CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been tracking MT cell phone and computer usage in this trial.

Just wanted to continue to the bitter end.

MT was ON HER CELL PHONE after the McGuniness rebuttal.

Wonder if she was voting in the L&C poll?

What was MT doing on her phone?

Horn looks more concerned than MT imo
MOO

View attachment 486502
Horn looks absolutely defeated, hahaha

L&C Not guilty is rising pretty fast - can’t see how can conclude that?
Jury: And you only need one irrational person on jury to hang it. A stubborn conspiracy theorist who left tin hat at home & snuck in …
I'm more worried about a hung jury than a not guilty verdict honestly. Still think the state nailed that closing though.

Someone posted on Marissa Alter’s FB that JF’s 5 children were in the courtroom today with LA and CL.
They were-and Kimball and Ventresca, too-a few other LE officers, also. Kimball said he has a couple of days off, and is hoping that he will be able to be in the courtroom for the verdict. What that says to me is that he knows what happened, how it happened, and who did it. He really believes in the case as it was presented. I think she might be toast.

They were-and Kimball and Ventresca, too-a few other LE officers, also. Kimball said he has a couple of days off, and is hoping that he will be able to be in the courtroom for the verdict. What that says to me is that he knows what happened, how it happened, and who did it. He really believes in the case as it was presented. I think she might be toast.
@Jmoose: What’s your read on the Jury?

@Jmoose: What’s your read on the Jury?
From where I was sitting, it wasn’t easy to see them. But from what I could see, they looked attentive and serious about the job in front of them. I am just hoping that they have fully analyzed the evidence presented to them, and hooe they are smart. You can’t ever know what a jury will do; for what it’s worth, I do think that having a 6-person jury will help manage some kind of wild card situation among the jury members (higher chance of one nut, in a larger group).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member