GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true.

No remorse.

No responsibility.

Its all good because I simply made a mistake and there is nothing to see here.

Her statement imo is simply the final nail (following the 64+ other nails provided by the other folks we had to suffer listening too for hours) in her figurative coffin.

She is done.

Adios chica! Buena Suerte!

MOO

I'm a little disappointed.
A little? I’m am just sick. How much more heinous could that crime get?
I’d love to ask the judge, tell me your honor, what would it have taken for you to give her the max?

That soon?
Frankly I think he said it all so quickly as he knew it was wrong. The rest of his discussion prior to the sentence was justifying reasons, such as they are, for his decision.

Its CT is all I can say. It makes me profoundly sad that he saw any redeeming qualities in MT to justify early release. Its baffling as he spent nearly 10 minutes talking about her 'lies about lies'. Why did Judge Randolph even bother?
MOO

She was sentenced to 20 years, execution suspended after 14.5 years, for the conspiracy to commit murder charge. The sentence will be followed by five years of probation. The maximum prison time for the charge was up to 20 years.

Her other sentences will run concurrently. She was sentenced to five years in prison, suspended after four years, for her other four charges.

Less than 4X the 1,440 days JLS claims she "suffered" with the ankle bracelet.

For snuffing out a life - with formation of a conspiracy to better accomplish that. Intention, planning, concealment, and lying to cover - to this day.

All that hard investigative work made necessary by the formation of the conspiracy, planning, concealment, and lying to cover.

And JFD's remains still undetected and unrecovered.

Doesn't seem likely she'll have much motivation to reveal more as it has been plenty profitable not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo