GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said to husband I think it will be today- no reason just a feeling. Adding their last question was on jury instruction, they seem to be making progress.
@lucegirl you got the SOS and answered it...it was the closing statements as evidence. I thought they weren't evidence but I'm not an atty so didn't want anyone misled which was the reason for the SOS. Did you see the last jury note? Interesting and solid question imo. Facinating to watch this process play out live.

Ive fired up my new rocketship iPad so am almost done with Horn closing. How did you make it through last 10 min? its all over the place and so hard to get through...I've slowed down but am still struggling with it. I haven't had a single complete sentence in 30 mins of closing....any suggestions as I'd like to get this done while I can so if folks want to review it they can...
If I had to guess - they are wondering if riding in the Raptor, and/or involving herself with the car wash logistics while not touching black trash bags on video and/not touching the Tacoma.

They could also be confusing the instruction for conspiracy with the accessorial liability. For conspiracy FD’s crime is required to be proven in order for her to also be guilty. Accessorial doesn’t require proof of the underlying offense. In other words she can be guilty of accessorial liability for lying to police.

Not done with Horn. It’s absolutely exhausting- so much slight of the hand.

For those wanting some afternoon entertainment...I still am painfully going through Horn Closing and he has now entered his 'thruster' stage after first going through the 'poker stage' and so here is what I have been watching now for nearly 10 min.....all I can say is therapy will be a MUST after this...

This was a good 25 degree deep bend that perhaps would serve him well on a vacation in Jamaica and he would be the "LIMBO KING"!

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 14.17.19.png

For those wanting some afternoon entertainment...I still am painfully going through Horn Closing and he has now entered his 'thruster' stage after first going through the 'poker stage' and so here is what I have been watching now for nearly 10 min.....all I can say is therapy will be a MUST after this...

This was a good 25 degree deep bend that perhaps would serve him well on a vacation in Jamaica and he would be the "LIMBO KING"!

View attachment 487068
Had he more brass, thrusting would take more of an effort...

View attachment 487068
Maybe I can practice my JS impression as a back stretch!

Wondering if this jury will entertain media interviews ? I am always interested in hearing how they deliberated or about issues they had to work through. I have fly on the wall syndrome. Do you all believe we will hear from them ?

Wondering if this jury will entertain media interviews ? I am always interested in hearing how they deliberated or about issues they had to work through. I have fly on the wall syndrome. Do you all believe we will hear from them ?
MOO - but I tend not to want or need to hear from them aside from their verdict(s). And only then in due time or on their terms and as they might elect to do so.

For comparison (and a biased and good reason to not hear from them perhaps), would refer to the Alex Murdaugh double murder trial recently in SC. (And add to it the book that the Court Clerk for the court house and trial in SC decided to publish in the late stages of that trial and once verdict announced.) All were IMO compelling reasons for the jury process and deliberations to remain within seal of court as allowed or required (I am not a lawyer). MOO

I'm sitting here trying to finish this and I'm simply crying with laughter....Ive never seen anything like this...I think it was @DeDee that first saw the 'thrusting' move but watching it for long periods of a time is a total laugh!
MOO
I'll have to watch later and pay more attention, I only listened the first time through closing!

MOO - but I tend not to want or need to hear from them aside from their verdict(s). And only then in due time or on their terms and as they might elect to do so.

For comparison (and a biased and good reason to not hear from them perhaps), would refer to the Alex Murdaugh double murder trial recently in SC. (And add to it the book that the Court Clerk for the court house and trial in SC decided to publish in the late stages of that trial and once verdict announced.) All were IMO compelling reasons for the jury process and deliberations to remain within seal of court as allowed or required (I am not a lawyer). MOO
I don’t disagree, esp Murdaugh, that was ridiculous. Maybe I’m more interested when the verdict is not what I thought it to be. Ie: Casey Anthony. I guess I might be overly nosey I suppose.

Its interesting that the attorney whose name I can never recall seems to spend alot of time intently staring at the Jury. I'd heard that perhaps she had been brought onto Team Schoenhorn as a 'jury consultant'. But its interesting that this look and a few others seems to have her fixated on perhaps 2 jurors in particular. Wonder why? MOO

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 15.12.36.png

Edited to add: Facinating to watch this play out over time. She seems to stare at a particular person and then notes it along with what Horn is horning about at the time. The juror scanning seems to be happening one person by one person and the reaction noticed based on what is being said at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member