CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From where I was sitting, it wasn’t easy to see them. But from what I could see, they looked attentive and serious about the job in front of them. I am just hoping that they have fully analyzed the evidence presented to them, and hooe they are smart. You can’t ever know what a jury will do; for what it’s worth, I do think that having a 6-person jury will help manage some kind of wild card situation among the jury members (higher chance of one nut, in a larger group).
Curious as to how many were wearing purple in the gallery? Thanks so much!

We only have 6 jurors? Seriously? How did I miss this? TIA.
She could have opted for a 12 jury panel, but chose 6.

Under state law, a defendant who wants a criminal trial by jury, there must be six jurors on the panel. The law does not define how many alternates are required to be chosen. If the defendant is facing life imprisonment, they can elect to have 12 jurors, the law says. Troconis also could have elected to have 12 jurors since she is facing a felony charge.

Last edited:
I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP!

I legit expected a round of applause at the end of McGuinness' rebuttal, he crushed it. Between the audio paired with video and the "coincidences," he really put a neat bow on the state's case.
We have been here for ages.
Let's hope Justice comes very soon for Jennifer, and MT not permitted to be loose.
MT has had privileges for too long.
Hope Contempt finding has several creeps punished.

Next KM: never ending.

Only counted 10 references to the discredited report today....lost wifi for awhile so might have missed some. Defence used the report more but it was also referred to by Prosecution to say it didn't prove what Defence stated.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members