CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another perfect example of why the gag was needed.

Rose has been tag teaming with Schoenhorn now for a few years to use confidential information to shame JF.

Seems like he just wants his 15 min imo in this case and honestly who would want a legal opinion from someone who signed off on false financials in family court for FD. But, scratch that statement as there are many folks like FD out there in CT looking for an attorney with the integrity of atty Micheal rose so I’m sure this little “exclusive” interview will gain him clients!

The irony is that per usual his legal advice is subpar (just as it was for FD where not one of their motions were agreed to by Judge Heller so he was effectively 0 for 5 iirc in family court) as MT could have been charged with at least 3 other things yesterday which we learned from Atty Mcguinnis. We also kinda saw this charging issue subtly addressed by the Judge who has heard the evidence as he added jury instructions on the 3 things Atty McGuiness said that MT hadn’t been charged for. I thought watching this play out was amusing at this late date.

It’s clear the State strategically charged MT and could have charged her for additional items.

So, to hear atty rose say she was “overcharged” is about as laughable imo
as the quality of his legal skills. Wonder also how much he was paid by Troconis Crew for his press statement?

I’m so done with the crooked crew of unethical lawyers who surrounded FT and stuck on like ticks!

Moo
Shameful. I don’t know how these unscrupulous lawyers sleep at night.
Leech. Blood suckers.

I was thinking -- more like lifting a manhole cover.

I wonder if a person could tell what sort of device might account for those bends. It wasn't probably an industrial grade handle so maybe it didn't require impossible torque.
Well it had to be someone who had access to and the knowledge of how to do it. A building contractor perhaps?

Damn, I remember thinking that when I first saw it on his SUV.View attachment 486437
I cannot detest greater the adults in this photo. FD, who would come to orphan these precious children. Willfully. And the beigepiece who was never going to be a lasting presence in FD's life. Simply an additional force of destruction.

Last edited:
To me it looked like it was put in a vice and bent. The bends were even and it didn’t look like anyone had damaged the handle either. Those handles are imo stronger than you think. I’m sure there are thinner handled mops to which is why I wish we saw the Home Depot trip and bills….oh well. Moo
That looks a bit short to be the full handle, looks like Vileda brand w the end missing. They also make a Red bucket. Robust product, popular. definitely sell at Home Depot.

I cannot detest greater the adults in this photo. FD, who would come to orphan these precious children. Willfully. And the beigepiece who was never going to be lasting presence in FD's life. Simply an additional force of destruction.
Agree. But FD would not be able to easily get rid of MT. She would eventually turn on him. Safer to keep her around and play his games behind her back. MOO

Can one person don and doff a Thule? Or is it a two-person job?

Wish we had a solid handle on where that Suburban was and wasn't all day. Who was driving it when it appeared at 80 MS, etc, etc.

I believe it had doctored plates. I believe it was positioned on 5/23, prior to FD's haggard run.

But, just like the jury, I have to sit with plot-holes. Guilt stands.

JMO

Will MT be wearing a Rosary will MamaT have her prayer beads?
Does anyone think the State will split the closing between MM and McG?
1) As an Anglo-Catholic, EERRRMMMMM.

2) From your lips to ~~~~’s ears. I think so, and dearly hope so. The jury doesn’t need to have JS’s harsh droning, distortions, and inappropriate/FALSE innuendos in their ears (not to mention the visuals) as they go into deliberation, and of course a rebuttal will be necessary, IMO. P, BRING IT!

ETA: Oops, re: MM and MG… if so, I hope MGuinness closes. Great respect for both. That said, would love to see MM “unleashed.”

Ohhhh almost time for closing arguments. Soon there will be some justice for Jennifer. Unfortunately fd took the easy way out. Jmoo
As most cowards do. I mean seriously, just that one act alone was proof of his guilt. There ain’t no way in hell that an innocent, father of five children, whose mother is missing, kills himself. Period. That completely goes against nature. No amount of grief that he is feeling would trump what he knows his children are feeling. You come to their rescue in times like that, not crybaby and complain that you can’t take the abuse of strangers attacking you anymore. BS! He knew the gig was up and he wasn’t going to face it alive. A selfish, narcissistic, greedy, conniving, unworthy, murderer is what he was.

As most cowards do. I mean seriously, just that one act alone was proof of his guilt. There ain’t no way in hell that an innocent, father of five children, whose mother is missing, kills himself. Period. That completely goes against nature. No amount of grief that he is feeling would trump what he knows his children are feeling. You come to their rescue in times like that, not crybaby and complain that you can’t take the abuse of strangers attacking you anymore. BS! He knew the gig was up and he wasn’t going to face it alive. A selfish, narcissistic, greedy, conniving, unworthy, murderer is what he was.
He wasn't suicidal. In any clinical way IMO.

As far as I'm concerned, he'd a murderer. Twice over. First he murdered the mother of those five children, then to avoid penalty, murdered their father.

Self. Ish.

JMO

For anyone interested I have been tracking back on the discredited Herman report for a variety of reasons.

But, one of the reasons is because of MT and this trial. And
I cannot detest greater the adults in this photo. FD, who would come to orphan these precious children. Willfully. And the beigepiece who was never going to be a lasting presence in FD's life. Simply an additional force of destruction.
AND DONE AGAINST THE GUIDELINES set forth in Family Court by Judge Heller!

I refer to this FB drone shot as the MIDDLE FINGER shot from FD and MT! It was a the middle finger to Judge Heller, JF and Family Court proceedings.

The irony of seeing this old photo again and then hearing MT say that she was willing to sit down with JF over a cup of coffee to work things out.

Delusional, self serving, entitled and quite simply mad. MT has the emotional depth and base intelligence of a rain drop after sitting in the Phoenix 110 degree sun! Madness but it was part of a campaign undertaken by MT and FD to weaponise the children and imo this photo is just one of no doubt many other such incidents that took place before FD lost the ability to see his children and was sent by Judge Heller to therapy. Judge Heller erred again (in a long string of errors imo) as doing anything via therapy for a malignant narcissist is virtually useless. FD imo should have been put in jail the first time he lied to the court, and for every subsequent infraction such as filing false financials etc. Therapy had zero impact on FD and he was also continuously wound up by MT.

FD and MT imo planned this photo in a very determined and dangerous way too to torment JF as they had to use the FORE drone for the photo!

How would you like to the the separated parent and have someone show you this shot that FD and MT BOTH posted on FB and know that MT and her daughter were not supposed to have access to the Dulos children?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members