CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight bias

JS: this is the thrust of the defense

"At the time they didn't know... in hindsight...."

McGuinness has never heard of this instruction. Says the defense is trying to argue through jury instructions.

Court says the term is new to the Court.

Court is not inclined to include it.

Oh no, luminol and KM are back....
State v Moody Oh NO

L&C Chat comment:

"LOL... Send Horn to a evidence collection or crime scene investigation class .. The STATE showed who was and was not thier to the best of science abilities at their disposal..."
"She’s definitely praying for her fate. DNA doesn’t lie. Blood doesn’t lie. Hush up horn."
"She knew she is a liar she was aware 100%
"Guilty 100%..impossible that a living girlfriend is not aware of what’s going on, please lol she was in the car..would you not ask your boyfriend why are you stopping at all garbage bins..lol"
"Another gift from Venezuela"
"She was with Fotus like glue..was with him dumping evidenceshowed up in Starbucks afterwards and she knew what happened imo"
"She defended him with lies and has continued to lie, even when the facts negate her statement. She gets no award for breaking up with him after he was charged"
"She wanted to go to Colorado in DEC and then again in MAY ? Too bad she didn't go... JFD might still be here.

MOO

Last edited:
Ugh presumptive blood tests

JS -- to remind the jury, if it wasn't tested further, it can't be determined to be blood

Moody. Fer the love of.

JS wants it to say "so called"...

State's argument -- tested subsequently, consistent with the profile from the toothbrush.

McGuinness is chill.

JS is back on Moody again.

JS says it's a false inference to say it was Jennifer's blood.

He has left the planet.

Court believes there is no confusion. Declines that instruction.

Motive

McGuinness (she was planning to move to CO as soon as June 10th) wants an instruction.

JS: two things, first of all...

JS needs to stop talking.

Judge IS giving an instruction on motive.

I’ve got money on Schoenhorn referencing that report in his closing statement.
YEP, its just one big lie both from Defendant and her Counsels imo.

Sad that the best defence available here is simply more and more lies....

Guess you can pay attorneys to do it in CT.

IMO quite sad to see professionals recasting falsehoods as 'truth' to simply confuse the jury.

MOO (and mad)

This was silly.

JS kept saying things would be too confusing for the jury.... which is why his proposed instructions had, not just a lot of words, all the words.

JS: torture, I think I heard that, but that she'd murder her boyfriend's wife over that? When they were happy, there was light at the end of the tunnel...

McGuinness: people have killed for a lot less.

JS wanted the jury instructions to contain his whole closing argument. Sheesh.

I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. The defense put on witnesses to say MT and fD were such a happy couple on the 23rd because all was going so well, but they also put on a witness to say MT was so unhappy that she was leaving for Colorado two to three weeks after the murder. I'm confused.

Oh no, luminol and KM are back....
State v Moody Oh NO

L&C Chat comment:

"LOL... Send Horn to a evidence collection or crime scene investigation class .. The STATE showed who was and was not thier to the best of science abilities at their disposal..."
"She’s definitely praying for her fate. DNA doesn’t lie. Blood doesn’t lie. Hush up horn."
"She knew she is a liar she was aware 100%
"Guilty 100%..impossible that a living girlfriend is not aware of what’s going on, please lol she was in the car..would you not ask your boyfriend why are you stopping at all garbage bins..lol"
"Another gift from Venezuela"
"She was with Fotus like glue..was with him dumping evidenceshowed up in Starbucks afterwards and she knew what happened imo"
"She defended him with lies and has continued to lie, even when the facts negate her statement. She gets no award for breaking up with him after he was charged"
"She wanted to go to Colorado in DEC and then again in MAY ? Too bad she didn't go... JFD might still be here.

MOO
Speaking of Starbucks - hope jury notice MT shaking legs

YEP, its just one big lie both from Defendant and her Counsels imo.

Sad that the best defence available here is simply more and more lies....

Guess you can pay attorneys to do it in CT.

IMO quite sad to see professionals recasting falsehoods as 'truth' to simply confuse the jury.

MOO (and mad)
It's called the Loftus method. JMOO

L&C:
"Her actions were one after another after another. Not just one thing or one lie, but MANY."
"Word salads constantly explaining to everyone how much smarter he is than everyone else"
"Horn is saying jury shouldn't consider all her actions and statements, lol."
"Word salads constantly explaining to everyone how much smarter he is than everyone else"
"Love that the judge is explaining how this works to the public because it’s being live-streamed"
"Just for the record…I’m not too fond of listening to his circle of confusion".
"Yup TRICONIS should have RAN to POLICE instead of RUNNING with DULOS."
"If your innocent, theres no reason to lie IMO ".
"MT hands look very guilty right now. She’s crossing them and moving her fingers around. She’s def very nervous"
"No conscience...no guilty feeling...if she does not sleep at night it's because she doesn't want to go to jail....It's always been all about Michelle and Michelle only"
"MT broke up the marriage and was complicit in Jennifer's death. She deserves to spend the rest of her miserable life in prison.
" TOTALLY AGREE. TRICONIS should have been focusing on her DAUGHTER".
"MT now she’s praying"
"We’re also to believe that MT saying to “bury Jennifer next to the dog” was just a ill-timed joke. Give me a break. She helped him plan her murder".

MOO
Agree 100%.

I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. The defense put on witnesses to say MT and fD were such a happy couple on the 23rd because all was going so well, but they also put on a witness to say MT was so unhappy that she was leaving for Colorado two to three weeks after the murder. I'm confused.
As are the jurors, I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members