CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally tmi, but jumping in the shower before 7am (here on the west coast) (hope I don’t miss anything!)… getting my clothes I reached for undies… quickly grabbed a pair, beige. I thought oh no, not today.
Justice for Jennifer!

Can one person don and doff a Thule? Or is it a two-person job?

Wish we had a solid handle on where that Suburban was and wasn't all day. Who was driving it when it appeared at 80 MS, etc, etc.

I believe it had doctored plates. I believe it was positioned on 5/23, prior to FD's haggard run.

But, just like the jury, I have to sit with plot-holes. Guilt stands.

JMO
I have a similar model Thule and putting it on imo is no joke a 2 person job which is why most folks leave it on. A tall person can put it on by themselves but its tricky to position it properly imo so 2 folks are best imo and its pretty quick. Its not that its super heavy (under 10 lbs for the large one imo) but its the positioning part and being up in the air when you are doing it that makes it awkward imo.

Once its on one person can load and unload it but imo depending on your vehicle and your own height its quite high off the ground. I think we learned earlier in this case that the Suburban is 87" tall and so that is how high you are off the ground working with things in the Thule.

As an aside I saw a Thule accident at a sporting event where a quite petite mom fell off of her step stool tring to get something out of the Thule and was badly injured. Some people if they are tall enough can reach in by standing on the rear or front door entry points and reach into the Thule but not everyone can do it.

I'm ok with plot holes as the States case has a mountain of evidence for the jury to sift through for their deliberations! I've given up looking for perfection and given that this is Corrupticut imo its a MIRACLE this case ever made it to trial!

MOO

I'm surprised to see so many pro MT posters in L&C chat.
Yes, my guess is Family and what appear to be bots imo. As I've been watching the L&C chat through the trial. I see bot activity as being higher than usual.

So easy to buy bots these days as we have seen in other high profile trials as PR folks use them in chats and on social media too. Just another weapon in the PR arsenal sadly.

Would have figured Mods at L&C would have figured out how to eliminate the bots!

MOO

Someone please enlighten me as to what the purpose of the broom may have been. It doesn’t seem to be heavy duty so not as a weapon, and I can’t imagine what was transported in the trucks :( would have been sweepable.
One end of the broom had blood on it iirc. Sad thing is we don't know what it was used for but the amusing part about the whole broom incident was that Horn made mention that iirc the broom wasn't used at 69 Welles but rather at 80 MS which was when MT SPUN her head around and gave him the death glare. Go back and rewatch it. It was only animation we have see of that level imo from MT in this trial as she became a 'beige person' to try and fool the jury as to who and what she was imo.
MOO

Someone please enlighten me as to what the purpose of the broom may have been. It doesn’t seem to be heavy duty so not as a weapon, and I can’t imagine what was transported in the trucks :( would have been sweepable.
Judge Randolph postulated that the jury may or may not deem it the murder weapon.

If it came from JFd's garage, maybe. Blunt force. Or for clean up.

If it came from Home Depot, however, then it was from strictly uses for clean up IMO.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members