CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That made me laugh actually. Petu proudly proclaiming that she had been waiting 5 years for this day. Like, woman - you didn't provide any sort of smoking gun or any magic clarification on anything. LOL
Yeah, if she had important information that would prove MT had nothing to do with this, where is it? I didn’t hear it. You know what I heard? That she refused to speak to LE, and that she thinks all police are corrupt. And that she didn’t think Dulos “did it”.

I didn't see all of Petu's testimony. Did the State ask her if she'd seen the sealed report? And if so, who showed it to her or passed it along to her?
They asked her if she knew of it and MT's reaction to it but she never saw it.
Early on in thread was speculated that
MT parents potentially the new investors. “Socialite” may have looked like a partner with money which he needed.
Move her to CT
Hire her at Fore Group
Make nice w Mami and Papi
But
Her family wouldn’t give him a dime until he was divorced & married to MT (or certainly smart enough to not be “investing” just to keep him solvent)
However,
As the months passed, they managed to get further and further from actual divorce, in more trouble and more and more in debt.
This is the BEST theory I have read so far as I have also been puzzled why FT would chain himself to a woman who could turn the tables on him at a moments notice. It has always been about and continued to be about the MONEY. Other Peoples Money. JMOO

Yeah, if she had important information that would prove MT had nothing to do with this, where is it? I didn’t hear it. You know what I heard? That she refused to speak to LE, and that she thinks all police are corrupt. And that she didn’t think Dulos “did it”.
I agree with you that this testimony was a bit stunning.

WHO waits 5 years/700 days or whatever she said IF she had something that could exonerate her friend for life Michelle?

God, what kind of friend wouldn't go immediately to report something important.

But, not Petu.

Perhaps its her cultural experience from Argentina?

MOO

Wait when did a hard white oeject come in to play? Which day did I miss!
It felt like day 783 but honestly have no idea what day it was. Some here speculated it may have been bone or tooth but I feel like it was described as hard plastic. If it was actual bone or part of a tooth I think it would have gotten more play. MOO

Well, I think that the Defense is at least trying all they can for their client. Unfortunately for her, the own videos and conversations they keep referencing, the jury can see and hear (and determine) for themselves how MT communicated with law enforcement (and with others)

P.S.- did anyone see that video clip going around on Twitter where Schoenhorn seemed to say “sientate” and Michelle then sat down? It was a few days ago I think, it was strange to hear
I’m wondering why the defense wasn’t better prepared with their 2 expert witnesses. Is it normal to testify about language of defendant without extensive meeting and conversation? I just don’t understand the point of not being prepared with reports, etc.

WHO waits 5 years/700 days or whatever she said IF she had something that could exonerate her friend for life Michelle?

But, not Petu.

MOO
I thought the same thing - cultural. And I get that but she didn't really add anything substantial.

But, not Petu.

MOO
I got the feeling she was saying that's for me to know and you to find out.
Or it will come out eventually, you'll see.
Very strange attitude when talking about a murdered mother of 5.

But, not Petu.

MOO
Petu (Argentina) spoke of “similar culture” to MT (Venezuela)
Google says:
Venezuela and Argentina as not similar in terms of homicide and violent crime.
Venezuela is ranked 2nd after Columbia for Homicide, among highest in world.

Argentina ranks at bottom of the list, is considered safe.

(Don’t get smug, USA ranks badly)

Did js just do a bait and switch at 2:43 when he had “Triple C” document up and wanted to share it with the jury and the judge said no. Then he put “Double C” up on the screen and P objected. Judge said something to the effect that if the jury wants to “see it for a minute”. “Fair enough”, then I’ll just put “Triple C” up for the jury to see for a minute - he put the other document up that the judge had already told him to take down! What the heck is going on??!!

It felt like day 783 but honestly have no idea what day it was. Some here speculated it may have been bone or tooth but I feel like it was described as hard plastic. If it was actual bone or part of a tooth I think it would have gotten more play. MOO
Totally agree! I never joined in any of those conjecture posts about what it was because I just did not see it as anything other than hard plastic (but did not want to discount what others saw).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd