CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was silly.

JS kept saying things would be too confusing for the jury.... which is why his proposed instructions had, not just a lot of words, all the words.

JS: torture, I think I heard that, but that she'd murder her boyfriend's wife over that? When they were happy, there was light at the end of the tunnel...

McGuinness: people have killed for a lot less.

JS wanted the jury instructions to contain his whole closing argument. Sheesh.
And anyway, they were NOT happy-Michi told Det. Kimball that the fought all the time.

I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. The defense put on witnesses to say MT and fD were such a happy couple on the 23rd because all was going so well, but they also put on a witness to say MT was so unhappy that she was leaving for Colorado two to three weeks after the murder. I'm confused.
The jury is gonna whiplash on that, too.

I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. The defense put on witnesses to say MT and fD were such a happy couple on the 23rd because all was going so well, but they also put on a witness to say MT was so unhappy that she was leaving for Colorado two to three weeks after the murder. I'm confused.
And lest we forget. FD's next door neighbor who saw him running , tired. Thought it was an older man.

Discussion on Immunity --

McGuinness borrowed the pattern for jailhouse informant. Gives the jury guidance on how to weigh PG's credibility.

JS wants to add a sentence that he don't be charged with any crime.

State believes its version is balanced.

Court adopts State's version.

L&C Continues to amuse:

"Exactly, answering the phone for Fotis alibi, not going to daughters play, burning in the chimney, lying and coming forth in the 3rd interview"
"Can’t the judge just do whatever he wants after all this nonsense"
"The Whiner needs an award for the amount of paper flapping hes done"
"What is the defence looking for an excuse, He’s trying to excuse everything that Michelle did & said to police"
"I’ve said this before, I started watching this trial thinking MT was innocent. I truly believed she was being scapegoated. It was ONLY after watching the trial that I have come to believe her GUILTY'
"I remember your earlier comments and, like you, I have come fully around to her guilt as well"
"Exactly and he wanted to Move the MT and daughter in who in there right mind will ask of that . Jennifer did the right thing run with her kids he could not handle that".
"Criminal Narcissism"
"Circumstantial powerful, direct often unreliable, e.g. eyewitness, confession. Circumstantial = DNA, blood spatter, all prints, CCTV, phone tracking and texts etc., GPS, autopsy, ballistics and more'
"The nanny’s testimony was enough to learn Jennifer would have never left her kids".
"I think guilty because of the lies she told. There just seems to be a strange attitude from her".
"Well put. Nothing points to Michelle NOT being involved".

MOO

Last edited:
Conspiracy to Commit Murder

Court believes it can be confusing.

State proposes elements of murder first. Then explain conspiracy.

State proposes specific language because there's no body.

[This will make a lot more sense when the Judge reads the instructions to the jury.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper