CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the purpose of the testimony of the neighbor at 6JC yesterday? The most important thing he said was that he saw Dulos “jogging” in a shuffling, and haggard way. And…so what? How does that help “Missy”? Maybe I’m thick, but it didn’t resonate with me.

MOO, the defense played the " Poor neighbor guy said he saw FD jogging, and those dirty dog Po Po people blew him off".
Sounds about right.
I have seen them painting the 'all cops are bad ' MO for awhile. Petu's visit today was their last stroke at it.

IMO

Yes afitzy! David Bowie and the duet with Freddie Mercury. On ‘Heroes’ I would only make this addition/substitution of he and his band, live Berlin circa 2002. 204M people can’t be wrong IMO. Simply magic MOO

No problem! This one I agree is pure magic but honestly Bowie never disappoints live. But will add this one.

What was the purpose of the testimony of the neighbor at 6JC yesterday? The most important thing he said was that he saw Dulos “jogging” in a shuffling, and haggard way. And…so what? How does that help “Missy”? Maybe I’m thick, but it didn’t resonate with me.
Maybe yet another example of "All was good with FD and MT"?

MOO

Than you for posting the link. I agree GF was the most compelling witness who testified. She absolutely humanized Jennifer for the jury. Also seeing the 5 Dulos children in the courtroom, I am sure was not lost on the jury. They could see Jennifer the daughter and mother in her mother and through her 5 children. Thats what I think GF represented. Her daughter was attacked and murdered. Jennifer the victim of this case lost everything. Not only her life, but all 5 children's futures with her.These co conspirators will be punished hopefully, by this jury.
Oh,my!!! I can’t even post an emoji response. This post truly wraps it up for me - tears are flowing. My first impression when Gloria took the stand was “Oh, my - that’s what Jennifer Farber would have looked like 30 years from now!! What a BEAUTIFUL person Gloria is - and I know her Grandchildren are grateful for her! It has nothing to do with this trial but I bought my wedding gown in New Canaan almost 50 years ago. I visited Pound Ridge Reservation so many times as a child. I do expect JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER - my childhood is counting on it - as well as my belief in justice!

I wonder if the State had an inkling the JS wrote and filed his own report, that the doctor didn't endorse until after the deadline... but the doctor was careful to say she viewed it before time was up.

MM read the first line which sounded like lawyer language with no disfluency. I think they had a clue.

Oh,my!!! I can’t even post an emoji response. This post truly wraps it up for me - tears are flowing. My first impression when Gloria took the stand was “Oh, my - that’s what Jennifer Farber would have looked like 30 years from now!! What a BEAUTIFUL person Gloria is - and I know her Grandchildren are grateful for her! It has nothing to do with this trial but I bought my wedding gown in New Canaan almost 50 years ago. I visited Pound Ridge Reservation so many times as a child. I do expect JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER - my childhood is counting on it - as well as my belief in justice!
Same response, @Mysticeilis.
What memories for you!
Came across a beautiful photo of Jennifer I’d not seen yet~~

IMG_5128.jpeg

Is it likely MT will be found guilty on some of the charges but not conspiracy? I do believe she conspired and was part of the planning and her lack of empathy for at the very least the children whose mother was viciously murdered by their father still is shocking, but not sure they have quote enough. A shame they could not get KM, but what a motley crew of deplorables, so to speak. MOO. Oh also - I'm confused. In what interview she seemed to half-heartedly say she hated FD and acknowledge he killed JFd? But she still has not really condemned him? Was it determined that it was his photo she kissed, and which interview was that? She seems so strange, so disconnected, just a dithering idiot blathering on about her rugs and their sexy times and on and on with nonsense. Like honestly something seems very wrong with her brain, aside from her stone cold heart. MOO.

Nor with me.
Helped the Pros , IMO.

Thanks for reposting.

I know the CT Bar always has its "Gone Fishing" sign on its door but honestly I'm sending this one in on Monday and to see lying and gamesmanship is simply imo shameful as well as illegal.

MOO
Reflecting on this (and not an attorney here, so that qualifier)……. with these most recent antics today from counsel on the sealed ‘Report’ - is it clear whether defense counsel JS & AF are also to be part of the contempt hearing / discussion along with defendant MT in court next week? Seems all have some actions to explain IMO?

