CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite moment of today was when JS wanted to narrate part of last exhibit (JD cell phone linkage) and was telling the judge what he was going to do. The judge telling him in no uncertain terms you will show it for 1 minute. Then, JS says he is going to show the other pages and the judge shuts him down. I have been waiting for that clarity all trial. It was amusing, priceless, and satisfying at once.

"You will take it down." "The court determines that a minute is sufficient..." After the minute, JS says, "This is a three page document. I will just turn the page." "Counselor will not turn the page. Counselor will take the document back over to the clerk."

He seems shameless but I guess that is what you want in a defense attorney. If he were my lawyer, I might get additional charges for boxing his entitled ears.
The issue is though that he was absolutely imo ineffective because he simply doesn't do the work, he is no organised and his motions are poorly written and cites often simply incorrect.

Sorry, but he is a putz.

Always has been and always will be.

Amen.

MO

We might as well play The Best of The Doors entirely...
Please add Riders on The STORM....
Because it all started with the storm, ya know....
Haha!

Actually this pick is quite brilliant because of all the motorcycle footage so we can send this one up for PG that he gets a new dirt bike and that someone puts salt into the gas tank of the dirt bike that Michi effectively stole from PG. I hope the jury doesn't forget this sorry tale. First you frame a guy for murder, spend 4 years defaming him and then you steel his dirt bike and then your xxxx xxxx attorney goes with you to pick the bike up so as to further intimidate the witness AND how could I forget that they called Farmington PD to further intimidate PG too.

Yes, IDK why old classics were hitting me hard today guess I just feel melancholy about the trial ending and with yet another another Jon Schoehorn "3 Card Monte" with the discredited report and then lying about it.

Sending up a prayer for justice.

Could go current but there is something about classics that just resonated today

Snoop cover (title track contender):

Doors Classic:

Priceless!!

She dictated her report to JS in an Uber!

He or his office typed it up

bbm

I’m not caught up reading posts, yet, but what?!? How could there have been any privacy?

And dictated to JS’s office while she was in an Uber or Lyft or some driver service vehicle between events. That’s some major multi-tasking there. After knowing for three years she needed to produce a report.

Gosh, don’t you just hate to be rushed like that?

But I guess since her “report,” (aka “say a bunch of stuff in fancy language, but not anything that sounds like linguistics”) didn’t pertain to MT, there was no need for privacy. Or details. Or length of material.

Got it.

IMO.

Right-she was allegedly planning to move in May-Jennifer was murdered on 5/24. And not arrested until June; nothing was stopping someone who planned to move in May, and who had no knowledge of a murder plot, from doing so. This is bull.
Interesting that her condo in vail was not emphasized when she was a CT woman unfairly forced to wear her anklet doing her CT things.

MOO

bbm

I’m not caught up reading posts, yet, but what?!? How could there have been any privacy?

And dictated to JS’s office while she was in an Uber or Lyft or some driver service vehicle between events. That’s some major multi-tasking there. After knowing for three years she needed to produce a report.

Gosh, don’t you just hate to be rushed like that?

But I guess since her “report,” (aka “say a bunch of stuff in fancy language, but not anything that sounds like linguistics”) didn’t pertain to MT, there was no need for privacy. Or details. Or length of material.

Got it.

IMO.
Or... JS wrote it. And read it to her.

Thoughts?
Than you for posting the link. I agree GF was the most compelling witness who testified. She absolutely humanized Jennifer for the jury. Also seeing the 5 Dulos children in the courtroom, I am sure was not lost on the jury. They could see Jennifer the daughter and mother in her mother and through her 5 children. Thats what I think GF represented. Her daughter was attacked and murdered. Jennifer the victim of this case lost everything. Not only her life, but all 5 children's futures with her.These co conspirators will be punished hopefully, by this jury.

MOO

MT was the motive behind this crime.

Somebody brilliant stated it upthread. If MT weren't in the picture, JFd would be driving her children to school.

FD wasn't the only narc here. He met one. Fell for her over her waterskiing and thong prowess. Used her for his own purposes. But she was simultaneously using him. He might not have recognized a narc. Until she started making his life hell. So how does an abuser like FD become entangled, codependent? Fire and ice.

The divorce was not reaching resolution.

MT was impatient.

I think she issued the ultimatum.

Make it go away or I'm leaving.

Maybe her threat had teeth. She could out his business plans. She could sink his custody. Player got played by a player.

MT probably told him she didn't care how he did it. He just had better do it. Now. That's why she was happy to assist. Phone. Cars. Ponchos. Get her gone so she could get on with her (really Jennifer's) life. Husband. Money. Children. And nanny. Never forget the nanny.

You get the sense that JFd appreciated LA, brought her into the fold, entrusted her as a member of the family, an asset to help her in her endeavor to raise her beloved children. FD used the nanny so he wouldn't have to.

No way was MT interested in tabling her interests in favor of the interests of five children. Waterskiiers maybe. But all of them? Nah. You use nannies for that. Key word: use.

I believe MT put her foot down.

And FD acted accordingly, definitively and wickedly.

She's the black widow.

JMO
The only threat on the record from MT to Fotis was packing up and moving to Colorado. And meanwhile, he had side interests and his next bestest GF waiting in the wings for his next act. She didn't make him do anything.

He also did not stop her from, at the very least, calling police in New Canaan anonymously and reporting danger. There were many acts she took to help him. No acts she took to save Jennifer. She planned the phone-sitting in advance. She committed conspiracy to murder, IMO.

But she didn't make Fotis do anything. She was 100% disposable to him.

MOO

Worth a listen.

JS burying his attempt to get the sealed report admitted into record in a dizzying salad spin of words. 07:30

Thank Heavens Attorney Manning was on her toes.

I was not fully tuned in at this point this morning. Wow oh wow! Thank you for making note of it Megnut! Stunning courtroom behavior IMO by lead defense counsel. And quite the astute work of state’s attorney MM!

And - I would also recommend to cue up the David Bowie ‘Heroes’ 2002 live in Berlin version again on behalf of that save by the state this morning! Excellent work Ms. Manning! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member