CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg members of the jury if they come to a well-reasoned verdict:

PLEASSSSE don’t blab off the top of your head to the press! Defense is watching you like a… drone! Duhhhhh!

Know that you’ve done a great job and PLEASE don’t succumb to the siren call…

We've been tracking MT cell phone and computer usage in this trial.

Just wanted to continue to the bitter end.

MT was ON HER CELL PHONE after the McGuniness rebuttal.

Wonder if she was voting in the L&C poll?

What was MT doing on her phone?

Horn looks more concerned than MT imo
MOO

View attachment 486502
Booking her flight lol

Do you or anyone here know if she ever posted anything about origami ?? Along with her eye drops I saw a curious little folded piece of paper that she put on the table directly in front of her at the beginning of today's proceedings.
Nope, never seen origami…could be a witchcraft thing too.

We have the bruja in her contact list…didn’t know if that was Mama T or perhaps her spiritual advisor….
Moo

Now the focus is on the jurors. I have a few questions maybe somebody here can answer.

-what are the geographical boundaries that the jurors are drawn from for this court? Fairfield County as a whole? Or Stamford/Norwalk judicial district boundaries?
Is this map accurate? (1 and 20?)

-there have been a lot of recent changes to juror selection rules in CT not to mention the consolidation of Stamford/Norwalk court. For example proportional representation of jury summons by individual towns, etc. Changes to who can serve on juries and balance of prospective juror pool.

Fairfield County is more diverse (education, income, politics, etc) than appears on the surface, and by these different districts on the map. While many here embrace McG/prosecution clarity and facts, and eschew or belittle JS flailing hollow complaint approach, there may be jurors who have the opposite response and embrace JS style and reject prosecution approach, and some of that could correlate with these geographic boundaries, which is why I’m thinking about this question.
Note: this is more of a personal question while waiting on the jury and isn’t meant to spark a huge discussion, but I am wondering if someone here knows.

We've been tracking MT cell phone and computer usage in this trial.

Just wanted to continue to the bitter end.

MT was ON HER CELL PHONE after the McGuniness rebuttal.

Wonder if she was voting in the L&C poll?

What was MT doing on her phone?

Horn looks more concerned than MT imo
MOO

View attachment 486502

The defendant often would reach the D table, and while getting seated, she would look at her phone. Maybe a special photo was on the screensaver. Maybe she texted or pretended to be so busy with anything but the fluid moment in the courtroom.

She wore a piece of jewelry on the beige sweater's right sleeve near her wrist. Perhaps it's a gold good luck charm but there's not enough gold in CA to keep her out of prison. imo

JS appeared rushed and exclaimed words of sheer disappointment in his closing statements that weren't filled with valid arguments. He has the look of resignation in this image you've captured. Ready or not, for years, Troconis has known this day would come.

I am thankful to have shared the trial experience with you guys who are terrific in many intellectual and delightful ways. May there be justice for Jennifer and her precious family.

<< GroupHug >>

On her rug account, on Jennifer’s birthday.

The next day—roasting lamb.View attachment 486516View attachment 486518
Truly creepy.
Just saying, those sheepskins look like the ones from IKEA $39 …
but the fires, and roasting meat, is just wrong. Either MT knowing it is in evidence and just saying looky look I do fires in Summer and burn all sorts! Or, her twisted mind laughing at what she got away with and leaving little clues.

The defendant often would reach the D table, and while getting seated, she would look at her phone. Maybe a special photo was on the screensaver. Maybe she texted or pretended to be so busy with anything but the fluid moment in the courtroom.

She wore a piece of jewelry on the beige sweater's right sleeve near her wrist. Perhaps it's a gold good luck charm but there's not enough gold in CA to keep her out of prison. imo

JS appeared rushed and exclaimed words of sheer disappointment in his closing statements that weren't filled with valid arguments. He has the look of resignation in this image you've captured. Ready or not, for years, Troconis has known this day would come.

I am thankful to have shared the trial experience with you guys who are terrific in many intellectual and delightful ways. May there be justice for Jennifer and her precious family.

<< GroupHug >>
I noticed she had some kind of a necklace, too.
I don't recall her wearing any jewelry before this.
Anyone else notice it?

Now the focus is on the jurors. I have a few questions maybe somebody here can answer.

-what are the geographical boundaries that the jurors are drawn from for this court? Fairfield County as a whole? Or Stamford/Norwalk judicial district boundaries?
Is this map accurate? (1 and 20?)

-there have been a lot of recent changes to juror selection rules in CT not to mention the consolidation of Stamford/Norwalk court. For example proportional representation of jury summons by individual towns, etc. Changes to who can serve on juries and balance of prospective juror pool.

Fairfield County is more diverse (education, income, politics, etc) than appears on the surface, and by these different districts on the map. While many here embrace McG/prosecution clarity and facts, and eschew or belittle JS flailing hollow complaint approach, there may be jurors who have the opposite response and embrace JS style and reject prosecution approach, and some of that could correlate with these geographic boundaries, which is why I’m thinking about this question.
Note: this is more of a personal question while waiting on the jury and isn’t meant to spark a huge discussion, but I am wondering if someone here knows.
I see your POV on possible juror reactions to the differing styles of closing remarks.

CT has a long and tangled history with local LE and CSP in particular.

Fairfield county has the same social issues of children going to school hungry, domestic violence and crime. Everyday crime is rising and people no longer feel safe. JF felt safe in her house and didn’t have her alarm engaged. Food pantries are always empty because folks can’t afford to feed their family with inflation etc. Social welfare agencies are overwhelmed and crimes against children exist. There is veneer of wealth in the area that belies the social issues present as OP alluded to.

CT and Fairfield county in particular imo is also the land of “haves” and “have nots” as the wealth disparity in Fairfield and to a lesser degree New Haven counties is huge.

MT got white glove treatment and spent virtually no time in jail and perhaps some on the jury had a rel as give or friend treated differently by LE and Courts?

Animosity towards govt and LE is real and so could clearly impact jury deliberations.
Moo

Last edited:
Truly creepy.
but the fires, and roasting meat, is just wrong. Either MT knowing it is in evidence and just saying looky look I do fires in Summer and burn all sorts! Or, her twisted mind laughing at what she got away with and leaving little clues.
These were all after Jennifer went missing. They were all of fires, vineyards, more fire, water, and a "guacho" post.

I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP!

I legit expected a round of applause at the end of McGuinness' rebuttal, he crushed it. Between the audio paired with video and the "coincidences," he really put a neat bow on the state's case.

Truly creepy.
The meat thing is part of the culture and social fabric of Argentina going back to the times of the gauchos as it’s in the top 10 exporters of beef and lamb in the world and has been for decades. It’s unusual to sit down for a meal and not have meat in Argentina too. Last year Argentina had 59 kilos (130 lbs!) per capita of meat consumed and 58 lbs per capita in US. US is number 2 meat producer in the world and Argentina I believe is 5 or 6. But what is fascinating about Argentina is I think they export only about 20% or so of beef production and rest stays in country. That is a lot of beef.

Same way folks in US might do a hog pit or backyard bbq depending on your region, that’s how things often happen in Argentina in many areas. There is also a similar traditional gathering aspect to eating in Argentina that imo is similar to parts of Europe that isn’t as prevalent in the US as it might have been in prior generations imo.

Moo

Last edited:
If she was innocent why did she stay with Fotis knowing he had killed Jennifer? Why not leave first chance, call her parents and hide or talk to police? She stayed because she believed they got away with murder and Jennifer was no longer going to be a problem.
Especially since she was already “planning to move to Colorado”, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member