This attempt to introduce a supposed modified or ‘redacted’ version of the sealed ‘Report’ on the record - in spite of earlier testimony and discussion on it - seems rather suspect and deliberate IMO. And if anything is reported to the Bar and or Disciplinary Council for attorney conduct in CT, this would seem relevant?

And one needs to compare also testimony from lead defense counsel JS earlier in response to questions from this judge on the record about what attorney JS knew about the report and it’s being sealed and not transmitted. And those statements occurred I believe during some questions from the judge once discovered on MT laptop, and a subsequent day.

Also seems that counsel AF should be subject to the same scrutiny and review for possible contempt? She was sitting adjacent to the defendant MT while the sealed item was prominently displayed on the screen. MOO

Petu (Argentina) spoke of “similar culture” to MT (Venezuela)
Google says:
Venezuela and Argentina as not similar in terms of homicide and violent crime.
Venezuela is ranked 2nd after Columbia for Homicide, among highest in world.

Argentina ranks at bottom of the list, is considered safe.

(Don’t get smug, USA ranks badly)
Is anyone curious about what is classified as a "little" bad word vs a "big" bad word....Somehow, I think Patu could recite those in English.

Yeah, if she had important information that would prove MT had nothing to do with this, where is it? I didn’t hear it. You know what I heard? That she refused to speak to LE, and that she thinks all police are corrupt. And that she didn’t think Dulos “did it”.
I missed that she did not think Dulos murdered Jennifer. What the hell doe she think happened? I did hear her say they have similar morals, she and MT. So I guess she was very happy to lie for her similarly morally bankrupt bestie.

Three things the language expert said could actually benefit the prosecution-- Speaking of liars, she said they often provide extra details-- MT provided lots of extraneous details in her interviews with LE. She said a person speaking a 2nd language will often use a word in native language--I didn't notice that MT used any Spanish words in her interviews. And expert said they will also ask to have something repeated because they didn't understand. I don't recall MT doing that.
I also think she said something else that helps the defense: if the event happened in one language, using the same language to be asked about it/recall it is helpful. It I say understanding that MT would have spoken to FD in English, no? And most of what she did that day was in - English. So It was correct to recall it in English. MOO.

Why the Defense called him, I can't fathom.

For me, it was a puzzle piece.

FD had already relocated the Tacoma to 80 MS that afternoon.

I suspect he drove the Suburban on his outings. Recall he left twice on the evening of 5/23. If the Retriever didn't go out, no vehicle was captured. I think he left a vehicle at Deercliff and ran home. Made it available possibly for KM the next day.

IMO FD was doing double duty. Keeping up appearances while setting up the morning--

Same thing he did the next day when PG came for his truck. FD took full advantage of PG's trusting, unsuspecting nature. If we could see the movie version, we'd see all the deflections. MT right there in the thick of it.

If FD was throwing away construction debris, why would she have to block him? And ah, how often did FD throw FedEx mailers into the sewer? Didn't seem odd? No, she what it was and why he was doing it. And she helped him execute it. Just as she played Dodge & Roll over the Tacoma.

Likely FD was in the driveway trying to scrub blood from the seats when Lookout Blowout saw PG arriving, ran down to run interference. Gather all the cleaning supplies, chuck the bucket into the backseat.

Bunch of keystone cops those two.

Jmo

MM read the first line which sounded like lawyer language with no disfluency. I think they had a clue.
I think the State was onto the timing of that report getting filed. MM couldn't go further with it though, because the good doctor said she approved it before the deadline.

Thing is, you can't trust anything JS has his hands in.

JMO

Oh wow - that picture of Jennifer. No words. So pretty : (

I think they may suggest Fotis was jogging - to answer the missing driver scenario, and maybe MT had no idea where he was. I don’t think it makes ANY sense - just trying to imagine the dumbest reason I can think of to enter that testimony.

As usual it was his game of 'three card monte' and for the 5th time he straight up lied to the Court and Judge R today.

Judge R was off his game imo but at least he caught this one. It was probably easier than listening to yet another diatribe about Judge R stopping him from putting on his defence.

Jury couldn't read it either and I hope in the end it doesn't matter.

It was all for the appear as so long as the Troconis crew has $$$ then Horn and Mini Horn will be riding the appeal gravy train for a long time.

MOO
Missed it! What were the double C and triple C docs/reports about and from/by whom?? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper