CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best moment: McG just did imitation of JS, flapping arms. Well done.

“There’s something disturbing about FD and the defendant fooling around on the side of the truck when PG arrived- I don’t know what to make of it, but that’s your job to figure out..”

McGuinnes is playing the interview clips
Very Powerful
Her lies were so profound that Defence brought in experts to explain them
Dr Loftus couldn't see one one incidence of officers suggestion to MT - NOT ONE THING
Language proficiency
If that is really the case, memory lapses - WHY IS SHE SO GOOD ON DETAILS THAT DON"T MATTE AND SO GOOD ON DETAILS THAT MATTER -- memory on chocolate croissant being sold out and parsely
Language gap and Memory gap - exercise your best judgement
Lies
She doubled down on them too
She went back to I saw FD in the house
She never read FD timeline - notes call from Greece because it was FD alibi just like MT
This defendant was part of this plan to murder JF

L&C:
"Jury should come back and say they reached a verdict... GUILTY!!!!"
"She really then she said she saw him 3rd time. I didn't know that. Back and forth - can't keep it together. JUDGE JUDY = if you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory".
"So proud of the State of CT Judicial system! Kudos to SA office and Judge Rudolph for an outstanding presentation of justice"

L&C
"Marisela, too many lies and coincidences. At some point, it’s too much to defend her. I’m sorry"
"If some man told me to clean up… that would be the time to get in my car and leave him a note with a good cleaning company on it …."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo