GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If those wood burning fireplaces were inside of large rooms with high ceilings, it would take a lot of time to warm them up. Do we know how long they burned for? And didn’t she set something like three fires in a day? I have a natural gas fireplace and it heats up quickly, so we turn it on whenever it’s cold or rainy and damp. Besides, if the house was so cold due to not paying the heating bill, they could have used an electric heater or a kerosene heater for warmth.
I don't think there's any way to warm up a house if FD or MT were in it.

If MT had nothing to do with the murder and cover up would FD have taken her with him on the evidence dump ride(s)?
The testimony from the friend Peta stated that MT had told her that she was going to move. It was very vague. You would think two people who are good friends would have discussed that further. I am sure Peta knows more than what she testified to. Was the supposed move a threat to FD and he was given an ultimatum? That and a custody battle that he was losing was likely the fuel for the fire IMHO.

Someone just mentioned that the defendant had fled to Colorado earlier and he coaxed her to return.
Where does that fit in the timeline?
Don't quote me on it, but I have a vague recall of January time frame. 2019. I think she spoke of it in an interview. Something about wanting FD to ship her things (skis) to her.

JMO

If MT had nothing to do with the murder and cover up would FD have taken her with him on the evidence dump ride(s)?
The testimony from the friend Peta stated that MT had told her that she was going to move. It was very vague. You would think two people who are good friends would have discussed that further. I am sure Peta knows more than what she testified to. Was the supposed move a threat to FD and he was given an ultimatum? That and a custody battle that he was losing was likely the fuel for the fire IMHO.
You are so right, Petu was vague.

My guess is that possibly FD and MT were going to CO to downsize (as others have said) and reduce their cost of living but more importantly be far away from GF with the children.

Alternatively I can see FD being quite happy with MT leaving for CO as she had clearly passed her 'SELL BY DATE' and no doubt was annoying to him no end too!

FD probably was grooming Anna Curry during this time too as she moved in just a few weeks after MT moved out using black plastic garbage bags.

MOO

But supposedly, she was NOT the only one home for at least that first hour; her daughter was there too.

And one would think her daughter was there the prior evening as well, perhaps during the dinner party and FD’s meat run rendezvous with KM.

It must have been a lonely place to be, in that 11,000 sf house with two narcissistic adults playing their “pursuit of the wealth of others” games.
I meant another adult, i.e KM .
I doubt her daughter was manipulating the phone.
They woke up early. She was getting ready for school.And we know the defendant fixed her a marvelous healthy breakfast.

I meant another adult, i.e KM .
I doubt her daughter was manipulating the phone.
They woke up early. She was getting ready for school.And we know the defendant fixed her a marvelous healthy breakfast.
I too always remember a good omelet. Much harder to remember if anyone was standing in my shower with me.

I was definitely skeptical at the beginning but then as all of the evidence was introduced over time and there is no question in my mind of her guilt.

You just can’t wipe all of the evidence away with a blanket statement that we should just believe that she just didn’t know. Not knowing isn’t plausible with her actions.

She was all-in.

I’m betting the other person whom knows she was all-in gets his trial next.

Interesting how she never blamed him. She knows he knows everything about her involvement so she wouldn’t dare.

Moo

I was definitely skeptical at the beginning but then as all of the evidence was introduced over time and there is no question in my mind of her guilt.

You just can’t wipe all of the evidence away with a blanket statement that we should just believe that she just didn’t know. Not knowing isn’t plausible with her actions.

She was all-in.

I’m betting the other person whom knows she was all-in gets his trial next.

Interesting how she never blamed him. She knows he knows everything about her involvement so she wouldn’t dare.

Moo
So agree.

Will go back to the Atty McGuiness COINCIDENCES TODAY.....

Such a wonderful presentation and I hope it resonated with the Jury....

MOO

As we wait today, on perpetual verdict vigil, I'm grateful to be able to follow this crime to trial with all of you. Some kind of virtual strength in numbers. Thoughtful posts, hard truths, gallows humor, tailored soundtracks -- something of an Irish wake, coping and coming to terms and celebrating and grieving, looking back and looking forward. It would be impossible to follow true crime -- the depth of human deplority -- without an air of levity. Pressure cooker balance.

It is altogether disconcerting that we, total strangers to JFd, take this trial more seriously than the defendant, with her selfie phone and eyedrops. Altoid Schmaltoid, woman is a void. Avoid, devoid void.

I hope today is the day she gets hers.

JMO
Agreed. Thanks all. Though I'm not a fan of the soundtracks as I find them disrespectful and turning this all into entertainment which, admittedly, we aren't the lawyers or LE or anyone helping the case - and I know the people posting soundtracks are just venting/using gallows humor of a sort and care very much about justice - I just scroll through those. But very much appreciate all the rest.

Agreed. Thanks all. Though I'm not a fan of the soundtracks as I find them disrespectful and turning this all into entertainment which, admittedly, we aren't the lawyers or LE or anyone helping the case - and I know the people posting soundtracks are just venting/using gallows humor of a sort and care very much about justice - I just scroll through those. But very much appreciate all the rest.

Sorry, we resort to a little levity given the gravity of this case. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member