CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hopeful for some subtle snark in the State’s closing. “Even if FD had won the lottery and was deliriously happy, he still killed Jennifer. He can be happy and still murder her. And MT can be happy when she gets her hair colored on the 25th knowing Jennifer is missing and knowing she covered for Fotus. The defense will have you believe that there was so much happiness the night before there is no way there is a murder a foot. But happiness looks the same as being glib with guilty knowledge that you are in control of others. Glibness is being able to talk your way out of something without fear of consequences. Glibness is referring to a missing mom of 5 as a b*tch knowing she isn’t coming home. So let’s be clear about the nature of how happy and stress free FD and MT were during the events of the 23rd, 24th and 26th. It’s happiness of the most insincere variety.”
Yeah.

Or to use a favorite word of the defendant, they were not experiencing a "healthy" happiness.

MOO

You know my friend is innocent because I am wearing giant sunglasses …
to hide my Lyin’ Eyes

....and I don't talk to cops. I don't trust them.

ETA: Seriously, the witness that was Petu went about as well as a giant whoopy cushion fart sound, coming out of a cannon.

'I have a secret..but I can't tell you. But it's on my notebook here that I'm carrying...'

To whom is MT sticking out her tongue?

Rhetorical question.

Just marking it for posterity.

The woman seems not to have a worry in the world.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223_172145_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223_172145_YouTube.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 40
This Court has watching Jon Schoenhorn not follow procedure, disrespect witnesses, disrespect the Judge and disrespond these proceedings now for 4+ weeks and so to see yet another episode of lying by an attorney who I don't understand how they retain their license was simply the icing on this tragic case.

I was just wiping off the slime from seeing the Schoenhorn Friend Atty Michel Rose yesterday but to see this lying and trying to sneak in an exhibit after it had been denied really shows the state of affairs imo amongst the CT Bar.

Thank goodness Atty Manning stopped this game of yet 3 card monte.

I do think the behaviour of Audrey Felson and Jon Schoenhorn should be sanction or censured but it probably won't be simply because its how things in CT Courts work.
MOO
But why did af wear purple today??!

It occurred to me that MT, could have had an excuse for having FD telephone which I think is the strongest evidence of conspiracy to murder. If you believe she has the phone to help establish FD at home, then the other evidence and charges are more likely.

She could have said “Fotis told me had this plan to see the kids - just thru the fence at school because he was so happy and missed them so much. He was going to drive to NC in Pavel’s truck so if JF saw the truck she wouldn’t know if was FD. I told him , no no Fotis it’s too risky. He asked me to hold the phone so he could show he was home in case someone saw him.”
I had no idea what his real plan was.
Well, yes.

That is why I can't see any outcome but guilty. If Fotis tricked her by asking her to hold the phone and pick it up for him on a pretext, like, "I can't deal with Andre's today. I'll call him after my meeting. Could you just pick it up and tell him I forgot my phone? Please? I'll be back to return calls by like 1:30."

She would have said that is what happened. Or, if she were protecting Fotis by not mentioning a conversation like that, she would have said it when he peaced out.

The phone shuffle required pre planning. If she were not in on the murder part of the plan, she would have said so by now. Even if defense suggests something like this in closing (but I think the theory is going to be PG, who was holding JF's phone in the afternoon) it wouldn't seem a reasonable doubt to me, being that she has never claimed it.

MOO

Now that it basically over, I am surprised there were not more "character' witnesses for Michi testifying. I especially expected to see someone from her horse therapy business expounding on how nurturing she was, etc. I guess the whole idea of "character" should have tipped me off :D
Not only that there were days that JF had 9 friends or more in the gallery. Where were all the defendant's friends?

What was the purpose of the testimony of the neighbor at 6JC yesterday? The most important thing he said was that he saw Dulos “jogging” in a shuffling, and haggard way. And…so what? How does that help “Missy”? Maybe I’m thick, but it didn’t resonate with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx