CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too simplistic to say it was the report on JFd's Suburban?

It's worth a listen because JS gets spanked multiple times by the Judge!

JS: then I'll leave it on the screen so the jury...

Judge: no, you'll take it down

My personal favorite, when the judge says, "that makes no sense"!

2:38

Horrible behaviour and lying from Schoenhorn yet again.

He was taunting judge r imo.

Disgusting. Glad state objected. Moo

Horrible behaviour and lying from Schoenhorn yet again.

He was taunting judge r imo.

Disgusting. Glad state objected. Moo
And not at all surprising. Misrepresentation to the Court seems to be his SOP. Violating his own stipulations. Testifying with no question in sight. Disdain for witnesses. Lack of preparation. Is he dangling "ineffective counsel" for appeal? It's not like he hasn't been warned, corrected...

Such contempt for the Rule of Law.

Jmo

H words are great too as there were so many of them used by Defence to describe MT and FD from the "New Beginnings Murder Eve Meal".....

My favourite which I counted the other day and stopped at 30 to describe how MT and FD both were on Murder Eve was:

HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!

I do hope the Prosecution ropes this word in as it seems like when Audrey Felson was doing her witness prep that she only gave them 5 words to use and they did so on rinse and repeat.

MOO
Follow on MSM clip with some footage of Dr Loftus Cross but more importantly the other corrupt lawyer of FD's, Atty Mike Rose who I think used the word HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY at least 10 times.

The disinformation campaign undertaken by Defence counsel to have ALL THEIR WITNESSes use the same word over and over when it wasn't the correct word to described FD and MT and KM.

FD (AND MT) at the time in the clip being spoken about, falsely imo, by Atty Micheal Rose (2:30) was the opposite of HAPPY.

FD during the March - April 2019 period was:

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY
AND
DESPERATE!
MOO

And not at all surprising. Misrepresentation to the Court seems to be his SOP. Violating his own stipulations. Testifying with no question in sight. Disdain for witnesses. Lack of preparation. Is he dangling "ineffective counsel" for appeal? It's not like he hasn't been warned, corrected...

Such contempt for the Rule of Law.

Jmo

FWIW, I've been quite disappointed and disgusted to see the ongoing courtroom behaviour summarised by @Megnut in OP of both Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson in their defence of Michelle Troconis.

I am almost finished capturing all the footage documenting their egregious activities in Court during the trial so far and will wait until the feed from Monday and Tuesday can be reviewed in case more information needs to be added.

I need to research where to send the information as imo the CT Bar always has the 'gone fishing' sign up and does nothing to maintain any standards of behaviour amongst the member of the CT Bar that I can see.

So, if people have any other suggestions please let me know. I was going to send the clips also to the Attorney General but I'm not sure they either have the interest or ability to do anything? IDK.

MOO

Because their expert evaluations would have required reports and the State would've brought on better experts to refute them.

MT wasn't suffering from memory loss or memory distortion. She wasn't struggling with a lack of proficiency in her second language. MT was simply lying.

No way were they going to let an analyst anywhere near her.

Jmo
That makes the most sense- thank you!

Follow on MSM clip with some footage of Dr Loftus Cross but more importantly the other corrupt lawyer of FD's, Atty Mike Rose who I think used the word HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY at least 10 times.

The disinformation campaign undertaken by Defence counsel to have ALL THEIR WITNESSes use the same word over and over when it wasn't the correct word to described FD and MT and KM.

FD (AND MT) at the time in the clip being spoken about, falsely imo, by Atty Micheal Rose (2:30) was the opposite of HAPPY.

FD during the March - April 2019 period was:

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY
AND
DESPERATE!
MOO
Atty Rose looked down at his lap a number of times which just seemed odd.
On L&C Live chat people wondering, is he getting messages from Audrey? What’s he looking at? Does he have secret notes he’s looking at?

You have just clarified - he was counting his on his fingers and keeping track of how many times he said “HAPPY”

FWIW, I've been quite disappointed and disgusted to see the ongoing courtroom behaviour summarised by @Megnut in OP of both Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson in their defence of Michelle Troconis.

I am almost finished capturing all the footage documenting their egregious activities in Court during the trial so far and will wait until the feed from Monday and Tuesday can be reviewed in case more information needs to be added.

I need to research where to send the information as imo the CT Bar always has the 'gone fishing' sign up and does nothing to maintain any standards of behaviour amongst the member of the CT Bar that I can see.

So, if people have any other suggestions please let me know. I was going to send the clips also to the Attorney General but I'm not sure they either have the interest or ability to do anything? IDK.

MOO
IMO you should wait until after the contempt matter is completed--as to revealing whether JS and/or AF were involved in the flashing of the report by MT. Go to Jud.ct.gov--go to "Attorneys"--should find option on how to file a complaint against an attorney. IMO if, thru- contempt hearing, either of MT's counsel are found to be complicit, the contempt court should make the referral to the Statewide Grievance Committee. (Not to say you, and/or others, couldn't file a complaint as well)

It seems unfortunate that no local CT reporters or investigative journalists are questioning defendant MT lead defense attorney JS while leaving court. And ask him what he was attempting to do with the sealed ‘Report’ introduction as exhibit evidence on the record in court Friday? (Despite earlier testimony and discussion by him about it! And question why he earlier discussed and represented to the judge that he understood the restrictions on that sealed report!)

Frankly (and I am not a lawyer, don’t represent the court, and don’t live in CT) but having said that it is shameful. And deliberate, deceptive, and borders IMO on being unethical. I don’t know if it qualifies for disbarment; perhaps others do, and after the prior presentations to this judge on it.

I sure hope that state’s attorneys and the Attorney General’s office and others that discovered the display by defendant MT of the sealed report - and the continued discussion and attempted exhibit introduction of it by JS are front and center in the contempt presentation and documentation before the Court. (Recognizing that MM and SMcG have more than enough work before them!)

And seems that MT, JS, and AF should be subject to the contempt hearing, evidence on it, testimony before the judge in that matter, and possible sanctions for the conduct(s). MOO (And depending on their testimony and evidence presented, perhaps other are involved?)

Lastly, if one was attempting to prepare presentation and documentation for the CT or local jurisdictional Office of Disciplinary Council on legal and lawyer conduct I would chat with a criminal defense attorney and/or someone knowledgeable about what evidence should be given. Or even a retired judge. I would also ask my former divorce attorney for guidance on it. IMO

IMO you should wait until after the contempt matter is completed--as to revealing whether JS and/or AF were involved in the flashing of the report by MT. Go to Jud.ct.gov--go to "Attorneys"--should find option on how to file a complaint against an attorney. IMO if, thru- contempt hearing, either of MT's counsel are found to be complicit, the contempt court should make the referral to the Statewide Grievance Committee. (Not to say you, and/or others, couldn't file a complaint as well)
Thank you. I would like to simply get peace on this issue and put these two attorneys in the rear view mirror. If the compliant simply gets an investigation then I think it’s worth it.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member