CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering why the defense wasn’t better prepared with their 2 expert witnesses. Is it normal to testify about language of defendant without extensive meeting and conversation? I just don’t understand the point of not being prepared with reports, etc.
Maybe defense didn’t want MT talking to either of these experts … can’t think of why not, I’m sure they sign confidentiality agreements.

I thought the same thing - cultural. And I get that but she didn't really add anything substantial.
Yes, but what hit me was how angry she seemed to be. I have a hard time understanding anger if you didn't go to LE and report what you know. But, she didn't do this and still hasn't done it per Atty Manning if I understood the testimony correctly.

She simply stunned me.

But, nothing should stun me as we have been witness to the Troconis Crew and MT claiming persecution by the State of CT now for 4 years.

I'm not stunned that Petu is MT best friend in CT.

MOO

Maybe defense didn’t want MT talking to either of these experts … can’t think of why not, I’m sure they sign confidentiality agreements.
Because their expert evaluations would have required reports and the State would've brought on better experts to refute them.

MT wasn't suffering from memory loss or memory distortion. She wasn't struggling with a lack of proficiency in her second language. MT was simply lying.

No way were they going to let an analyst anywhere near her.

Jmo

Did js just do a bait and switch at 2:43 when he had “Triple C” document up and wanted to share it with the jury and the judge said no. Then he put “Double C” up on the screen and P objected. Judge said something to the effect that if the jury wants to “see it for a minute”. “Fair enough”, then I’ll just put “Triple C” up for the jury to see for a minute - he put the other document up that the judge had already told him to take down! What the heck is going on??!!
As usual it was his game of 'three card monte' and for the 5th time he straight up lied to the Court and Judge R today.

Judge R was off his game imo but at least he caught this one. It was probably easier than listening to yet another diatribe about Judge R stopping him from putting on his defence.

Jury couldn't read it either and I hope in the end it doesn't matter.

It was all for the appear as so long as the Troconis crew has $$$ then Horn and Mini Horn will be riding the appeal gravy train for a long time.

MOO

Reply to self - maybe in terms of these witnesses cross examination - less they know about actual MT, the better.

I am most shocked that she dictated & recorded onto her phone & JS office typed the report, such an obvious collusion as he no doubt tweaking it to be more what he was looking for.

How did State know this?

Yes, but what hit me was how angry she seemed to be. I have a hard time understanding anger if you didn't go to LE and report what you know. But, she didn't do this and still hasn't done it per Atty Manning if I understood the testimony correctly.

She simply stunned me.

But, nothing should stun me as we have been witness to the Troconis Crew and MT claiming persecution by the State of CT now for 4 years.

I'm not stunned that Petu is MT best friend in CT.

MOO
I quit listening to anything Petu had to say after she denied that MT spoke disparingly about JFD. She lied and I tuned her out after that. She was hard to understand, too.

My favorite moment of today was when JS wanted to narrate part of last exhibit (JD cell phone linkage) and was telling the judge what he was going to do. The judge telling him in no uncertain terms you will show it for 1 minute. Then, JS says he is going to show the other pages and the judge shuts him down. I have been waiting for that clarity all trial. It was amusing, priceless, and satisfying at once.

"You will take it down." "The court determines that a minute is sufficient..." After the minute, JS says, "This is a three page document. I will just turn the page." "Counselor will not turn the page. Counselor will take the document back over to the clerk."

He seems shameless but I guess that is what you want in a defense attorney. If he were my lawyer, I might get additional charges for boxing his entitled ears.

Last edited:
So, Judge lets JS off the hook for not be ready or submitting things on time. What's going to happen Monday if JS doesn't have his jury instructions ready? Or come Tuesday, he isn't ready to do Closing? Surely Judge won't delay?
Monday is hard date and so Judge won't accept another 'dog ate the homework or I had to stay up past my bedtime' whiniest from Schonenhorn.... Guy has the weekend to get his act together and no excuses for Monday as the rest of the schedule falls apart if instructions aren't done and agreed to on Monday.

Who still has CT Supreme Court Emergency Appeal on their Bingo card in case Schoenhorn goes Rogue with refusing to agree to final instructions!

Guy is imo a total shyster and wouldn't put it past him to try yet again to blow it all up.

Pray it doesn't happen.
MOO

Worth a listen.

JS burying his attempt to get the sealed report admitted into record in a dizzying salad spin of words. 07:30

Thank Heavens Attorney Manning was on her toes.

Thanks for reposting.

I know the CT Bar always has its "Gone Fishing" sign on its door but honestly I'm sending this one in on Monday and to see lying and gamesmanship is simply imo shameful as well as illegal.

MOO

Reply to self - maybe in terms of these witnesses cross examination - less they know about actual MT, the better.

I am most shocked that she dictated & recorded onto her phone & JS office typed the report, such an obvious collusion as he no doubt tweaking it to be more what he was looking for.

How did State know this?
I wonder if the State had an inkling the JS wrote and filed his own report, that the doctor didn't endorse until after the deadline... but the doctor was careful to say she viewed it before time was up.

Now that it basically over, I am surprised there were not more "character' witnesses for Michi testifying. I especially expected to see someone from her horse therapy business expounding on how nurturing she was, etc. I guess the whole idea of "character" should have tipped me off :D

Worth a listen.

JS burying his attempt to get the sealed report admitted into record in a dizzying salad spin of words. 07:30

Thank Heavens Attorney Manning was on her toes.

This Court has watching Jon Schoenhorn not follow procedure, disrespect witnesses, disrespect the Judge and disrespond these proceedings now for 4+ weeks and so to see yet another episode of lying by an attorney who I don't understand how they retain their license was simply the icing on this tragic case.

I was just wiping off the slime from seeing the Schoenhorn Friend Atty Michel Rose yesterday but to see this lying and trying to sneak in an exhibit after it had been denied really shows the state of affairs imo amongst the CT Bar.

Thank goodness Atty Manning stopped this game of yet 3 card monte.

I do think the behaviour of Audrey Felson and Jon Schoenhorn should be sanction or censured but it probably won't be simply because its how things in CT Courts work.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member