliantly executed and is totally worth watching.
MOO

The only threat on the record from MT to Fotis was packing up and moving to Colorado. And meanwhile, he had side interests and his next bestest GF waiting in the wings for his next act. She didn't make him do anything.

He also did not stop her from, at the very least, calling police in New Canaan anonymously and reporting danger. There were many acts she took to help him. No acts she took to save Jennifer. She planned the phone-sitting in advance. She committed conspiracy to murder, IMO.

But she didn't make Fotis do anything. She was 100% disposable to him.

MOO
@Ruminations, "DISPOSABLE"' is the perfect word to describe MT! Kudos on choosing it!

FD simply was a predator and always on the prowl and the odd thing about all this was MT knew this and she had known it for a long time. MT also knew FD was a liar and had also known this far a long time. Both FD and MT were grifting con artists but I think the person who had the last laugh in their relationship was FD as he simply played brilliantly on knowing exactly what MT and he promised to deliver it to her even if simply to shut her up imo!

I happen to be a BIG Fan of words that begin with the letter D and so here are some more as inspired by @Ruminations choice to describe FD and MT:

-dastardly
-dilettante
-diabolical
-daring
-dumb
-demented
-deplorable
-disabled
-diseased
-dreadful
-dangerous
-despicable
-delinquent
-destructive
-devilish
-disrespectful

MOO

Is it likely MT will be found guilty on some of the charges but not conspiracy? I do believe she conspired and was part of the planning and her lack of empathy for at the very least the children whose mother was viciously murdered by their father still is shocking, but not sure they have quote enough. A shame they could not get KM, but what a motley crew of deplorables, so to speak. MOO. Oh also - I'm confused. In what interview she seemed to half-heartedly say she hated FD and acknowledge he killed JFd? But she still has not really condemned him? Was it determined that it was his photo she kissed, and which interview was that? She seems so strange, so disconnected, just a dithering idiot blathering on about her rugs and their sexy times and on and on with nonsense. Like honestly something seems very wrong with her brain, aside from her stone cold heart. MOO.
This is where the jury instructions are very important.

The jury instructions tell the jury how to weigh evidence on their own (they decide what is credible, what is relevant) and look for elements of each charged crime. If they think the state has shown that they have proven the elements of the crime, beyond a reasonable doubt, they must convict. If they don't think the elements are proven, they must not. Even if they don't like her. Or she has no empathy. Or is immoral in their opinion.

The closing arguments are attempts to structure deliberations by the jury.

The closing arguments for the defense will probably attempt to form an alternate theory regarding some of the evidence, and try to de-emphasize other evidence. I'm predicting they will imply PG murdered and slipped away with immunity, while Michelle and possibly Fotis were blithely celebrating orthodox Easter. The defense doesn't seem to be pointing to Fotis much. I guess they hope the jury will think it could have been PG, so there is reasonable doubt.

The prosecution? I hope they emphasize the phone call, and how Michelle's actions had to be planned ahead of Fotis' departure. And how it was part of a plan to murder. I hope they also show PG lack of motive, conflict with Fotis and help to JF moving to a point, and the fact that his immunity deal did not have high stakes. He was more worried about Fotis' threats than in serious criminal trouble.

MOO

Someone who I don't know here just sent me a funny song (another classic) via PM to dedicate to Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson in honour of their ability to always slither under the bar!

Who doesn't love some vintage AC/DC?

And they said to be sure to include the AC/DC classic "Thunder" for Jon Shoenhorn for his 'dig deep' and look at the weather in an attempt to try and convince the jury that his client simply was someone where she wasn't on Murder Eve:

I'm partial though to Imagine Dragons singing "Thunder":

Last edited:
Yeah.

Or to use a favorite word of the defendant, they were not experiencing a "healthy" happiness.

MOO
H words are great too as there were so many of them used by Defence to describe MT and FD from the "New Beginnings Murder Eve Meal".....

My favourite which I counted the other day and stopped at 30 to describe how MT and FD both were on Murder Eve was:

HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!

I do hope the Prosecution ropes this word in as it seems like when Audrey Felson was doing her witness prep that she only gave them 5 words to use and they did so on rinse and repeat.

MOO

MOO, the defense played the " Poor neighbor guy said he saw FD jogging, and those dirty dog Po Po people blew him off".
Sounds about right.
I have seen them painting the 'all cops are bad ' MO for awhile. Petu's visit today was their last stroke at it.

IMO
Yes, and it comes on 4 years of torture and torment inflicted upon Detective Kimball in particular.

But, it was a horrific campaign by the Defence and honestly wasn't helped by Judge R either sometimes as I'm not sure he is much of a supporter of CSP....

CSP has a long long history in CT that could be debated until the cows come home but between Ventreska and Kimball and their team alot of solid work was done in a way that enabled this case to come to trial and frankly drove FD imo to end his life as he knew he was DONE and never getting out of prison.

MOO

Last edited:

To whom is MT sticking out her tongue?

Rhetorical question.

Just marking it for posterity.

The woman seems not to have a worry in the world.

wow that laughing and sticking out her tongue is insane - I guess she really thinks she will soon be done with this pesky thing. she has to know she is guilty, how does she rationalize what she has done?

I wasn't aware there were so many attending. I guess they managed not to draw attention to themselves-as if they respected the court or something.

MOO
I’ve seen some of these people, and so has Morgan-as you said, they draw no attention to themselves, in the way of civilized and sensitive people. Respectful and respectable. Nothing at all like the Troconis clan.

They moved back when MT was 6.
so for her first six years she lived in the US? she's fluent. the language thing is silly. I do worry she will get off somehow - with her banal evil. just worried about her blow-outs and her carefully knotted sweaters over shoulder - why didn;t she take the stand? why didn't she denounce FD and show a morsel of compassion for a murdered mother of children she supposedly cared about? she is guilty of being a despicable human being but will the jury find her guilty of a crime? it's such a shame certain things did not go State's way. MOO.

H words are great too as there were so many of them used by Defence to describe MT and FD from the "New Beginnings Murder Eve Meal".....

My favourite which I counted the other day and stopped at 30 to describe how MT and FD both were on Murder Eve was:

HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!

I do hope the Prosecution ropes this word in as it seems like when Audrey Felson was doing her witness prep that she only gave them 5 words to use and they did so on rinse and repeat.

MOO
With a song to go with this:

Missed it! What were the double C and triple C docs/reports about and from/by whom?? TIA
Too simplistic to say it was the report on JFd's Suburban?

It's worth a listen because JS gets spanked multiple times by the Judge!

JS: then I'll leave it on the screen so the jury...

Judge: no, you'll take it down

My personal favorite, when the judge says, "that makes no sense"!

2:38

This behaviour from Jon Schoenhorn imo is criminal and idk why neither judge nor state does anything on the spot. It was as if he was taunting the judge. Shameful.

Testimony cross by defence is wrong. Why wasn’t Schoenhorn told to sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1