CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she going to be shocked. I can't for the life of me understand why she didn't distance herself from FD in her first interview with LE let alone the 2nd, 3rd, and after FD took his life and left her twisting in the wind. Makes no sense to me but I just can't lie like that. She could have been free from all of this by now, made a deal for a lighter sentence - what a stupid path she took.
I guess it makes sense if you really are innocent. But then - don't lie, take the stand, give your phone, tell everything you know! was she just so deep in that she could not see her way to cutting a deal, she was simply not willing to lose face that way, no matter the cost? she and FD seem equally matched and stubborn that way-- FD offing himself rather than going back into the orange jumpsuit for even one more minute (and, as he must have known, to ultimately be shown guilty as charged), and MT choosing this foolish path so she can protest her innocence forever and ever. Nether could actually face what they did. MT was up to her eyeballs, not just an accessory. MOO. Also reminds me of Amanda Knox case, I think she was in deep, too deep to come clean - MOO.

The reference was to the blaming of PG for a lot of things but the defense not having the "brass" to question PG on the stand but rather blaming PG in closing arguments. The judge sustained the objection and rapped SM for the comments about opposing counsel and basically said don't do it again in fancy judge words.
He spoke with emotion when he said that too. I’m glad he got it in.

I think she is going to be shocked. I can't for the life of me understand why she didn't distance herself from FD in her first interview with LE let alone the 2nd, 3rd, and after FD took his life and left her twisting in the wind. Makes no sense to me but I just can't lie like that. She could have been free from all of this by now, made a deal for a lighter sentence - what a stupid path she took.
I don't recall FD giving a single police interview, yet she gave three. The penny takes a while to drop in MT's head apparently. Moo.

He spoke with emotion when he said that too. I’m glad he got it in.
Yes he did and he wasn't phased at all by the objection or the admonishment. He had been prepared for blow back and must have felt very passionate about getting that statement in his closing. I'm sure he weighed this decision heavily and I'm thankful for PG's sake he made it in court.

Yes he did and he wasn't phased at all by the objection or the admonishment. He had been prepared for blow back and must have felt very passionate about getting that statement in his closing. I'm sure he weighed this decision heavily and I'm thankful for PG's sake he made it in court.
He was excellent. That man had his (you know what) together. :cool:

I think she is going to be shocked. I can't for the life of me understand why she didn't distance herself from FD in her first interview with LE let alone the 2nd, 3rd, and after FD took his life and left her twisting in the wind. Makes no sense to me but I just can't lie like that. She could have been free from all of this by now, made a deal for a lighter sentence - what a stupid path she took.
TBH, I kinda get the first two interviews- she was still in a jetty. By by the third, she should have been like- yeah, I'm busted. Why wouldn't I run to the police, terrified something happened to my baby?

And, what was I thinking? What did Fotis do to me?

She could have been just as guilty in actions, but slid a lot because of Fotis' manipulative and controlling dominance, if she had come clean then and helped find evidence, most importantly Jennifer, and helped convict her co conspirators.

She'd have come off as a bit player even with the same behaviors- providing an alibi, etc.

MOO

Well, that makes sense now. I admit I’ve been out of the loop with this case for quite some time, but checked in now and then only to find that Jennifer’s body still wasn’t found and MT was still running free. I just figured the wheel of justice in CT just turns much more slowly than most cases.
And it’s crazy to think that even if found guilty on all charges she’ll most likely still be “free” pending years of appeals.

TBH, I kinda get the first two interviews- she was still in a jetty. By by the third, she should have been like- yeah, I'm busted. Why wouldn't I run to the police, terrified something happened to my baby?

And, what was I thinking? What did Fotis do to me?

She could have been just as guilty in actions, but slid a lot because of Fotis' manipulative and controlling dominance, if she had come clean then and helped find evidence, most importantly Jennifer, and helped convict her co conspirators.

She'd have come off as a bit player even with the same behaviors- providing an alibi, etc.

MOO
Yep. Whata Coulda Shoulda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads