CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor is doing a good job. Reminding jury she has details about everything except issues that incriminate her.
I think she did an excellent job today. And I think the jurors appreciated how organized she presented the events in a time line.
But Horn, omg, he appeared desperate, like he didn’t quite know where to start or what to say. Just kind of psycho babbled.

Thinking back to some of the posts here long ago, when the defendant posted photographs of campfires on her social media accounts.

Taunting. Strutting her stuff.

Too bad some of those posts didn't make it in.
Do you or anyone here know if she ever posted anything about origami ?? Along with her eye drops I saw a curious little folded piece of paper that she put on the table directly in front of her at the beginning of today's proceedings.

I think she did an excellent job today. And I think the jurors appreciated how organized she presented the events in a time line.
But Horn, omg, he appeared desperate, like he didn’t quite know where to start or what to say. Just kind of psycho babbled.
Seriously, he will probably have to change is shirt during this recess for a dry one.

Quick take of McGuiness rebuttal
No notes, working from his memory
Engaging as a person - connected to the Jury too imo
Clear
Focused
Well paced
Controlled
Organized
Impactful
Alters pace to give jurors time to understand what he was saying
Used the MT interviews to show examples of lying from MT
Linear and easy for jury to understand
Tied together the lies
Explained the LE interviews and doubling down on the lies
Clearly explained what the MT role was with the FD phone and how she is the ONLY one that could have done this as FD was in NC
Even when time constrained he was relaxed and readjusted
Connected Jury to the process of Justice - Horn never connected with the Jury
Narrative was powerful and wove together virtually everything imo to give jurors a frame of reference

Still processing but overall I felt this presentation was excellent, pacing was appropriate and McGuinnes himself was engaging and presented with authority but not in a preachy or arrogant manner.

Well done SIR!

MOO

Last edited:
Quick take of McGuiness rebuttal
No notes, working from his memory
Clear
Focused
Well paced
Controlled
Organized
Impactful
Alters pace to give jurors time to understand what he was saying
Used the MT interviews to show examples of lying from MT
Linear and easy for jury to understand
Tied together the lies
Explained the LE interviews and doubling down on the lies
Clearly explained what the MT role was with the FD phone and how she is the ONLY one that could have done this as FD was in NC
Even when time constrained he was relaxed and readjusted
Connected Jury to the process of Justice - Horn never connected with the Jury
Narrative was powerful and wove together virtually everything imo to give jurors a frame of reference

Still processing but overall I felt this presentation was excellent, pacing was appropriate and McGuinnes himself was engaging and presented with authority but not in a preachy or arrogant manner.

Well done SIR!

MOO
:) Absolutely. I’m relieved.

Wow, a bit teary hearing from Atty McGuiness. Impactful end to this trial and the tragic case of the murder of JF.

Both Prosecutors imo conducted themselves in an impeccable manner and stayed true to their mission of providing justice in this case.

Regardless of the jury verdict imo they are to be commended as is LE.

MooScreenshot 2024-02-27 at 12.44.36.png

Do you or anyone here know if she ever posted anything about origami ?? Along with her eye drops I saw a curious little folded piece of paper that she put on the table directly in front of her at the beginning of today's proceedings.
Hmmm, I did notice the eye drops she brought in case she needed some fake tears but I didn’t see the origami. Probably has hidden cyanide inside of it.

Wow, a bit teary hearing from Atty McGuiness. Impactful end to this trial and the tragic case of the murder of JF.

Both Prosecutors imo conducted themselves in an impeccable manner and stayed true to their mission of providing justice in this case.

Regardless of the jury verdict imo they are to be commended as is LE.

MooView attachment 486501

We've been tracking MT cell phone and computer usage in this trial.

Just wanted to continue to the bitter end.

MT was ON HER CELL PHONE after the McGuniness rebuttal.

Wonder if she was voting in the L&C poll?

What was MT doing on her phone?

Horn looks more concerned than MT imo
MOO

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 12.50.08.png

Its
We've been tracking MT cell phone and computer usage in this trial.

Just wanted to continue to the bitter end.

MT was ON HER CELL PHONE after the McGuniness rebuttal.

Wonder if she was voting in the L&C poll?

What was MT doing on her phone?

Horn looks more concerned than MT imo
MOO

View attachment 486502
the Rosary App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors