CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So interesting to see Horn continuing to make instructions more complex and simply lose the jury in the words.

Hope the Judge keeps this SIMPLE for the jury

McGuiness: "I don't know what he (horn) is reading....

Classic.

MOO

JS objected. Three salad's worth.

McGuinness agrees because he wrote it. Literally. All the things JS raised that State already had written into the instruction.

JS believes the evidence shows JFd hit her head on the pavement twice --

Judge is theorizes the mop handle might've been the murder weapon.

JS objected. Three salad's worth.

McGuinness agrees because he wrote it. Literally. All the things JS raised that State already had written into the instruction.

JS believes the evidence shows JFd hit her head on the pavement twice --

Judge is theorizes the mop handle might've been the murder weapon.
Did anyone notice how MT’s head whiplashed to glare at JS when he said there was no evidence that the mop/ handle was used to kill JF in new Canaan but was used to clean up at 80 MS Road? IMO

L&C - Nothing gets by that crew IMO:

"Well put. Nothing points to Michelle NOT being involved".
"FD didn't fear losing MT! This was all about $$ and aggravation he dealt with in custody delay."
"MT, at some level had to suspect Fotis, especially that day that she was making trips back and forth and the fireplace incidents. Why did they need to drive in separate cars? How much did they have?"

ME: So true, imo.
MOO

Last edited:
Did anyone notice how MT’s head whiplashed to glare at JS when he said there was no evidence that the mop/ handle was used to kill JF in new Canaan but was used to clean up at 80 MS Road? IMO
I noticed it because prior to that she appeared to be in a trance. Staring straight ahead. Checked out. Until her head spun.

FWIW I assume the handle was broken in order to trash it. Not the murder weapon. Unless Jennifer somehow grabbed it to defend herself.

Michi became quite animated and a little feisty over at the Defense's table when they discussed the bent and broken red mop handle. JR chimed in there was dna on the handle. Michi leaned in to her lawyers as if to explain that she was washing the windows but there were too many of them so she quit because that's what she does when she doesn't like what she's doing but she didn't break the mop handle.

Her jobs or her assignments were done. All that was left was disposing of the black trash bags and making a run to Starbucks so Fotis could eat a sandwich. Still can't believe he sat his tush on the food counter while they waited for lattes.

I noticed it because prior to that she appeared to be in a trance. Staring straight ahead. Checked out. Until her head spun.

FWIW I assume the handle was broken in order to trash it. Not the murder weapon. Unless Jennifer somehow grabbed it to defend herself.
Yes! It was so obvious she was reacting to JS actually saying out loud that it was used in the cleanup at MS road
I always assumed the same about the handle it looked like it was broken to fit into the garbage can but at the same time we can’t assume it wasn’t used on JF.

L&C Continues to amuse:

"Exactly, answering the phone for Fotis alibi, not going to daughters play, burning in the chimney, lying and coming forth in the 3rd interview"
"Can’t the judge just do whatever he wants after all this nonsense"
"The Whiner needs an award for the amount of paper flapping hes done"
"What is the defence looking for an excuse, He’s trying to excuse everything that Michelle did & said to police"
"I’ve said this before, I started watching this trial thinking MT was innocent. I truly believed she was being scapegoated. It was ONLY after watching the trial that I have come to believe her GUILTY'
"I remember your earlier comments and, like you, I have come fully around to her guilt as well"
"Exactly and he wanted to Move the MT and daughter in who in there right mind will ask of that . Jennifer did the right thing run with her kids he could not handle that".
"Criminal Narcissism"
"Circumstantial powerful, direct often unreliable, e.g. eyewitness, confession. Circumstantial = DNA, blood spatter, all prints, CCTV, phone tracking and texts etc., GPS, autopsy, ballistics and more'
"The nanny’s testimony was enough to learn Jennifer would have never left her kids".
"I think guilty because of the lies she told. There just seems to be a strange attitude from her".
"Well put. Nothing points to Michelle NOT being involved".

MOO

IMG_2794.jpeg

Michi became quite animated and a little feisty over at the Defense's table when they discussed the bent and broken red mop handle. JR chimed in there was dna on the handle. Michi leaned in to her lawyers as if to explain that she was washing the windows but there were too many of them so she quit because that's what she does when she doesn't like what she's doing but she didn't break the mop handle.

Her jobs or her assignments were done. All that was left was disposing of the black trash bags and making a run to Starbucks so Fotis could eat a sandwich. Still can't believe he sat his tush on the food counter while they waited for lattes.
It was gross....I'm not touching a coffee shop counter or table again as someone was changing a baby diaper there this am at the airport....yikes.

MOO

For those who aren't watching this live, it's a rather casual discussion among Schoenhorn, McGuinness and the Judge. Hammering out the language of the instructions. Relatively straight-forward. JS's greatest contribution continues to be his remarkable proofing skills.

Jury instructions seem to be coming together. As expected.

For those who aren't watching this live, it's a rather casual discussion among Schoenhorn, McGuinness and the Judge. Hammering out the language of the instructions. Relatively straight-forward. JS's greatest contribution continues to be his remarkable proofing skills.

Jury instructions seem to be coming together. As expected.
I think the Judge gave the parties 'strong' guidance to keep it civil as this could have been a knife fight between these parties as they can't imo even look at each other at this point.

This has been a full body contact battle for 3+ years for the parties...all parties are imo on their 'last nerve'....and 'done'...

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member