GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trial might lend some scrutiny on who gave MT the report.
Technicality. I agree she had it and read it because FD had it. Possibly he didn't show it to her but she found it. I think she had zero trust with him. I don't think she ever had a hard copy however or the media would have been saturated.

She was obviously was aware of its contents at her police interviews. Shared the content with her circle but probably selectively.

The real question is why a sealed document was saved on a laptop and who gave MT access to it? MamaT knew enough to tap MT on the shoulder. That's very telling. How would she know ... unless she knew.

Much collusion to broadcast that from the defense table.

Shameless. Indecent. Bottomless.

JMO
FWIW and it might not be worth much given the people that we are dealing with in the forms of MT an Mami Troconis. My strong suspicion is that as Mami Troconis had long played a role in 'advising' MT on any variety of issues regarding the divorce and custody case. Also, I believe that that FD and MT had Mami Troconis review the discredited report and they simply used the comments and suggestions from Mami Troconis to continue their longstanding plot to destablize JF along with the two oldest sons which had been going on since the divorce action was filed.. Even though Mami Troconis has the bare bones education in psychology possible, she has the basic tools to read the discredited report and make suggestions to FD and MT. I believe KM was involved with this process too as he was the one that drafted the protective order which MT apparently filed with the Farmington PD against JF.

Also, in the LE interviews MT goes on at length (one of her longer stories imo which I always thought quite interesting and possibly telling) that she compiled a list of questions for the psychologist that she and FD were going to see in order to make sure that she was 'safe' from JF. Now, knowing what is known about MT with her short attention span, suspect eduction, 'weak' grasp of english etc., who thinks that MT took the time to read the report and to come up with a list of questions? I certainly don't. My guess is she palmed it off on Mami Troconis or her sister that grifts the spectrum childrens parents who also has minimal psychology training but enough to read the report and compile a list of questions. MT also in the LE made the remark twice iirc that she was 'healthy' one (I guess in her mind vs JF based on what she read in the report). Her making this statement always struck me as quite odd as it was as if she were somehow pleased that she might have some 'proof' no matter how suspect, that she was in fact a 'healthy' person!

I keep going back to MT and her childhood and what prompted her two parents (not sure if they were together or divorced at the time) to pack up MT and put her on a plane by herself from Caracas to the horse farm in NY State as a TEEN? What happened to MT or what did she do that her parents were concerned enough about it that she needed help and therapy at the farm? Not many people would do this imo as its not like you are sending your child halfway across the world to boarding school which is not an atypical scenario imo. But, why did MT need to be removed from Caracas? Was it drugs, alcohol, hyper sexualization, crime/theft (which might make sense if she had any part of dark triad aspects imo) or something else? We see Mami Troconis treating MT like a child even as a 40 year old imo and apparently it was Mami Troconis that orchestrated the legal aspects of MT divorce in Miami from the moto cross racer who demanded that MT seek custodial support for her daughter even though she apparently never told Begue about Nicole Begue for 6 years!!! IDK, for some reason that isn't imo clear, MT was proudly waving around the idea in the LE interviews that she was 'healthy' whilst in her opinion based probably on FD misinformation or contents of discredited report that JF wasn't.

Curious state of affairs to say the least imo. Its also quite ironic that MT is making claims (yet again as she has done it now for 5 years) to shame and blame the victim JF. Atty McGuiness was correct that MT will simply not let JF RIP!

There was imo some ego driven need in MT in the LE interviews to actually lecture Det. Kimball and the group sitting there that MT was 'healthy' while the person that wasn't was the one that was missing and somehow it was the missing person that was responsible for whatever happened to them. Det Kimball had the patience of a saint imo as he sat there dead panned and simply listened to the MT drivel about the victim and then iirc very kindly told MT that they are simply trying to find JF. MT per usual didn't really want to hear this and clearly imo didn't care. She tried to circle back to her prior conversation thread but Det Kimball shut it down and circled her back to finding Jennifer.

I do think those 6 hrs of MT interviews told us all pretty much there is to know about MT and I believe Colangelo when he said he tried to work with Atty Bowman on a deal but it became clear that it would never be possible. Its mind blowing imo to think that MT had a connected attorney in the person of Bowman who had a personal relationship with the Chief State Prosector AND STILL she believes she is the smartest person in the room and continues to lie and blow up any possibility of a deal.

Who does this and WHY???? But, its not just MT imo as I don't think its possible to disconnect MT from Mami Troconis which then leads me to the question of why wouldn't Mami Troconis want MT to seek a deal and speak honestly to LE?

On the laptop version of the report my guess is that MT digitized the document at some point so she could share it. I do wonder if she got it in digital form from Horn as going back to the Judge Heller order, the report was not to be copied and the only original copy was to be held by GAL Michael Meehan who we know know most likely gave a copy of it or possibly even a digital copy to Atty Michael Rose who was the person that most likely then gave it to FD. I do suspect that the report might have been digitized by phone or scanner by Atty Michael Rose and perhaps was done when GAL Michael Meehan 'conveniently' left the room (nod nod wink wink!). FD had a hard copy and now I suspect that he had a digital copy as well as he and MT had the report in hand when they went to the Hartford psychologist meeting iirc.

MOO

Last edited:
Somehow MT lost her access to the document how ever she came to possess it. I don't MamaT or the BFF had physical copies or they'd have magically appeared at NBC's news desk. I believe they only knew what MT chose to share and the only way for them -- and the Defense -- to authenticate it was to show it, ergo the collusion we witnessed whereby it magically appeared on the laptop in front of MT beside her watchful bestie attorney, the same document JS tried to sneak into the court record. Pretty hard to make the case for right hand not knowing what the left hand was doing.

MT knew what it was. MamaT know what it was. AF knew what it was.

It remains indecent.

It was never going to diffuse motive anyway. If anything, it would have highlighted it.

I wish the judge would have recognized MT's true colors. She stops at nothing.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back